• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

eznark

Banned
The witness platinumed! Unsure if I'll 100% it. Pretty sweet game though.

Jesus fuck how long did the last trophy take you? If one of those Japanese companion whores was willing to get that last trophy for me, I'd pay her $75. Double if I didn't actually have to be in the same room.

Nightz

12657309_10107161740865770_7875657891075093568_o%201.jpg

mmmmmm

New map is pretty good.

DCX

DCX
Epic games last night. At one point there were 6 games going on at one time. Quadbox multitwitch +1, and Brent's youtube stream.

Very glad the PS4 has this functionality - this is what we all wanted back in the days of sitting on Xbox Live watching the score changes.
They need to make it so it can be viewed as a game. Not from the host perspective. If we can view it from "broadcast" angles that would be amazing and would get everyone to stream.

I would be more inclined to watch more games than I do.

DCX

Splat

Jesus fuck how long did the last trophy take you? If one of those Japanese companion whores was willing to get that last trophy for me, I'd pay her $75. Double if I didn't actually have to be in the same room.

Maybe an hour or so of attempts? Actually did it on my last attempt before I gave up for the night. I didn't figure out the maze relationship on my own, though.

Apparently you can cheese it w/ ps4 rest mode, but I didn't. Maybe you can!

eznark

Banned
Maybe an hour or so of attempts? Actually did it on my last attempt before I gave up for the night. I didn't figure out the maze relationship on my own, though.

Apparently you can cheese it w/ ps4 rest mode, but I didn't. Maybe you can!

I tried it once. Can't imagine ever going back.

I still think Kapkan might need fixing (couldn't tell this morning) but...

these are important notes. there was more here but these stood out

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=194039438

Operator shouts are now muted for enemy team
From now on, the enemy team will not be hearing your team’s automatic character shouts. This will allow for stealthier approaches while maintaining non-verbal communication within the respective teams.

Defender objective rotation (for Ranked and Custom Games)
In Ranked and Custom Games, Defenders can vote for the objective location they want to defend. We noticed that certain maps have objective locations that are considered easier to defend than others, and that those are frequently being chosen. We believe that it will make for a more competitive and interesting experience to force variety upon the Defenders. From now on, when on the defending side, if a team wins an objective location, they won’t be able to pick it again until they’ve won the remaining locations. If the match goes into overtime, all objective locations become available again.

Reduced noise levels of multiple Defender gadgets
Reduced the noise levels of Mute’s jammers. It will now be considerably lower for Defenders and we reduced the verticality of its sound (will not be heard from two floors up or down anymore).
Reduced the electricity noise levels on electrified gadgets.
Reduced the noises levels of the Kapkan trap.
Reinforced walls and Castle barricades now block bullets while being deployed
It used to be possible to get shot while deploying reinforced walls and Castle barricades, even if they seemed to be covering the players. From now on, there will be collision on those surfaces even during deployment and therefore the bullets will be stopped.

Added map and mode name display during loading and planning phase screens

Reduced screen dust effect
When surfaces break or explosions occur, nearby players get a dust effect on the border of their screen. We reduced it to be less intense and occluding.

Thatcher now has a shotgun available in his loadout options
We added the English shotgun M590A1 to Thatcher’s loadout options.

Individual spawn location selection for Attackers (Ranked, Custom Games setting)
In Ranked (and as a Custom Game setting), each Attacker can now select their own spawning location instead of having to vote as a group. This will give more tactical flexibility on approaching the building and will also greatly reduce the amount of instances in which Attackers get picked off as a group by the Defenders right as the Action phase begins (team spawn killing).

$39.99 CDN DOLLARS

I will wait a week for the new operators.
you'll change your mind after I bear trap your ass into the ground

but there's enough high tier skins now so my renown saving will mean something, and I anticipate more as time goes on

LJ11

I have a love hate relationship with R6.

Hate that I suck at it and do stupid fucking shit, love that people will laugh at my dumb fucking shit.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That ubisoft humble bundle $1 tier is pretty legit. Grow home, rayman origins, CoJ: Gunslinger (fucking awesome game)

Apparently these operators are 25K renown

Season Pass time.

Hahahaha yep

And the new high tier skins are 12,000 each. It's more than I'd like, but at least it's not R6 credit only. I am pretty much going to save all my renown from this point on for that kind of stuff.

I'm going through the yacht alone right now to learn this new map.

So with Buck, you do have to toggle on shotgun, but you can toggle and fire really quickly. You really don't get a lot of bullets though, but his regular gun kicks ass.

god damn this yacht is big

Somnia

What difficulty are you guys going to start with on XCOM 2? I'm thinking of being insane and starting on the highest.

cdyhybrid

What difficulty are you guys going to start with on XCOM 2? I'm thinking of being insane and starting on the highest.
The second-highest. Commander I think it's called? They've said that Legendary extends the game, so I'll want to familiarize myself with the classes and stuff before I give that a whirl to avoid making any crippling decisions early on.

Birdman02

I haven't seen DM's daily post...didn't notice one yesterday either. Anybody know when that usually happens? I should be able to play after 9:30 est tonight or tomorrow.

I'm down for some R6 tonight...in house or otherwise. I just have to decide if I am going to buy the season pass.

Top Bottom