• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I haven't seen DM's daily post...didn't notice one yesterday either. Anybody know when that usually happens? I should be able to play after 9:30 est tonight or tomorrow.

I'm down for some R6 tonight...in house or otherwise. I just have to decide if I am going to buy the season pass.

I'll get fmt to sext him tonight if he doesn't post by then

DJ Bowser

Is the vance tonight or tomorrow?

The move and weather have caused my days to blur into a shitshow of soreness and traffic jams.

giphy.gif

Greg

so when a white guy excessively celebrates mid field in a video game it's called disrespectful and poor sportsmanship!

I haven't seen DM's daily post...didn't notice one yesterday either. Anybody know when that usually happens? I should be able to play after 9:30 est tonight or tomorrow.

I'm down for some R6 tonight...in house or otherwise. I just have to decide if I am going to buy the season pass.

if we vance tonight wanna play?

Colasante

GG Ferny. Much closer than our last game, I think I scored more in the first quarter last game than I did all of this one. I thought for sure that missed Gostkowski XP would come back to haunt me, and it would've if you'd recovered that onside kick.

smokey all the games should be done in an hour or so. let me know when you want to play. im good tonight or tomorrow night. not sure about thursday because im playing bball after work for the first time in months so i might be feeling a bit roughed up afterwards!

i wish there was a business which just specialized in indoor basketball courts for a fee. the one i play at near my work has only 3 indoor courts, which is fine but during most of the year they shut 2 of the 3 down for childrens sports/volleyball stuff.

Top Bottom