• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

LukeSmith

an advance night and games to watch like CB v Bowser?

GG Nightz, I definitely didn't deserve for it to be even that close lol. You were gashing me up the middle all game and my user coverage was abysmal heh.

That hail mary at the end was pretty crazy though!

Nightz

GG Nightz, I definitely didn't deserve for it to be even that close lol. You were gashing me up the middle all game and my user coverage was abysmal heh.

That hail mary at the end was pretty crazy though!

GG. That Gordon fumble was a game changer. Thankfully I was able to hang on!

Ferny

GG Ferny. Much closer than our last game, I think I scored more in the first quarter last game than I did all of this one. I thought for sure that missed Gostkowski XP would come back to haunt me, and it would've if you'd recovered that onside kick.
Good game man. Your WRs grab just about everything when it counts. Especially Gronk.

Birdman02

Damn GG DM. That 4th qtr and OT was tense. For the 4th straight week, my defense gave up a big play right after I finish a drive to take the lead or tie in the 4th. This time on a jump ball to Mike Evans. Luckily, there was still time left....even if I did have to drive down there twice.

I was able to make a user pick with Barr to set up the game winning FG in OT.

LukeSmith

Damn GG DM. That 4th qtr and OT was tense. For the 4th straight week, my defense gave up a big play right after I finish a drive to take the lead or tie in the 4th. This time on a jump ball to Mike Evans. Luckily, there was still time left....even if I did have to drive down there twice.

I was able to make a user pick with Barr to set up the game winning FG in OT.

outside-looking-in.jpg

BearsLogo.jpg

Birdman02

Technically speaking the last game doesn't all that much matter for me, it would have been a cushion because if we tie with records I lose on division and head 2 head.

I need the better record, which means I need to win out.

Bird, when you wanna go?
Can you play tomorrow night? My heart can't handle another intense game like that.

Birdman02

I don't know, I have class all day and I'm gonna be working the night. Thursday I work day and go to night class.
I can't play Thursday because of softball unless we play pretty late. This is why I hate when we advance early...totally messes with my schedule. I was hoping to be able to play you on Friday...maybe early Saturday.

Colasante

Brandon Marshall has fourteen interceptions! Jeez. One more and he breaks the NFL record. That'll be two records broken this year after Tyronne McKay just broke the single season receiving yardage record.

I can't play Thursday because of softball unless we play pretty late. This is why I hate when we advance early...totally messes with my schedule. I was hoping to be able to play you on Friday...maybe early Saturday.

yea, the next two days are bad and I don't know if I'll be around Friday night either, cause I like to not be in my house all week...

Edit: ok bird, you are very brave!

GG Bird!

Your defense is simply too much for me, outside routes almost never open and anything deep gets picked by your FS.

Good luck in post season!

Also you almost killed Flacco, I was trying to throw away the ball but the game kept on pump faking

Birdman02

GG Bird!

Your defense is simply too much for me, outside routes almost never open and anything deep gets picked by your FS.

Good luck in post season!
GG man. Flacco missed a couple of throws that could have changed the game, but my FS has been playing really well the last few games. Hope he can keep it rolling.

I'm pretty sure L3 is pump fake... r3 is throw away. Or I might have that backwards.

GG man. Flacco missed a couple of throws that could have changed the game, but my FS has been playing really well the last few games. Hope he can keep it rolling.

I'm pretty sure L3 is pump fake... r3 is throw away. Or I might have that backwards.

I was slamming R3! Then the same thing happened on the redzone pick where he pump faked when I was trying to throw it. No idea, maybe I was accidentally hitting something.

Birdman02

I was slamming R3! Then the same thing happened on the redzone pick where he pump faked when I was trying to throw it. No idea, maybe I was accidentally hitting something.
I have no idea then. I always think I am gonna hit the wrong one in a panic. Instead, I just like to occasionally hit the wrong receiver button.

Top Bottom