• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

BigAT

lol i have had 2 players rage quit on me in MUT Salary Cap mode.

Both after INT's by my team when i have the lead in 2nd half, the INT's isnt made by me though as i always play d-line locked in for sacks.

Both players pretty much only rely on passing game where i run the ball alot to open up the pass game, i guess i play methodical and "realistic". My biggest plays have been on play action passes after running the ball into the ground.

But i man do i get mad when my team fail when the enemy team does a onside kick. Go for the ball fucking numbnuts!

It's almost as if playing MUT is a bad idea.

Almost.

BigAT

Q: Why did Ferny refuse to get in the rescue helicopter even after the hurricane hit?

A:
He was waiting for the boat.

DJ Bowser

I tried to go to Costco this morning to buy a grill (and do my general grocery shopping).

There was a traffic jam for a half-mile in every direction of people trying to get to the store. It was absurd. No grill for ole Bowser this hurricane!

DCX

DCX
Xbox One died I think :/

Shuts off after 5 seconds and won't turn back on unless I reset the power supply.

DCX

Smokey

Just got back from Gamestop with my copy of D2. Extremely long line. Installing now. A bit confused why they started releasing it at 10p CST. That's only 11 EST, but ok....

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Time to put a towel around it

I remember thinking my 360 was about to die, so i bought the 360 S when it launched and gave my old one to a friend. I think it died on him less than a month later. And that was after sending it in once before.

What a disaster. Its probably a testament to that console that its easy to forget about what a nightmare that situation was.

brentech

I remember thinking my 360 was about to die, so i bought the 360 S when it launched and gave my old one to a friend. I think it died on him less than a month later. And that was after sending it in once before.

What a disaster. Its probably a testament to that console that its easy to forget about what a nightmare that situation was.

My manager at the time had 4 die on him. Send one in for repairs twice, got a new one, did the same thing with that. Brutal

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
A94qUqU.jpg

Still one of my favorite looking consoles. Kreygasm.

Birdman02

I thought this patch was supposed to improve zone coverage. Increasing 'break-on-throw' time sounds like it will make their reaction even slower.

I thought this patch was supposed to improve zone coverage. Increasing 'break-on-throw' time sounds like it will make their reaction even slower.

What it *could* be saying is that throwing on the break might take a little longer to get to the spot, so zone coverage is more effective. It's pretty vague though.

They're evacuating everywhere that's gonna be underwater. My building is probably one of the biggest and newest in the area, it's not going anywhere. It's just surrounded by one story homes from the 60s that'll be completely underwater so the areas being evacuated. Gonna stay with a neighbor since the only danger of this building is the roof going and my units on the top floor so I'm not that dumb. I'll be fine.

More concerned about my car than anything....

BigAT

They're evacuating everywhere that's gonna be underwater. My building is probably one of the biggest and newest in the area, it's not going anywhere. It's just surrounded by one story homes from the 60s that'll be completely underwater so the areas being evacuated. Gonna stay with a neighbor since the only danger of this building is the roof going and my units on the top floor so I'm not that dumb. I'll be fine.

More concerned about my car than anything....

Don't be a fucking idiot. Your bong doesn't count as an underwater breathing apparatus.

lol it's not gonna be a 50 foot storm surge 1/2 mile from the beach. The building isn't gonna collapse. First floor will take on water and if we lose the roof my place goes to shit, but I'll be underneath that, and every floor of this building is separated by solid concrete. As long as you're not on the bottom or top floor this building is as safe as it gets. I may do this thing with a friend farther southwest for my cars sake but they want me to work Saturday night and that drive after work would be a nightmare.

BigAT

You couldn't sort out the Word Jumble on a diner placemat, what makes you think you're an expert meteorologist and structural engineer?

Top Bottom