• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

You can't fucking dodge a hurricane people! For example the latest model has the eye west of me destroying everywhere not under evacuation. It literally goes through where I'm considering going. If this model is right Bowser who is not under any evacuation should probably come stay with me. I'm getting evacuated because I'll be flooded and emts can't drive to me if I needem to. I won't needem to because my building will be fine and I'll be dry, but luckily the FD is like a 2 minute swim max
WvYlQDo.gif

I live under the F in FlA1A

Somnia

You can't fucking dodge a hurricane people! For example the latest model has the eye west of me destroying everywhere not under evacuation. It literally goes through where I'm considering going. If this model is right Bowser who is not under any evacuation should probably come stay with me. I'm getting evacuated because I'll be flooded and emts can't drive to me if I needem to. I won't needem to because my building will be fine and I'll be dry, but luckily the FD is like a 2 minute swim max

You know how you dodge it? Leave Florida

Smokey

The worst that can happen is the roof will collapse, so good thing you'll still be in the building under it if that happens.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Category 5 is the most severe classification for these types of storms, with wind speeds 157 mph or higher and the potential for "catastrophic damage" that makes affected areas "uninhabitable for weeks or months." And Irma is one of the most powerful Atlantic storms on record, with wind speeds reaching 185 mph.

But he has a roof and concrete, guys.

Bread

Banned
The worst that can happen is the roof will collapse, so good thing you'll still be in the building under it if that happens.
If the roof collapses and it gets hot in his apartment he can just jump out the window and do a cannonball

DJ Bowser

WvYlQDo.gif

I live under the F in FlA1A

My house is completely fucked if this model is correct.

I'm an anxious mess right now.

DCX

DCX
Drizz..leave man. Boswer, be safe! All other Florida Bros, God speed!

Did the update hit already?

DCX

Smokey

Uhhhh roofs don't collapse in hurricanes they blow away. And like I said I'm staying with a neighbor on the third floor, concrete everywhere!

You know what else happens during hurricanes, Drizzler? Tornadoes. My area had 75 tornado warnings in the span of 2 days during Harvey, but carry on.

You know what else happens during hurricanes, Drizzler? Tornadoes. My area had 75 tornado warnings in the span of 2 days during Harvey, but carry on.
The gusts on this thing are already tornado strength.... I can't get outta town, it is what it is. Me and my family aren't new to hurricanes, I've gotten much better advice than anyone here will give me on hurricanes in Florida, either I'll be fine or pretty much no1 in Broward will be. Bowsers no safer than I am. I know it's a cat 5 and can bring concrete down, point is concrete is as good as anything and they don't know if the strongest winds will be here or in Naples. You can't dodge a hurricane and I'm literally 2 properties inside of the evac zone and am far from the only person staying in this building. 1 block over isn't being evacuated and has the FD.

Fun fact, my uncle lived in Homestead for Andrew. Tried to convince my Dad to take us to his place because the eye was supposed to go through Broward. My uncle spent Andrew underneath his Bronco watching his house blow away.

DJ Bowser

Bring your PS4 and a sleeping bag and we can play overwatch at my house!

And water... bring your own water.

I have a shit ton of wine and some edibles.

brentech

I like that Drizz thinks that to evacuate means that he goes one specific spot that is also fucked, and not just to an actual safe spot.
I understand that it is an inconvenience to have to go further away, but that is how evacuation works.

I like that Drizz thinks that to evacuate means that he goes one specific spot that is also fucked, and not just to an actual safe spot.
I understand that it is an inconvenience to have to go further away, but that is how evacuation works.
Ummmmmm pretty much across the street isn't in evacuation. Evacuation zone means your the lowest priority for EMTs cause they probably can't get to us. That's all it means. It doesn't mean your house is getting bulldozed. Cars on my street will be floating maybe but that's it. They'll find a way to a 55 unit condo building with multiple residents if we needed em to and people are already here so me staying doesn't hurt! I don't live in a bayou the water will drain in a couple days max. This building will be fine as always stop making a fuss.

Smokey

Pro improvements are really noticeable in Madden scenes. On the field I haven't run into that terrible slowdown that happened from time to time either.

Those gameplay balances are encouraging. It's pretty crazy when sometimes i will send 6 guys but they will have 6 full seconds in the pocket. make it a little tougher on the offense

Well the Totw second challenge is impossible. The CPU is OP good, it's god fucking damn impossible to get a drive going on them, they know exactly what plays im doing and are stopping all my runs short or are doing INT's every fucking time i try to pass. FUCK that shit.

First challenge i've been unable to do as well. I've beaten other All-Pro challenges before but this one, oh man is it just unbalanced with a OP cpu team. It's not only impossible to get a drive going, my defense can't stop them for shit either.

My OVR is 79.

God damn people let the man live his life. If the motherfucker can just swim two miles in hurricane winds on a whim he's a better man than all of us. You ever try to swim a mile? It's hard as shit! Like infinity times harder than running a mile, and drizz can do it in a fucking hurricane. Who are you guys to tell this super human his best course of action?

Top Bottom