• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

Smokey

:lol :lol @ reading your guys' experience w/ team play last night!

Couldn't participate...got tests this week and finals next week so yeah.

At any rate you know what today is:

Rust_Quarter_Filled_Die_Obv_400.jpg

Blazers v. Cavs
Nets v. Bulls
Raptors v. Cavs
Hortnets v. Blazers
Nets v. Cavs
Knicks v. Bulls

11pm central it's goin' down.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I will shout out to the teams that I am supposed to play in this weeks schedule.

Blazers - we tried last night and it wouldn't let us connect. We rebooted several times too. No luck.

Nets - I haven't seen nor heard from Konex at all this season, but I see that he played a game against someone else. How do you get a hold of Konex?

Raptors - I sat online for over an hour last Tuesday trying to get our game in but you bumped me for Smokey and I haven't seen you since then. Any chance of playing today before the deadline?

I'm home pretty much all day today. Taking a couple of days off work to relax a bit.

AirBrian

Well DCX and I couldn't get our game in last night, and I'll be here at work until probably 11ish (my fiscal month-end) tonight. Looks like a coin toss for that game. :-(

BigAT

Truelize said:
I will shout out to the teams that I am supposed to play in this weeks schedule.

Blazers - we tried last night and it wouldn't let us connect. We rebooted several times too. No luck.

Nets - I haven't seen nor heard from Konex at all this season, but I see that he played a game against someone else. How do you get a hold of Konex?

Raptors- I sat online for over an hour last Tuesday trying to get our game in but you bumped me for Smokey and I haven't seen you since then. Any chance of playing today before the deadline?

I'm home pretty much all day today. Taking a couple of days off work to relax a bit.

I'll be home at like 5 PM EST, we can play whenever after then.

Also, if anyone is looking for any real last minute trades, Jose Calderon (87 rated PG) is available.

True, if you want to scrim me later, I'll be around

I hope this online team play shit gets fixed. it's really fun when it actually works.

they fixed the lag now i just want to complete a game...we almost took the celtics last night too :(

pheeniks said:
True, if you want to scrim me later, I'll be around

I hope this online team play shit gets fixed. it's really fun when it actually works.

they fixed the lag now i just want to complete a game...we almost took the celtics last night too :(
it was a fun game, too bad who ever had the ball on the celtics, we'd double or triple team then. not to mention we'd all converge to the basket any time someone drives to the lane.

DCX

DCX
AirBrian said:
Well DCX and I couldn't get our game in last night, and I'll be here at work until probably 11ish (my fiscal month-end) tonight. Looks like a coin toss for that game. :-(
I can play then bro

DCX

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
BigAT said:
I'll be home at like 5 PM EST, we can play whenever after then.

Also, if anyone is looking for any real last minute trades, Jose Calderon (87 rated PG) is available.

That should work. Look for me on Live. See you then.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I believe I get to play Smokey for my first game as the Boobcats. Any guesses on what the point differential will be? I am going to say 28 points.

DCX

DCX
DenogginizerOS said:
I believe I get to play Smokey for my first game as the Boobcats. Any guesses on what the point differential will be? I am going to say 28 points.
over

maybe 22

just kidding.....or am i

DCX

DCX

DCX
sup.

You will do fine. just understand this man has a gameplan for a gameplan, you're best bet is to try to get him out of any type of rhythm. A run and gun style where he is force to keep pace gives you the best chance. Also, no turnovers and rebound, rebound rebound! That is all...oh, guard the threes! K.

DCX

smokey's easy to defend. just guard against iverson's penetration, t-mac's ability to make a shot over anyone, trying to get by artest...and just stop yao's fucking 7'6 frame while he shoots.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
pheeniks said:
smokey's easy to defend. just guard against iverson's penetration, t-mac's ability to make a shot over anyone, trying to get by artest...and just stop yao's fucking 7'6 frame while he shoots.

exactly. Simple enough.

Oh and don't ever miss. You need to score more points than he does too.

Smokey

dunno why we got dropped kado that was strange...

anyway I am back bitches

The 2k cam which I've used my entire 2K career (going back to 2k1) is back and so am i.

defense is on point

shot releases are on point

my isomotion is back and i can finally use it like i want to. i felt like i was wasting iverson by not being able to use him like i wanted to b/c of that shitty broadcast camera...but oh how i was wrong with my beloved 2k view. my team and i are one now.

i am rejuvenated.

Smokey said:
dunno why we got dropped kado that was strange...

anyway I am back bitches

The 2k cam which I've used my entire 2K career (going back to 2k1) is back and so am i.

defense is on point

shot releases are on point

my iso is back and i can finally use it like i want to. i felt like i was wasting iverson by not being able to use him like i wanted to b/c of that shitty broadcast camera...but oh how i was wrong with my beloved 2k view. my team and i are one now.

i am rejuvenated.
:lol :(
its like 2k kicking us while we're already down.

Smokey

kirbybreezy said:
MrBob and myself are playing our game, we need a little extension Smokey if you can please.

when...im following the knicks/bulls game through the website. when are you 2 trying to play.

Smokey

i are confused how i am #2 in standings behind cerrius...we're both 14-1...but i won the head to head between us.

Miami Heat comes before Houston Rockets?

No b/c pheenks and FMT have the same record too, but pheeniks is above him.

Hm

AirBrian

Yeah, what the hell got into Crawford? He could NOT miss. He was even getting shots on Hinrich, and Captain Kirk is my defensive stopper.

DCX

DCX
viakado said:
how was bowen for ya?:D
He did great, missed a shit load of 3's but he had good looks, he played great D and made a difference! So did the 2K cam. Law did a good job also, i felt like i have a team i can run with now. It's all good! :D

DCX

AirBrian

DCX said:
He did great, missed a shit load of 3's but he had good looks, he played great D and made a difference! So did the 2K cam. Law did a good job also, i felt like i have a team i can run with now. It's all good! :D

DCX
Oh, were you using the 2K cam? And did you notice no lag on the first FTs? So nice!

Top Bottom