• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
:lol

At least NCAA doesn't have the Madden Kicking Meter :p

I wish Walk On's were better, but they ain't. When the guide says "You need X amount of Y (position), you better get SOMETHING to fill that up.

Wish I could send that 3 star Kicker. But being that the schools exist in different regions, he didn't have anyone outside the Southeast on his list. 3 Star, had like 74 KPW and 78 KPA.

Check your Punter, use him as your Kicker.

LJ11 said:
Progression works!

I think I agree. I want to say I tested a dynasty where I redshirted the SO Trent Richardson, and he went up 2-3 OVR (92-94/95). He's up to 97 after a 1000 yard 10+ TD season in our league (obviously didn't redshirt).

I barely used my Backup QB McCarron (86) and he's a 90, but I redshirted my 77 QB Sims, and he only went up to 78.

So Redshirting doesn't appear to be free progression magic, but it still allows you to stretch out future potential at the position.

Lonestar said:
:lol

At least NCAA doesn't have the Madden Kicking Meter :p

I wish Walk On's were better, but they ain't. When the guide says "You need X amount of Y (position), you better get SOMETHING to fill that up.

Wish I could send that 3 star Kicker. But being that the schools exist in different regions, he didn't have anyone outside the Southeast on his list. 3 Star, had like 74 KPW and 78 KPA.

Check your Punter, use him as your Kicker.

i might.

but i guarantee there is a walk on with better than 40/40. there has to be!

and yes, progression works pretty nicely. it even improves your speed! my good WR got a few points boost and a speed boost!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think everyone is done. Just Luke who is away and FMt are the last ones.

By the way my WR/TE core is amazing. Im going Luke on you guys this year

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i looked at my 1 star kickers #'s. 40 PWR, 40 ACC.

i looked at one of my CB's kicking stats. 40 PWR, 40 ACC.

come on man i know he's 1 star but shit at least give me like maybe a 60 power and 60 accuracy. but 40/40!? wtf am i supposed to do with this guy?

My 1 star kicker has 55/55.

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i can't win! i advance quickly and people get their panties in a twist, i give ample time and people get their panties in a twist!

headed on to advance!

There's the middle ground that you apparently aren't getting. You gave time early in the day, and then you could have used that knowledge, of people reacting to the time, to quickly burn through whatever was left to be done. Instead, you went all WokBrother on us, and disappeared for weeks.

Lonestar said:
There's the middle ground that you apparently aren't getting. You gave time early in the day, and then you could have used that knowledge, of people reacting to the time, to quickly burn through whatever was left to be done. Instead, you went all WokBrother on us, and disappeared for weeks.

i can't wait to destroy you this season.... in ncaa and madden!

p.s. advanced.... its preseason so you do your redshirts, depth chart, etc.

i'll be doing the schedules shortly

Lonestar

it's not like I haven't lost to you before.

Downer, I had gotten a 77 JUCO CB. Promised not to Redshirt him. But apparently, though he was recruited, he's now listed as being a transfer. So, I can't redshirt him, and I can't play him this year! Going to be a 1 year player I guess, season after this one.

Seems like I should be able to bring in at least 2 WR's. There's like 8 4 stars that have me in the top 3.

Can I ask for at least 1 home game in that week 3 or 4 area. I think early, Arkansas is home, Florida is away.

Pretty much done, though I'm still on the fence about redshirting a SR 88 WR, just to have a chance at some depth the year after.

Lonestar

Was there a chance at advancing to week 1 tonight? If so, if there's someone that wants to play tonight, let us be a matchup in week 1, FMT.

it doesn't seem the conference games alternate home/away in all instances. i still have to play dm AT oregon. bullshit :/

what was the consensus on having home field advantage? on or off?

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
it doesn't seem the conference games alternate home/away in all instances. i still have to play dm AT oregon. bullshit :/

On.

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Indifferent. It might have helped against CB3 and Ram. It might have helped Luke @ Michigan (maybe it helps increase fumbles :D ) and didn't seem to affect LJ when I hosted the game.

When was Los Daddies getting invited? Did you find any other participants?

CB3

I dont think we're advancing tonight. Denog DCX and AZ are the guys we're waiting on.

What ever happened to the other guy with the Hulk avatar

Lonestar said:
Indifferent. It might have helped against CB3 and Ram. It might have helped Luke @ Michigan (maybe it helps increase fumbles :D ) and didn't seem to affect LJ when I hosted the game.

don't worry, you have plenty of away games in season 2.

but you will not be traveling to stanford. i don't give a shit to play alabama in that dumpster they call a stadium, HFA or not!

p.s. i PMed "losdaddie". if anyone knows anyone else interested say something! i know dammittmatt was but i forgot to message him yesterday on XBL

CB3

I want Ohio State in The Coliseum. I also want LJ in LA since i had to play him in south bend last season.

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
don't worry, you have plenty of away games in season 2.

but you will not be traveling to stanford. i don't give a shit to play alabama in that dumpster they call a stadium, HFA or not!

p.s. i PMed "losdaddie". if anyone knows anyone else interested say something! i know dammittmatt was but i forgot to message him yesterday on XBL

Just give me 1 home game sometime around the week I played Luke. 1 Home, 3 away, reverse of last year.

CB3 said:
I want Ohio State in The Coliseum. I also want LJ in LA since i had to play him in south bend last season.

you have both.... and in ohio states case, in week 1.

im not looking at it now lonestar but i believe that is the setup. 4 weeks you have 3 away, 1 home. i'll look later, it's not finalized because i kind of need to know if anyone else is joining!

LJ11

I populated my board with a few recruits via the game, they're not showing up on the website though. When I search I can't find them either. Hope it straightens out with the upcoming advance.

Some of you guys have it easy when it comes to recruiting. I'm going to need a monster class this season.

I'm sick of seeing Ohio State as their top choice. If they're on my scheduling they're getting crushed by a 20 point margin.

LJ11 said:
I populated my board with a few recruits via the game, they're not showing up on the website though. When I search I can't find them either. Hope it straightens out with the upcoming advance.

Some of you guys have it easy when it comes to recruiting. I'm going to need a monster class this season.

I'm sick of seeing Ohio State as their top choice. If they're on my scheduling they're getting crushed by a 20 point margin.

that can happen.... if you wish it to be so!

DMczaf

Give me Ohio!

7941.jpg

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you have both.... and in ohio states case, in week 1.

im not looking at it now lonestar but i believe that is the setup. 4 weeks you have 3 away, 1 home. i'll look later, it's not finalized because i kind of need to know if anyone else is joining!

So was Dammitttmatt being invited in? We emailed abit about possibly joining in, but haven't heard from him in a few days.

Any early word on who my opponents might be?

Also: For a Michigan team that in Real Life is still viewed as being "down", and the fact that Luke really didn't partake much in the offseason stuff, Michigan is a pretty sick looking team. Take a look at them on Edit Roster. They might be a little bit Average in the LB's and DB's. But Both lines, WR's, HB, and good Lord, they have 3 Pryors.

Lonestar said:
So was Dammitttmatt being invited in? We emailed abit about possibly joining in, but haven't heard from him in a few days.

Any early word on who my opponents might be?

Also: For a Michigan team that in Real Life is still viewed as being "down", and the fact that Luke really didn't partake much in the offseason stuff, Michigan is a pretty sick looking team. Take a look at them on Edit Roster. They might be a little bit Average in the LB's and DB's. But Both lines, WR's, HB, and good Lord, they have 3 Pryors.

eh, i can't remember off the top of my head. i know you play stanford, USC (in sc), notre dame.... maybe ohio state? we'll see. things might change if we have a couple other guys which is why i dont want to quote any schedules for sure yet.

i have given luke the first 4 weeks as byes and scheduled all his games after that, so hopefully he is back! :lol

Lonestar

LJ11 said:
HAHAHA

Balance it out, everyone's gunning for him. You know best, I'll leave it in your hands.

Does this mean I too get the Luckeyes?

You're going to have to take out either Stanford or USC, I want either Az or Denog.

Lonestar said:
Does this mean I too get the Luckeyes?

You're going to have to take out either Stanford or USC, I want either Az or Denog.

actually i think you have AZ. i don't know, lets see who we get in by tomorrow before i commit to a schedule

Lonestar

Man, I hate that Luke Smith the TE, went to UCF :( Waste of talent at that school, would have fit in perfectly at Alabama. 81 Speed, enough catching ability to be thrown at occasionally, but most of all...Blocking. 80 Run Blocking :(

well i was kind of waiting to hear back from the 2 possible new members (dammittmatt and losdaddies) but no response so we'll move forward without them.

if they want to join they'll have at least a few human games (FSU would play clemson and va tech, whoever dammit matt wants to be would have a couple i imagine)

i'll head on to finish up the schedule and advance

LukeSmith

Any chance someone could be a hero and give me a rundown of WTF is on my roster with some highlights and low lights. I'll be back briefly on tuesday and Wednesday of next week so I could play a game or two on those days

LukeSmith said:
Any chance someone could be a hero and give me a rundown of WTF is on my roster with some highlights and low lights. I'll be back briefly on tuesday and Wednesday of next week so I could play a game or two on those days

i gave you the first 4 weeks as byes as a courtesy!

Lonestar

Set an email to DMatt. Maybe he'll see it. If he chides auburn like I figure, he'll at least have me on schedule. You could schedule auburn some with the other players.

Would be nice for some of us to play Texas, OU and the tcu/Boise teams. Just to possibly knock them out of contention

Luke: you've got a sick group of qbs and wr's good hb, good starting talent all around. Only weak spots might be depth at lb and db. You can see your roster on the website, it now has the updated roster with incoming freshmen

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
advanced to week 1

lets roll lonestar

Aight about to sign on

Think I'm just going to quit. Fmt you goddamn douchebag. I only have 4 home games.

Lonestar said:
Maybe I'll stay. Just got the #1 wr to commit. But fmt is a low down dirty snitch!

you got away games against the people you got home games against last season (human players).

i have no control over your conference home/away, so cry me a rivaaaahhhhh! you get me at home at least ;)

Top Bottom