• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
no comment from your game? i give you a home game and you do nothing with it. what a shame.

p.s. i have no idea if we're advancing.... no one posts when they're done :*(

or maybe no one else is done ;)

I dont even comment when i win. this is nothing new.

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you going to comment when i kick the shit out of you again? this time you wont be able to use bowling as an excuse i hope!

Ill only comment when your screw me out of the pac-10 by scheduling me less conference games like you did last year

DCX

DCX
gg, lets take Pryor away from me for the whole game and have my WRs just about drop all the TD chances they had...love it. Seems like a championship means i get shitted on for the rest of the dynasty :lol

DCX

Lonestar said:
So, what time are you advancing FMT? I think we play Az.

I have my game in the other league tonight and since I'm sure Left Coast FMT won't be advancing our league until late, we might have to wait until tomorrow to play our game.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Azwethinkweiz said:
I have my game in the other league tonight and since I'm sure Left Coast FMT won't be advancing our league until late, we might have to wait until tomorrow to play our game.

We're going to have to go tonight.

Lonestar

Azwethinkweiz said:
We have until Saturday, brother. Don't put restrictions on me!

earth_impact.jpg

Gotta get it done before it's too late!

Lonestar

Never know, I probably got lucky last game playing @ CB3. I'm surprised I didn't fumble 18 times. Guess I could always play catch up in Fumbles in our game.

Lonestar

Crud, I know I'm going to Lose. My starter qb was supposed to be out 1 week, so thought he'd be back. Nope, he's questionable. Get to start my RS Freshman in death valley.

CB3

Alteast these 5 star guys are on my nuts this year. Last season i only ever had a true shot at 1-2 of them

wow, my offense is actually competent when i don't have to play in alabama.

i felt bad for DCX. his 2nd wr basically dropped 2 long bombs where there wasn't a guy near him. not sure what his stats were but that kind of sucks and i know the feeling.

aside from that i'm not sure what you were doing on some of those calls dcx. i mean you just kept loading up the line and i would chuck it for an easy score. i think the NFL draft decimated your defense because your CB's didn't play well at all.

then i wrapped it up by figuring out how to "contain" pryor. i about smashed my fucking controller when you converted that 3rd and THIRTY ONE with a qb scramble. i said to myself i don't give a shit if this guy throws for 500 yards, that isn't happening again

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
not this time bro. i'm going to ruin your season. andrew luck is a kindred spirit of jack english.... and he will rise up!

The guy that got sacked 9 times???

Lonestar said:
The guy that got sacked 9 times???

in alabama. i'm not sure why you would brag about playing with the equivalent of a probowl team in your own house and dominating on defense, but whatever strokes your weiner brosef!

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
in alabama. i'm not sure why you would brag about playing with the equivalent of a probowl team in your own house and dominating on defense, but whatever strokes your weiner brosef!

I'm just happy to not fumble the ball in my own endzone. Everytime that doesn't happen, an angel gets it's wings.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lonestar. he refused to play az tonight. az was basically waiting online all night too. shameful lonestar, shameful

There has never been a statement that contained more truth.

Lone, when can you play tonight?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lone, you free to play madden or do you just want to have someone flip a coin?

bbbGalleryFans001_t607.JPG

Yeah, I don't know how good your starter is, but this guy was like a sucky version of Pryor. You should've just kept running on me. I couldn't stop it unless it was like 3rd and short. Good Game man and good luck on the rest of the season.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll have someone flip :lol I'm not free tomorrow and it advances I believe.

Lonestar

About the same arm, but less speed. I kept trying fast qb stuff.

Didn't help you picked up wellies DE skills.

Lonestar

And mccarron is still questionable. Cb3 didn't win the battle, but he's helped me lose the war!

LJ11

CB, how many strong safeties do you fucking need? It seems like every SS I go after, USC is right there trying to recruit the bastard.

Stay away from Vincent, you've been warned!

DCX landed the HB I wanted, such a shame. Could have been a real contributor on a NC team.

Top Bottom