• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was gonna play right now but its snowing. In southern california. at my house.

im 21 and im choosing a snowball fight over NCAA. Suck it

CB3 said:
I was gonna play right now but its snowing. In southern california. at my house.

how the fuck is that possible? what the fuck?

if you've been without snow your whole life you should go for it. damn

i'll be back tomorrow evening to do my shit

LJ11

CB3 said:

I wanted to go sledding after the blizzard, no one was up for it!

LukeSmith

FMT, did you get your phone back yet? I don't want to text some weird peasant who jacked your phone at a party after they rufied you

CB3

Good to see FMT has kept his "Consecutive restarts against a CPU opponent" streak going. its now at 8 i think.

LukeSmith said:
FMT, did you get your phone back yet? I don't want to text some weird peasant who jacked your phone at a party after they rufied you

:lol

not yet! working on getting a droid back but i have to call verizon for some replacement plan phone. i went into the store but i guess you can't do it there. i already suspended service of my lost phone so the text wouldn't get through!

can't wait to pay $250 for the replacement phone and then find my phone the next day

CB3 said:
Good to see FMT has kept his "Consecutive restarts against a CPU opponent" streak going. its now at 8 i think.

arizona was beating me by 30 and i had to pull the plug. i came up with the ruse of my power going out so as not to make league members suspicious. not like i've ever lost to the cpu.... oh wait, i've had 2 cpu losses. guess on those i forgot to pull the plug before they beat me :(

LukeSmith

DCXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When are we:
A) playing our game
B) you quitting the league
C) having FMT boot you if you aren't coming back?

i cannot believe i needed a fucking last second, tackle breaking touchdown to beat A&M. fuck you, supersim defense :lol :lol

i made some terrible throws though. thank god i got the rest out before my lukems game!

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
are you still in the league? i think you have to set it to autopilot or we can't do anything

see you next season bro
i will in a few then..i thought FMT could do it.

DCX

It's going to be a crazy last two weeks. Got Oregon/Alabama and UT/Michigan. And Notre Dame sits atop at #1. One team is going to get screwed!

Lonestar said:
barely.

Tonight is free, unless I'm still drugged up from the Crown I'm getting at 3:30.

lol depends on what they give you. that stuff lasted like 4 hours if i remember right

i have to get my wisdoms out sooner or later. not looking forward to it :(

CB3

Would anyone here be interested in a League #2 with some of the guys from the other one? Maybe a 4 or 3 star and under like they have going

1.) Me
2.)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
alright, once I remember how to turn on my 360, and what game to put in, I'm there!

Also forgot to mention my 99 rated Possesion WR/TE was injured for the year last week, GO EASY ON ME

LukeSmith

Wild finish weekend

Alabama 1 BCS (tie), 1 Media, 3 Coaches
Notre Dame 1 BCS (tie), 2 Media, 2 Coaches
Michigan 1 BCS (tie), 3 Media, 1 Coaches
Texas 4 BCS, 4 media, 4 coaches

Alabama: Idle
Notre Dame: Boise State
Michigan: Texas

vanced!

holy shit i threw 8 picks vs. cal. some of them were baffling.... their dudes were coming out of nowhere! still blew them out but wtf...

btw i wont be in town most of next week so ill have to transfer commish status! be a real shame if i forgot to do that before i leave.... a real shame!

this seriously fucking sucks. i hate this game right now. i don't even know if i'll be back for the next season. i'm not entirely sure if i can play any game without making some fucking dumbshit god damn fucking retarded level mistake

CB3

54ymwm.jpg

Lonestar

Sounds like it's coming down to a 3 way finish. Someone's gonna be screwed.

I beat LJ, but LJ beat Luke, and I lost to someone not involved in the 3 way finish (CB3) who has 2 losses (Texas who has lost to LJ and Luke, and Oregon, who lost to me and Luke)

I get the added bonus of playing 1 more game, against Florida.

But really, the Coaches Poll is the Dumbest Motherfucking Fucktard of all Fuckdom. Really??? Michigan 1, ND 2, Alabama 3? ND Beat Michigan and Alabama beat ND, and all have the same record. LET'S IGNORE FACTS!

Mistake's happen to all of us, P. Going back to the Safety against CB3, or tonight, Sims scrambles for a 1st down into the redzone against DM, and he gets tapped and immediately fumbles as the game is close and in the 4th quarter.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
Sounds like it's coming down to a 3 way finish. Someone's gonna be screwed.

I beat LJ, but LJ beat Luke, and I lost to someone not involved in the 3 way finish (CB3) who has 2 losses (Texas who has lost to LJ and Luke, and Oregon, who lost to me and Luke)

I get the added bonus of playing 1 more game, against Florida.

But really, the Coaches Poll is the Dumbest Motherfucking Fucktard of all Fuckdom. Really??? Michigan 1, ND 2, Alabama 3? ND Beat Michigan and Alabama beat ND, and all have the same record. LET'S IGNORE FACTS!

Mistake's happen to all of us, P. Going back to the Safety against CB3, or tonight, Sims scrambles for a 1st down into the redzone against DM, and he gets tapped and immediately fumbles as the game is close and in the 4th quarter.

Seems like it will be Bama and ND. But it should be Michigan and ND

I think me beating Pheenix hurts LJ, because Pheenix drops (if this uses the real BCS and not EA BCS), but LJ beating me should keep him ahead of me. The coaches view my loss to LJ as a fluke, since I'd beaten him the previous few times!

I think I'm also the only human player in the league who has to beat human opponents in order to guarantee winning records against rivals! Bullshit!

Lonestar

It's going to suck losing in the Championship, knowing that although the series is split 1-1 for the year, apparently, that 2nd game is slightly more important.

I'm going to have nightmares of your quarterback breaking tackles, ESPECIALLY the last one when I had another chance to get the ball back and tie it. The fact that I took 5 hour energy earlier is NOT helping my rage

I feel like I'm on a roid rage right now

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
only DM and mik have games this week. hurry up ladies!

michigan vs. notre dame in the national title game!

Still have the Florida game to possibly put me ahead

mik

mik is unbeatable
Yeah, I haven't been around since... last night. You people are mental. I'll be playing tonight.

post when you're done mik!

fair warning: im advancing after mik is done unless someone has a problem with it..... so if you haven't done your recruiting i suggest you do so!

Top Bottom