• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

mik said:
"It's Christmas, Theo, it's the time of miracles. So be of good cheer..."

is this pro of anti advancement?

there are 2 games left: mik and dcx.

is there any chance you guys are playing tonight? i can be convinced to wait a bit, but they are cpu games! surely in the name of christmas you could find 30 minutes at some point to complete these!

or else the mob wins and i advance!

mik

mik is unbeatable
Either way. I could play it at some point tonight, but if you can't keep your cock in your pocket, go for it.

West Virginia is #1 and their only ranked opponent this year is against Rutgers :lol

......I should be in that spot :(

DeMarcus-Cousins-choke.jpg

this is the slowest week ever. oregon and USC and utah and ohio state haven't played. clemson hasn't played, but is playing dance central

SIM IT

Seriously. The whole family wants to play dance central but I'll tell them to get fucked so I can play NCAA by myself. I'm not going to have time to play at all this week anyway so I'm just gonna throw it on auto-pilot.

Jesus you people are bitchy.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fuck me. Made a rookie mistake driving to win the game down 1. Came back again with a chance to send it to OT but missed the 2 point conversion.

DM deserved that one...

DMczaf

Fuuuuuuck! I didn't even read the score right after I got that TAINT with 1 minute left, I thought it was a 9 pt game with the extra point, then I saw it was 8 and went "...this is going to OT isn't it?" Thankfully I was able to get the stop on the 2pt conversion.

My first Pac-10 title ever! YESSSSS! I'm fucking buying a replica trophy and putting it on my entertainment center. Years of being 2nd or 3rd place, finally over!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DMczaf said:
Fuuuuuuck! I didn't even read the score right after I got that TAINT with 1 minute left, I thought it was a 9 pt game with the extra point, then I saw it was 8 and went "...this is going to OT isn't it?" Thankfully I was able to get the stop on the 2pt pt

My first Pac-10 title ever! YESSSSS! I'm fucking buying a replica trophy and putting it on my entertainment center. Years of being 2nd or 3rd place, finally over!

DIOwb.jpg

DCX

DCX
Ohio State is officially done. To much shit going on, i'm taking my ball and going home. I'm quiting the other one too.

DCX

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wtf is everyone done? i said i'm not going to sim a bunch of the games!

DM and CB played
AZ said sim it
DCX is on leave

and Mik has a game against New Mexico State but I think he said whatever? no idea

I'll leave the decision to you.

no, az said he couldn't play until late in the week, same with mik. i'm not simming both games. just relax, it's the holidays! give people a chance to play! if they both insist on the sim i will, but i dont want them to be forced into it. no fun!

i didn't suggest anything

all i did was present facts

and it is a fact that our commissioner disappeared and didn't ask for status updates!

and uh...i might be out from the 1st to the 2nd or 3rd. we'll see. i hope i can play my game with luke by then.

Lonestar

Ooooh, lovely set of polls to look at. GAFDrama is upon us:

Coaches
1 ND
2 Michigan
3 Texas
4 Alabama
5 Oregon

Media
1 Alabama
2 Oregon
3 Michigan
4 ND
5 Texas

BSC
1 ND
2 Alabama
3 Michigan
4 Oregon
5 Texas

BTW: 3 way tie for 1st in the BCS between ND, Alabama, and Michigan.

The aforementioned West Viginia team lost to #21 Cinncinatti.

Well I think if you win its safe to say you're pretty much gonna be #2...if I win, who the fuck knows. But, before you I have a ranked A&M I think so that might help. But I just have to do what I have to do! Which I didn't do against Notre Dame :(

I have a bye week I believe so I'll be done shortly.

oh and thank god west virginia lost

Lonestar

I was a bit sadden, because I thought I had Ohio State to finish up, without a possible player.

But I don't, I have a nice and tough Oregon team. Win, and I'm in good position, lose and that'll be that. Just beat a top 20 team, and I'll have a top 10 team in Florida for the week after Oregon.

Wow, so it seems like if Lonestar wins out, and I win out, it probably won't matter =/

heck, even if DM beats lonestar he will probably end up ahead of me. that stupid final minute against LJ is really biting me in the ass now :(

Lonestar

All comes down to who beat LJ :D

If this finish happened in real life, you can be sure the clamoring for a playoff, or a +1 would be enormous.

ph33nix said:
Wow, so it seems like if Lonestar wins out, and I win out, it probably won't matter =/

heck, even if DM beats lonestar he will probably end up ahead of me. that stupid final minute against LJ is really biting me in the ass now :(

you fucked up bro

LJ11

ph33nix said:

I offered to take you out for drinks!

Knowing my luck, some shit will change in the last couple of weeks and I'll end up number 3. Having Boise St (top 20) as my final game may prevent that, but you never know.

I'm going to be out of town tomorrow until sometime Monday, or earlier on Tuesday. So if I don't get a chance to play my week 13 CPU game by the time it advances then you guys will get to wait!

ph33nix said:
I'm going to be out of town tomorrow until sometime Monday, or earlier on Tuesday. So if I don't get a chance to play my week 13 CPU game by the time it advances then you guys will get to wait!

Come on. This is the tree hugging hippie league. There are no deadlines here.

Top Bottom