• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i only saw lonestar and az with games to play. there is no recruiting allowed this week

uh, obviously you didn't look carefully enough.

you do realize I'm in the big 12, right?

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

ladies and gentlemen, our caring commissioner!

done

just saw lonestar get on. florida about to get a real bad hurting so lonestar can get one of the top 2 :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Alright everyone is done. Let's see if I get screwed here.

I only beat 4 top 20 teams in a row to end the season.

well...I guess I'll go take care of whatever bowl game I'm in.

next season a new era starts. I'll have a ton of guys playing who I picked up myself. Can't wait.

yay, tostitos fiesta bowl. at least its a BCS game

by the way FMT are you sure we were supposed to advance this fast?
AZ had a game to play. I know he's on autopilot, but uh, I'm pretty sure he promises his recruits an ACC championship, which he lost. If I was him I would be fucking pissed.

ph33nix said:
well...I guess I'll go take care of whatever bowl game I'm in.

next season a new era starts. I'll have a ton of guys playing who I picked up myself. Can't wait.

yay, tostitos fiesta bowl. at least its a BCS game

by the way FMT are you sure we were supposed to advance this fast?
AZ had a game to play. I know he's on autopilot, but uh, I'm pretty sure he promises his recruits an ACC championship, which he lost. If I was him I would be fucking pissed.

he hasn't posted in here since he put himself on autopilot. i have no idea where he is and if he hasn't checked in then i'm assuming he's still out.

playing in the league is a two way street! i don't have time to chase people around and beg them to play. if you have yourself set to autopilot for weeks and weeks i'm assuming it means just that.

Lonestar

Went ahead and played the bullshit game, before I lose power for a few days (incoming aflockalypse)

LukeSmith

Az is quitting after this season, I read about it in the JUCO thread.

There will probably be a press release from one of them about it or something

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ph33nix said:
pshhhhh

we're getting called the B league over there

this is where grown men come to play!

They are 1-AA over there. no need to concern ourselves.

Ha! We build teams over there. You guys come in with your EZ-mode god teams and call yourself ballers. Just playin but seriously I will be out at the end of the season. It just moves too fast for me to keep up with consistently.

Azwethinkweiz said:
Ha! We build teams over there. You guys come in with your EZ-mode god teams and call yourself ballers. Just playin but seriously I will be out at the end of the season. It just moves too fast for me to keep up with consistently.

motherfucker i came in with stanford!

but sad to see you go :( i know it takes a lot of time.... i can barely keep up with madden/ncaa and when i was in madden/ncaa/nba it was impossible.

hope you'll be back for ncaa 2012. hopefully it will allow 25 people and we can bring our 2 leagues together.... together... to.... gether....

FrenchMovieTheme said:
motherfucker i came in with stanford!

but sad to see you go :( i know it takes a lot of time.... i can barely keep up with madden/ncaa and when i was in madden/ncaa/nba it was impossible.

hope you'll be back for ncaa 2012. hopefully it will allow 25 people and we can bring our 2 leagues together.... together... to.... gether....

I know you did, and as you can see, all the National Champions have been someone that started with a 6* prestige team. I'm not saying they're not great players, but that's a pretty telling stat. And yeah, I'll probably be back. I tend to have a lot more time in the Summer.

Lonestar

Azwethinkweiz said:
I know you did, and as you can see, all the National Champions have been someone that started with a 6* prestige team. I'm not saying they're not great players, but that's a pretty telling stat. And yeah, I'll probably be back. I tend to have a lot more time in the Summer.

I didn't win mine till year 3! I didn't have Ingram, Julio, or Dareus! :lol

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Hopefully we can get:
Rors
MrBob
Wellie

key missing figures from the 2011 game

DMczaf

I don't know why you guys keep hoping for more spots when every year we end up with less than 12 players most of the time.

I'm not even sure I'd want a bigger league anyways. Half the fun for me is watching my players/recruits progress and if we're in a huge league it'd be way slower.

LukeSmith

ph33nix said:
I'm not even sure I'd want a bigger league anyways. Half the fun for me is watching my players/recruits progress and if we're in a huge league it'd be way slower.

Is the other half a toss up between choking in big games and losing in Super Sim?

DMczaf

ncaafootball10supersim.jpg

GOTY

CB3

Azwethinkweiz said:
It could happen again this year if the Madden team gets its shit together and provides a full online franchise mode.
I'm not counting on it

LJ11

I'd like to thank pheenix, first ever GAF anything championship. For once I didn't come up small in a big spot, bit lucky on some plays but I'll take it.

CB3

Advanced. Go convince your guys to stay. Or in my case, watch your whole starting offense from last season graduate.

CB3

Im advancing this in the morning when i wake up. When am i waking up you ask? Who knows! Im off tomorrow. So if any of you havent convinced players to stay better get on it

Lonestar

CB3 said:
Im advancing this in the morning when i wake up. When am i waking up you ask? Who knows! Im off tomorrow. So if any of you havent convinced players to stay better get on it
Was recruiting next?

My only loss was Patrick Bass, my #1 WR.

Top Bottom