• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

i got 1 instant commit. 4 star rb with good speed!

and throughout the entire online dynasty, i have had ONE five star recruit interested in me as his top choice. you spoiled assholes!

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
Ok. If you want to play before that I can do that too

Did you give me the 12th pick? :(
Dude, if i had control of it I woukd have gave myself a top three pick and Smokey last.

DCX

another loss to the CPU college all stars :(

Lonestar said:
Fmt using onside kick cheats!!!! Ball wasn't going 10 yards!!!

your retard team was touching it before it went 10 yards, thereby i can recover it! not sure why they couldn't recover it.

best that i lost, you probably would have quit the league if i beat you that way. you were already nerd raging that i got that last onside kick :jakncoke

gg anyways, gambled more than usual. should have gone to starks MUCH earlier than i did. although i didn't "go" to him, keyes got injured. but he is so horribly inaccurate. if only i could find a scrambling qb who is accurate like the rest of the league has :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I can't get replays of your cheating kicks, because you ran hurry up and went all Cloudy again. Too many plays in memory, so i cant disprove you. Run to the sidelines!

But hey, hurry up and 4 wides is smart I guess, it attacks the weakest part of my team.

Lonestar said:
I can't get replays of your cheating kicks, because you ran hurry up and went all Cloudy again. Too many plays in memory, so i cant disprove you. Run to the sidelines!

But hey, hurry up and 4 wides is smart I guess, it attacks the weakest part of my team.

uh, what did you want me to run? a base set and calmly work my way down the field when i was down 3 TD's with like 3 minutes left? lulz.

besides, you shouldn't ever complain about anything with the team you have. all 90's on both lines, your 3rd WR is like a 96, and on and on. if you don't win every game this season that is 100% on you since no one should lose with that squad.

btw, both my qb's went out and i had redshirted my 3rd qb. i had to bring him in for a play (my 5th string CB was at QB....). is his redshirt ruined with 1 play? :(

Lonestar

I would hope if I lose, that it's on me. Not on getting 2 onside kicks with some AI busted shit. You were even aiming at 5 yards distance!

I think it burns the redshirt, but then Robert Cox threw for over 2000 yards his freshman year, then won the heisman in his redshift freshman year. So consider that to be buggy. Check your roster now, and see if he still has the redshift logo.

Lonestar said:
I would hope if I lose, that it's on me. Not on getting 2 onside kicks with some AI busted shit. You were even aiming at 5 yards distance!

I think it burns the redshirt, but then Robert Cox threw for over 2000 yards his freshman year, then won the heisman in his redshift freshman year. So consider that to be buggy. Check your roster now, and see if he still has the redshift logo.

still shows him as redshirt thankfully!

i was aiming full strength! and getting 2 onside kicks in that manner is infinitely less busted than alabama as a whole on an every down basis!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
thecoldone33 5:56 pm
when do you wanna play

DreamcastKC 5:56 pm
maybe tomorrow

500x_reggie_not_my_problem.jpg

LukeSmith

IM said:
thecoldone33 5:56 pm
when do you wanna play

DreamcastKC 5:56 pm
maybe tomorrow

DCX, you do know that your team doesn't progress in real time right? Those LBs are still gonna be rated in the 60s

CB3

The first season where FMT gave you the cupcake schedule and forgot to schedule me a Pac-10 game clearly doesnt count.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
The first season where FMT gave you the cupcake schedule and forgot to schedule me a Pac-10 game clearly doesnt count.

Damn Luke, CB dropping bombs..calling you a cupcake.

DCX

DCX

DCX
DMczaf said:
The only season where you didn't have to recruit any of your players

Worst GM Ever title lives on!
to my credit, i can recruit offensive players..these motherfuckers don't want to come here and play D

DCX

DCX said:
to my credit, i can recruit offensive players..these motherfuckers don't want to come here and play D

DCX

i have a feeling you don't bother to do any real recruiting. you just look at the prestige # and shoot for the stars.

those 3 star recruits can turn out to be really good, and sometimes even 2 star recruits can fill a specific need for some situations. there is no excuse for a 6 star prestige team to not be able to acquire decent talent!

CB3

DCX said:

Damn Luke, CB dropping bombs..calling you a cupcake.

DCX

Michigan started out with crappy players. you started out with about 10 cheese kings. Your season 1 had a lonestar feel to it

Lonestar

CB3 said:

I won the first human vs. human Championship, against YOU. You fuckers can't Retcon that shit.

Season 1: DCX vs. CPU
Season 2: CB3 vs. CPU
Season 3: Lonestar vs. CB3
Season 4: Lonestar vs. CPU (Texas...TEXAS....TEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXAAAASSS)
Season 5: LJ vs. Luke (Vs. Lonestar! ... ....... :/ )

And you guy's don't have the commish giving you only 2 Human Home games in the last 2 seasons. I don't care that HFA is turned off, there's still something in there that leads to increased fumbles and bizarre onside kicks!

DCX doesn't bother going after the 3 star JUCO LB's. I've lived with those these last 2 seasons, they are really great (Minor and Sims are JUCO)

I know Luke will say "oh, he gets to use all these yummy promises to get in recruits" and while that's true, it's more that I've got a whole region to myself to recruit. I also load up on 4 star players, and put alot of thought into what type of players, and what positions to go after, ahead of just base needs. Like I'm about to lose 2 Senior Centers. So last season I picked up a JUCO Guard, and moved him to Center (mid-low 80's) and redshirt him. Will make a nice stop gap Center next season while my Freshman Center gets another year on the bench before starting in another season or 2.

I just try not to be "empty" at a position, or else I'd have LB's like DCX.

Lonestar said:
I won the first human vs. human Championship, against YOU. You fuckers can't Retcon that shit.

Season 1: DCX vs. CPU
Season 2: CB3 vs. CPU
Season 3: Lonestar vs. CB3
Season 4: Lonestar vs. CPU (Texas...TEXAS....TEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXAAAASSS)
Season 5: LJ vs. Luke (Vs. Lonestar! ... ....... :/ )

And you guy's don't have the commish giving you only 2 Human Home games in the last 2 seasons. I don't care that HFA is turned off, there's still something in there that leads to increased fumbles and bizarre onside kicks!

DCX doesn't bother going after the 3 star JUCO LB's. I've lived with those these last 2 seasons, they are really great (Minor and Sims are JUCO)

a lot of my 3 stars have ended up being much better than 4 stars. i don't know why someone is rated a 4 star and then after i get him he's like a 62. maybe his potential rating? idk. the 3 star QB i picked up has progressed into an 83 rated qb with an 87 accuracy and 84 THP. he's pretty good. i also have good 3 stars littered throughout.

2 stars that are good are much more rare but i do have a couple LB's that i use in pass rush situations only because they have high speed ratings. pretty sure DCX is going on star rating alone and not even looking at the individual stats. sometimes i had a 3 star guard who has a B+ run block and pass block footwork, and then a 4 star that has a C+. you have to recruit properly!

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
a lot of my 3 stars have ended up being much better than 4 stars. i don't know why someone is rated a 4 star and then after i get him he's like a 62. maybe his potential rating? idk. the 3 star QB i picked up has progressed into an 83 rated qb with an 87 accuracy and 84 THP. he's pretty good. i also have good 3 stars littered throughout.

2 stars that are good are much more rare but i do have a couple LB's that i use in pass rush situations only because they have high speed ratings. pretty sure DCX is going on star rating alone and not even looking at the individual stats. sometimes i had a 3 star guard who has a B+ run block and pass block footwork, and then a 4 star that has a C+. you have to recruit properly!

I picked up the #2 HB (5 star) last season. Sure, he's a 79 OVR rating, but I can't tell why. 80 SPD HB's don't really cut the mustard. Top off that he has no trucking. All he has is Break Tackle and the ratings for Spin and Juke. Maybe in 2-3 year's he'll be ok, but a 5 star he doesn't look like.

Derrick Winston, that white WR who's been 99 OVR for 2 years? 4 star TE.

LukeSmith

I am pretty sure each school has a progression value - which determines how much players progress - it's a hidden stat in terms of being able to see it, but you can purchase those microtransactions to maximize it. I am positive Alabamas value is higher than most teams (if not all). That 99 WR converted TE probably ends up an 88 on Michigan or Stanford.

I hope that in future years we either:
Have enough people playing so that no conferences are pure CPU (the recruiting benefits are indisputable)
Or have new folks funnel into uncontested conferences.

LukeSmith

In general the JUCO ratings are equivalent (or higher) than the Freshmen ratings for players rated 1-2 stars higher.
3star Juco = 4/5 star Frosh

Top Bottom