• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

7_H_N_008_SnapShot.png

UCF Announces that 4 Star Tackle John Thompson has signed a letter of commitment to attend the University of Central Florida next year. UCF Coach Bobdigi33 hopes to get him into camp early in the spring.

GCQuinton

bobbydigital said:
GG GCQ, And sorry about that last run i didn't try to put any juke moves or anything on your DB, he just broke it.

GG man. And needless to say, Akeem Auguste will be at next practice running suicides until he indeed wants to commit said action for getting run over like that.

GCQuinton said:
GG man. And needless to say, Akeem Auguste will be at next practice running suicides until he indeed wants to commit said action for getting run over like that.

LOL, well i did roll Brynn Harvey in bacon grease before the game so don't kill the poor kid.

Wow, Good game man. I have to say, I was getting worried there... I couldn't figure out what to do to stop you. Luckily, Mr. DL Wilhite broke off the block and made the sack. Good luck the rest of the way.

Nightz

Big Papa Husker said:
Wow, Good game man. I have to say, I was getting worried there for a while. I couldn't figure out what to do to stop you. Lucky for me, Mr. DL Wilhite broke off the block and made the sack. Good luck the rest of the way.
GG man. That drop by my receiver who was streaking up the middle was a killer. I was also pretty upset with that last sack. Saw someone get open but the game didn't register my button press. Stupid left bumper button :(. Oh well, just glad I was able to make a game out of it when it looked like I wouldn't be able to do anything all game. Good luck to you as well!

mik

mik is unbeatable
Striker said:
Mik I will be home after 10:30 or around 11. So if you want to try tonight, we can.
If we can kickoff around 11:30/11:45 eastern that would be great.

GCQuinton said:
*checks the Texas Tech-Nevada game*

Whhoooooaaa. Pretty big win for MWS and the Wolfpack!

He pulled some bush league cheeseball option play out of his ass to make sure he won the game. Whatever it takes I guess.

Azwethinkweiz said:
He pulled some bush league cheeseball option play out of his ass to make sure he won the game. Whatever it takes I guess.

I got lucky on the play but to say it's bush league or cheeseball is pretty silly. Especially after all of those double coverage jump balls your receivers were catching on 3rd down. It's ok, as the talent gap closes much of that stuff will be a thing of the past. Good luck on the rest of your season.

Striker

I just heard "the click" (something BigAT and I were accustomed to). Not sure if its just our connections not communicating, or EA's a little whacky right now, we can try tomorrow once you're available. I should be OK for the most part nearly all day.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Yeah, that was frustrating. Ill be home by about 8:30 eastern or so tomorrow. So just ket me know what time works for you to try again.

Striker

Damn, I got the direct-connect to work (never got it to before) and saw you were offline for three minutes. I'll hope to get again tomorrow when you're about to hop on. Again, just let me know!

mik

mik is unbeatable
Striker said:
Damn, I got the direct-connect to work (never got it to before) and saw you were offline for three minutes. I'll hope to get again tomorrow when you're about to hop on. Again, just let me know!
I'm home from work and can mix it up any time now. Let's hope the XBL gods are on our side tonight.

Striker

Mik I am online whenever and ready whenever you are. I can try direct connect and hope it succeeds. We can try normal ways first. Send invite when you are available.

EDIT

Ha, ok, I'm on.

Striker

GG Mik.

Gonna be a loooong season. It's like you were playing a DII school with those huge running lanes and guys who, despite some times blanketed, still managing to hold on. Tough group to really contend against. My entire front seven was brutal, and I'm sure will be against the tougher foes.

mik

mik is unbeatable
GG. Yeah, I was able to leave the secondary in man the whole game because they're just faster than your receivers. And every time I gave Wingo the ball, two of your D-linemen were already on their backs. Tough sledding. GL the rest of the way.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
jesus fuck my schedule.

MWS The Natural, when you want to destroy my pathetic team?

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Two Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. NC State (storybook77)
#7 Arkansas (mik) vs. #16 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz)
Houston (Matrix) vs. #23 Nevada (MWS Natural)
#17 Minnesota (BPH) vs. UCF (bobbydigital)
#13 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. #19 Michigan State (KanZolo)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. Air Force (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. Louisville (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Two Headlines

Nevada Stuns Texas Tech 35-32
UCF's Harvey Goes Off On South Carolina, Winning First Player of the Week Of The Season
Arkansas Blanks Marshall 27-0
Minnesota Avoids The Upset Edging San Diego State

Ranked Teams

Arkansas - #7 Coaches
Rutgers - #13 Coaches
Texas Tech - #16 Coaches
Minnesota - #17 Coaches
Michigan State - #19 Coaches
Nevada - #23 Coaches

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Brynn Harvey, HB, UCF
35-17 W Against South Carolina
25 carries for 270 yards, 4 TD
3 receptions for 54 yards

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

FG: 37 yard field goal good by D. Conroy (Michigan State)

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Rutgers vs. Michigan State

WEEK TWO DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

BigAT

Kan, when do you want to get a taste of Tom Savage? He loves to slinga the ball all over your weak secondary.

XV8uu.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
MWS Natural said:
I'm still up if you want to upset my team now, or we can play tomorrow after 8PM EST.

There will be no upset. I have no QB... I can't win.

I'll post in here around 8:30 pm est.

Top Bottom