• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

Well I got beat by the CPU last night. Did EA flip some switch that made the CPU harder? In my other online dynasty Indiana was destroying me by 20 points. I couldn't do a damn thing to stop them offensively or defensively. The same thing happened last night against UCF. Oh well, I guess I still have a chance to get back into the top 10.

Big Papa Husker said:
Well I got beat by the CPU last night. Did EA flip some switch that made the CPU harder? In my other online dynasty Indiana was destroying me by 20 points. I couldn't do a damn thing to stop them offensively or defensively. The same thing happened last night against UCF. Oh well, I guess I still have a chance to get back into the top 10.

I hope you didn't hurt any of my players BPH,

mik

mik is unbeatable
Azwethinkweiz said:
Read the thread, sucka! We planned to play at 3pm today.
I can actually play earlier, as it turns out. In fact, that could be better for me. Could you be available any earlier?

mik

mik is unbeatable
Great game, man. Would have been a different story if you were allowed to catch those balls yourself. ;)

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Three Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #23 Georgia (CPU)
#6 Arkansas (mik) vs. Vanderbilt (CPU)
Houston (Matrix) vs. NC State (storybook77)
#18 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. #25 Michigan State (KanZolo)
Minnesota (BPH) vs. Miami (OH) (CPU)
#17 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #22 UCF (bobbydigital)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. #11 Rutgers (BigAT)
Marshall (Striker) vs. UAB (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Three Headlines

"User Catch-Gate" Rocks League After Nevada Blasts Houston
KanZolo To MWS: "I wish I could play you every game so I could go undefeated"; Commish: Let's See!
Texas Tech Falls To Arkansas, Loses Two Straight
San Diego State Lands 3 Star Recruit David Johnson (RT)

Ranked Teams

Arkansas - #6 Coaches
Rutgers - #11 Coaches
Texas Tech - #17 Coaches
Nevada - #18 Coaches
UCF - #22 Coaches
Michigan State - #25 Coaches

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Marcus Lattimore, HB, South Carolina
31-7 W Against NC State
17 carries for 92 yards, 4 TD

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

TD: S. Doege (Texas Tech) pass to A. Torres for 9 yards

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Nevada vs. Michigan State

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

mik

mik is unbeatable
Make sure you guys also watch the highlight of the Texas Tech TD pass from our game. One of the sweetest replays I've seen in the game. It almost looks like the first WR knows he isn't going to be able to come down with it, so he tips it to his buddy. Awesome stuff.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol :lol

Story, when you want to crush me?

I wont be free starting at 8 pm est tonight, watching the Texans/Cowgirls game.

mik said:
Make sure you guys also watch the highlight of the Texas Tech TD pass from our game. One of the sweetest replays I've seen in the game. It almost looks like the first WR knows he isn't going to be able to come down with it, so he tips it to his buddy. Awesome stuff.

I told my roomate who was watching, "I don't care what the outcome of this game is, I'm uploading this play"

edit: Also, I like how the play of the week was from week 1. I saw an Arkansas highlight and then realized it wasn't against me and I was like "uhh, wtf"

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
storybook77 said:
When will you be available tomorrow?

Not free during the day and I have Rors fantasy draft at 6:45 pm est. I can play tomorrow night after the draft is over.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
edit: Also, I like how the play of the week was from week 1. I saw an Arkansas highlight and then realized it wasn't against me and I was like "uhh, wtf"

Wow. just saw that :lol

New Play of the Week!

KanZolo said:
I lost on purpose so when I destroy you, you will drop further in the polls

That's pretty funny but we only know one way to go in the polls and that's UP!

GCQuinton said:

I just realized you didn't schedule my rivalry game vs. UNLV....so many promises broken!!! :lol

GCQuinton

MWS Natural said:
That's pretty funny but we only know one way to go in the polls and that's UP!

I just realized you didn't schedule my rivalry game vs. UNLV....so many promises broken!!! :lol

Unless you specifically tell me beforehand to include a specific CPU opponent (if there's room), I have no way of knowing about each team's contracts.

Nightz

AT, will you be around in like an hour? I'd like to get this loss over with. :lol I probably won't be able to play tomorrow since I have 3 fantasy drafts to do.

GCQuinton said:
Unless you specifically tell me beforehand to include a specific CPU opponent (if there's room), I have no way of knowing about each team's contracts.

No worries I just now realized it, I will be sure to let you know before next season's schedule.

Matrix said:
Not free during the day and I have Rors fantasy draft at 6:45 pm est. I can play tomorrow night after the draft is over.

I'll be available around 10 est. I suppose I could go a little earlier if I have to but it'd be a lot easier if we can do it after 10 est.

Matrix

storybook77 said:
I'll be available around 10 est. I suppose I could go a little earlier if I have to but it'd be a lot easier if we can do it after 10 est.

That time is completely fine with me. The later is always better for me lol

bobbydigital said:
AZ i will be available either late tomorrow night (like 11 est) or monday almost all day and night. So let me know.

Monday works better for me. Not sure when as I have company in town. I'll let you know when I know more

BigAT

Nightz said:
AT, will you be around in like an hour? I'd like to get this loss over with. :lol I probably won't be able to play tomorrow since I have 3 fantasy drafts to do.
Sorry, I was out of town the last couple of days. I should be around the rest of the day if you want to try to fit it in.

Nightz

BigAT said:
Sorry, I was out of town the last couple of days. I should be around the rest of the day if you want to try to fit it in.
No worries. I'm not home right now but I'll see if I can play when I get back. I'll let you know.

Matrix said:
That time is completely fine with me. The later is always better for me lol

Change of plans....we'll have to do it tomorrow evening. My daughter started running a fever earlier this afternoon and now I'm coming down with whatever it is so I'm probably not going be up to playing tonight.

The joys of parenthood. :lol

Matrix

Ok, hope you both feel better.

Good luck man.

Nightz

Wow. I don't even know what to think or say right now.

That last play better be the play of the week. Heck, even play of the year. AT you better upload it. Besides that play, GG man. Was fun throughout.

BigAT

Nightz said:
Wow. I don't even know what to think or say right now.

That last play better be the play of the week. Heck, even play of the year. AT you better upload it. Besides that play, GG man. Was fun throughout.
Yeah...that game was pretty insane in every way.

I'll be honest, Rutgers probably overlooked the Aztecs in preparation for Texas Tech next week. I quickly realized my mistake though as SDSU came out with a vengeance and I quickly found myself down 14-7 and eventually as much as 28-14. Lots of poor manual defense by me that Nightz did a very good job taking advantage of. Somehow I managed to come back and with 0:14 left in regulation I scored a touchdown to send it to overtime.

We each scored a touchdown in the first overtime period, leading to a second. SDSU started with the ball on offense and on third down the Aztec's QB got hit as he was about to throw the ball. SOMEHOW the ball fell right into Rutgers' DT Eric LeGrand's hands. He shrugged off a tackle and then chugged his way down the field 65 yards for the game winning touchdown.

Very GG Nightz, I feel like you probably deserved to win that one.

Video of the replay is in the story. It's the last highlight in.

sljkmt.png

Nevada announces the signing of their first four star recruit athlete Patrick Nixon. Nevada Coach Natural plans to get him on the field early in various defensive packages to take advantage of his coverage skills. This signing marks a turning point for a program not known for landing highly rated recruits.

Matrix

storybook77 said:
Matrix, what times will you be available this evening?

Pretty much whenever except from 7 pm est to 8est, got to eat dinner.

Matrix

8:30 is fine, see ya on then.

Top Bottom