• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Azwethinkweiz said:
It has a 250gig drive and you never thought to install your games?

Dude I have all my games installed, it still has to read the disc when you first put it in :lol

I bought it for the sole reason of installing games since I was using only a 20 gb model before.

Ugh...I gotta get out of the WAC (literally) conference. I find more of a challenge keeping the games from really getting out of hand and angering the commish than actually trying to win. My offensive line is better this year and it seems as though the teams in my conference have gotten worse lol. I hand the ball off and their entire team is blocked up :lol. It makes all of my averages look like a friggin video game =/

Nightz

Patch arriving September 7th.

Title Update 3 (TU3)

* The pump fake exploit was resolved. The entire defense will no longer rush the QB after a pump fake.
* Resolved an issue with setting SS/ FS to QB Spy and then blitzing, virtually unblocked.
* Increased the Overall rating for incoming freshman. This resulted in one and two star freshman coming in at a higher overall rating.
* In Season Progression is back! Players once again have the ability to get a slight boost to their ratings during the season.
* There was an issue with Hawaii's home schedule causing conflicts with particular teams. This has been resolved. In particular, teams in the Pac 10 and the WAC will now have the correct number of conference games.
* Resolved an issue with the Rush Defense slider where they were only impacting defensive line special moves. They have been adjusted to also impact win/loss chances for blocking.

Live Tuning Pack 3 (LTP3)

* Kick Power/Kick Accuracy progression for Kickers and Punters was adjusted to be in line with the new incoming freshmen. Kickers and punters will now progress in line with other players, but will start with a higher average overall due to the improved recruit ratings in the patch.
* Increased Awareness progression for all positions.
* Increased progression slightly for Elusiveness, Spin Move, and Juke Move for Wide Receivers.
* Increased progression of the Tackle rating for Corner Backs to be in line with WR skill ratings (Juke, Spin, and Elusiveness).
* Reduced the frequency of defenders successfully jumping the snap. Also adjusted how frequently they would jump early when the offense performed a fake snap.
* Tuned Man Coverage so defenders will not jump in front of routes so early. They will still jump the route, but not as early, or frequently, as before.
* Adjusted in season progression to be in line with higher rated incoming freshmen.
* Tuned Incoming freshman to better match the spread on the default rosters.
* Tuned team prestige progression to be in line with the changes to incoming freshmen.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I guess you can drop me or put me on auto pilot, since im going to have to send my console in next week. Ive just been testing my all games and went down the full list of things to do on xbox support if discs don't read and none if it helped.

I'm beyond pissed right now.

GCQuinton

Matrix said:
I guess you can drop me or put me on auto pilot, since im going to have to send my console in next week. Ive just been testing my all games and went down the full list of things to do on xbox support if discs don't read and none if it helped.

I'm beyond pissed right now.
I'll put you on Autopilot for now and you can decide what you wanna do for good later. Sorry to hear about the system.

mik said:
gg, BPH. Your friggin' QB is fast. I'd run that bastard every down.
Yeah, I was too afraid to take off because I fumbled 3 times against UCF. The score doesn't show how close the game was. I think I threw 3 INTs inside your 30. :(

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Six Games

#18 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Kentucky (CPU)
#1 Arkansas (mik) vs. Tennessee (CPU)
Houston (Matrix) vs. Tulane (CPU)
NC State (storybook77) vs. Maryland (CPU)
#11 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. Utah State (CPU)
#24 Minnesota (BPH) vs. Indiana (CPU)
#8 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Iowa State (CPU)
#12 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. Pittsburgh (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. Tulsa (CPU)
UCF (bobbydigital) vs. Memphis (CPU)

IDLE: San Diego State (Nightz), Michigan State (KanZolo)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Six Headlines

Arkansas Rolls Minnesota, Becomes New #1 Team In Nation
...Thanks To A Little Help From Michigan State, As They Stunned Ohio State 27-7
South Carolina, Nevada, Texas Tech All Get Big Shutouts
"I'm beyond pissed right now." Houston Going On Autopilot Indefinitely
UCF, Texas Tech Lead Early In 2011 Recruiting Race

Ranked Teams

Arkansas - #1 Coaches, #1 Media
Texas Tech - #8 Coaches, #7 Media
Nevada - #11 Coaches, #8 Media
Rutgers - #12 Coaches, #11 Media
South Carolina - #18 Coaches, #18 Media
Michigan State - #19 Coaches, #14 Media
Minnesota - #24 Coaches, #25 Media

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Cornelius Whitehead, WR, UCF
49-31 W Against UTEP
4 receptions for 153 yards, 3 TD

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

TD: S. Garcia (South Carolina) pass to A. Jeffery for 60 yards

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Rutgers vs. Pittsburgh

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

Matrix

GCQuinton said:
I'll put you on Autopilot for now and you can decide what you wanna do for good later. Sorry to hear about the system.

Thanks and I did the crazy and bought myself a new one, I should get it next Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'm not waiting a month and missing football and other stuff.

GCQuinton

MWS Natural said:
Since there are no online coaching offers will you be posting up your points system for coaching changes?

If nobody's gotten an offer after Year 3, then I'll post it. Either way, I won't be switching up teams for anybody until at least that point.

Is the deadline midnight Eastern or one of the other timezones? I'm gonna try to get my game in but there's kind of a huge college football game on tonight.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Is the deadline midnight Eastern or one of the other timezones? I'm gonna try to get my game in but there's kind of a huge college football game on tonight.

Straight from the OP:

7. Deadlines for each week's games are Midnight EST.

And I'm well aware of VT-Boise State tonight. If other members of the league were cool with it, I could hold off on advancing until before I head out tomorrow morning (around 8:00AM EST), but that's as late as I'll go for an all-CPU week when everyone else got their game in. I've noticed some folks like to get their CPU game in overnight as well, so I'll leave it to you guys to decide.

GCQuinton said:
Straight from the OP:

And I'm well aware of VT-Boise State tonight. If other members of the league were cool with it, I could hold off on advancing until before I head out tomorrow morning (around 8:00AM EST), but that's as late as I'll go for an all-CPU week when everyone else got their game in. I've noticed some folks like to get their CPU game in overnight as well, so I'll leave it to you guys to decide.

I finished it just now so no worries.

GCQuinton said:
Sooo...you're basically telling me to....

PhilSimmsDenim.jpg

Yes sir, I'm thinking the CPU could do a far better job of losing then I could at the moment. A good nights sleep in my own bed will do wonders for my abilities.

:lol

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Seven Games

#18 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Marshall (Striker)
#1 Arkansas (mik) vs. Auburn (CPU)
Houston (Matrix) vs. ECU (CPU)
NC State (storybook77) vs. #18 Clemson (CPU)
#10 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. #4 Boise State (CPU)
#23 Minnesota (BPH) vs. #3 Wisconsin (CPU)
#9 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #6 Texas A&M (CPU)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. Utah (CPU)
#12 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. UConn (CPU)
#19 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Purdue (CPU)
UCF (bobbydigital) vs. Southern Miss (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Seven Headlines

Arkansas's Wilson Emerges As Heisman Candidate
NC State, Houston Let Assistants Take Over, Leading Both Teams To Victory
Top Ten Matchups A-Plenty Featured This Week
Mutliple Schools Receive Commitments From Prospects

Ranked Teams

Texas Tech - #9 Coaches, #6 Media
Nevada - #10 Coaches, #7 Media
Rutgers - #12 Coaches, #13 Media
South Carolina - #17 Coaches, #17 Media
Michigan State - #19 Coaches, #16 Media
Minnesota - #23 Coaches, #23 Media

Kenny Hyde, DE, Texas Tech
33-3 W Against Iowa State
7 tackles, 7 TFL, ATK, 4 sacks

TD: S. Doege (Texas Tech) pass to A. Torres for 58 yards

NeoGAF Game of the Week

South Carolina vs. Marshall

WEEK SEVEN DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

mik

mik is unbeatable
Well, I owed Auburn a beatdown from last year but, my goodness, that unraveled in a hurry. My backup QB and backup HB both had over 100 yards rushing each. And the Tigers gave me two defensive TDs to boot. Ugly.

mik said:
Well, I owed Auburn a beatdown from last year but, my goodness, that unraveled in a hurry. My backup QB and backup HB both had over 100 yards rushing each. And the Tigers gave me two defensive TDs to boot. Ugly.

Glad you had it easy. I struggled all game vs an overpowered Boise St. team. The game was in the damn rain so it wasn't shocking that I fumbled on the inch yard line on my first drive. Their defense all game, knocked out my 1st and 2nd string RB's and starting TE out of the game. Thank God they a run conservative offense so I was able to pile up on the run and get them in a lot of 3rd and long situations. Toughest CPU game to date even if the score doesn't really reflect it.

Beat the bejesus out of Texas A&M. Torres had another super ridiculous catch. I'm pretty sure it'll be the play of the week.

It was behind him and he one handed grabbed it.

Matrix

I'm going to have to drop for them league, im sorry. My health took a turn for the worse again and I just cant do it.

Sorry guys and Azwethinkweiz please take the Ravens in the Madden league if you can.

GCQuinton

Matrix said:
I'm going to have to drop for them league, im sorry. My health took a turn for the worse again and I just cant do it.

Sorry guys and Azwethinkweiz please take the Ravens in the Madden league if you can.

Sorry to see you go, man. Good luck with everything.

Matrix

GCQuinton said:
Sorry to see you go, man. Good luck with everything.

Thanks and I'm sorry I did this, I love the game and didn't want to drop.

Matrix said:

Sorry to see you go man I hope you get better.

Striker

Matrix said:

Sucks to see you go. :(

It added nice competition to the C-USA.

Hope you join again next dynasty, friend.

GCQuinton

#18 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Marshall (Striker)
NC State (storybook77) vs. #18 Clemson (CPU)
#23 Minnesota (BPH) vs. #3 Wisconsin (CPU)

Deadline's tonight! I know about my game with Striker, and story's playing his game now. Status, BPH?

BigAT

Matrix said:

Best of luck with the health stuff Matrix, sorry you had to drop.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Eight Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Vanderbilt (CPU)
#1 Arkansas (mik) vs. Ole Miss (CPU)
#9 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. Syracuse (CPU)
NC State (storybook77) vs. Wake Forest (CPU)
#4 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. Fresno State (CPU)
#3 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #21 Missouri (CPU)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. New Mexico (CPU)
#15 Minnesota (BPH) vs. #6 Ohio State (CPU)
#14 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Michigan (CPU)
UCF (bobbydigital) vs. Tulsa (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Eight Headlines

Marshall Rocks South Carolina In A 24-7 Victory
Houston Coach Matrix Retires From Online Dynasty
Nevada Leapfrogs Texas Tech, Jumps Five Spots To #2 In AP Poll
Arkansas's Wilson Becomes Heisman Favorite After Dominating Auburn Performance

Ranked Teams

Texas Tech - #3 Coaches, #4 Media
Nevada - #4 Coaches, #2 Media
Rutgers - #9 Coaches, #10 Media
Michigan State - #14 Coaches, #14 Media
Minnesota - #15 Coaches, #9 Media

Colin Shumate, MLB, San Diego State
31-27 W Against Utah
6 tackles, 2 TFL, 2 AFK, FF

TD: R. Lindley (San Diego State) pass to E. Ruffin for 41 yards

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Minnesota vs. Ohio State

WEEK EIGHT DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

BigAT

How is Tech at #3 with two losses? How is Tech at #3 with two losses, ahead of an undefeated team that has beaten TT?

mik

mik is unbeatable
Jesus Christ, Ole Miss is a bitch. Had to score with seconds left to avoid OT. Their QB is a monster.

Top Bottom