• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

I think this season has had the best matchups so far...good scheduling Commish!

Striker said:
Got a DE 3-star to immediately accept. Too bad he'll be a mid-60 lol.

I think if you play those guys and they stay for 4 years they will wound up high 70's or even mid 80's. I was messing around the other day and put some of my speedy freshman LB's on the field and they were looking pretty good despite the low ratings.

Striker

Well against the CPU my Freshmen have been pretty good. My Freshman OLB, Dennis Todd, is a 60 or 61, but so far he has 3 sacks in 3 games. He has nice speed, fantastic acc (90! though I forgot to even check his abilities prior to him signing, dumb me), but everything else is quite bad... ranging from his pursuit, coverage, tackles, block shed, you name it. Once I face a better college team or against a Human, my defense will go back down the drain. :lol Too much inexperience up front.

Striker said:
Well against the CPU my Freshmen have been pretty good. My Freshman OLB, Dennis Todd, is a 60 or 61, but so far he has 3 sacks in 3 games. He has nice speed, fantastic acc (90! though I forgot to even check his abilities prior to him signing, dumb me), but everything else is quite bad... ranging from his pursuit, coverage, tackles, block shed, you name it. Once I face a better college team or against a Human, my defense will go back down the drain. :lol Too much inexperience up front.

Gotcha. Probably have to raise our team's prestige rating to 4stars because anything less than that and it's a struggle to recruit good talent in this game. It is definitely realistic, it just sucks being one of those schools lol. I see a big difference already going from a 2 star to 3 prestige rating because last year I had to beg 3 star recruits to give me a look and now I am able to sign them easily while getting a couple of 4 star recruits to look my way. Hopefully the jump from 3 to 4 star prestige can be made in one year.

Well that was the worst game ive played in awhile, az your whole team is just flat out faster than anything i have and it won you the game.

Striker

bobbydigital said:
Well that was the worst game ive played in awhile, az your whole team is just flat out faster than anything i have and it won you the game.
Reminds me of my game vs. Arkansas. The Razorbacks were simply too strong and fast for my plebeians! :lol

bobbydigital said:

Yeah, man. I feel like that was the unluckiest game for one team that I've ever been a part of. Nothing went right for you. GG and good luck on the rest of your season.

2evaixi.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
gg story, just a lovely time for me to fumble and forget how to hit fg's that game. God I might not win this season.

Matrix said:
gg story, just a lovely time for me to fumble and forget how to hit fg's that game. God I might not win this season.

GG my defense couldn't stop you for shit in the 2nd half either, that fumble was a gift from heaven!

I would have been in even more trouble if I hadn't got my running game going though.

Fun game though whether I would have won or lost.

BigAT

Azwethinkweiz, if we advance tonight do you want to play our game?

Edit: Never mind, just got super tired for some reason. I should be around pretty much all of tomorrow to play though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
storybook77 said:
GG my defense couldn't stop you for shit in the 2nd half either, that fumble was a gift from heaven!

I would have been in even more trouble if I hadn't got my running game going though.

Fun game though whether I would have won or lost.

Fun game indeed.

I think that fumble was the game making up for the shitty spotting of the ball from the play before that gave me a first down :lol I would have rather punted the ball if I had known that was going to happen.

Matrix said:
Fun game indeed.

I think that fumble was the game making up for the shitty spotting of the ball from the play before that gave me a first down :lol I would have rather punted the ball if I had known that was going to happen.

I wanted a coach's challenge so bad on that play!

Matrix

haha I know you did as soon as you paused. I figured you were steaming cause it really was a shitty ass spot.

Matrix said:
haha I know you did as soon as you paused. I figured you were steaming cause it really was a shitty ass spot.

One of the few times I stopped that fucker all game and he gets the spot. Karma made him it's bitch though! :lol

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Four Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #12 Mississippi State (CPU)
#4 Arkansas (mik) vs. #2 Alabama (CPU)
Houston (Matrix) vs. UTEP (CPU)
NC State (storybook77) vs. #5 North Carolina (CPU)
#15 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. Louisiana Tech (CPU)
#17 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #9 Rutgers (BigAT)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. UNLV (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. UCF (bobbydigital)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Four Headlines

Rutgers Pulls One Out in Overtime Against San Diego State
South Carolina Narrowly Defeats Georgia
Nevada Quiets Michigan State, KanZolo Nowhere To Be Found
Torres (Texas Tech) and Gragg (Arkansas) Lead Heisman Race

Ranked Teams

Arkansas - #4 Coaches
Rutgers - #9 Coaches
Nevada - #15 Coaches
Texas Tech - #16 Coaches
Minnesota - #23 Coaches
UCF - #25 Coaches

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Tom Savage, QB, Rutgers
48-42 W Against San Diego State
12-19 for 294 yards, 3 TD

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

INT-TD: R. Lindley (San Diego State) intercepted by E. LeGrand (Rutgers)

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Texas Tech vs. Rutgers

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

Striker

Nightz said:
Awesome, both my top HB and my top WR are out for 4 weeks. :(
Sounds like my team last season. :(

Missed Ward and Wilson big time. Though you're lucky, Ward was out for season and Wilson missed 7 weeks. I never got to use my Senior WR Chuck Walker, who got hurt the first play of the season and missed 13 weeks.

Bobdigi, we can try tomorrow after 11 EST if you're around; however I am available on Wednesday before 8 PM. We could get it done prior to that if not. Thursday I am only available before 3 and later that night.

BigAT said:
Azwethinkweiz, if we advance tonight do you want to play our game?

Edit: Never mind, just got super tired for some reason. I should be around pretty much all of tomorrow to play though.

I won't be available tonight to play. We'll have to rock it out sometime tomorrow.

Striker said:
Sounds like my team last season. :(

Missed Ward and Wilson big time. Though you're lucky, Ward was out for season and Wilson missed 7 weeks. I never got to use my Senior WR Chuck Walker, who got hurt the first play of the season and missed 13 weeks.

Bobdigi, we can try tomorrow after 11 EST if you're around; however I am available on Wednesday before 8 PM. We could get it done prior to that if not. Thursday I am only available before 3 and later that night.

I should be available after 11, so lets try to do it tonight because i work late Wednesday.

Striker

Well, GG too, I guess. :\

I agree you should have. Seemed you got a little too aggressive with your option calls and they just paid dearly.

BigAT

Damn, damn, damn.

Very good game spoiled with how fucking stupidly I played at the very end. About :09 seconds left running up to the LOS, I was unable to find spike ball quickly enough to setup a game tying field goal, so I panicked and just bombed it into the end zone out of desperation. I actually came only about a foot from pulling a win out of my ass, but my receiver was barely out of bounds (see highlight below). I feel like I got screwed out of an injury timeout I should have had. My starting QB went down on the previous play, so it was my backup that bombed the final pass, yet no timeout was called. Oh well, good game Az.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKyMMHmPE7Q

BigAT said:
Damn, damn, damn.

Very good game spoiled with how fucking stupidly I played at the very end. About :09 seconds left running up to the LOS, I was unable to find spike ball quickly enough to setup a game tying field goal, so I panicked and just bombed it into the end zone out of desperation. I actually came only about a foot from pulling a win out of my ass, but my receiver was barely out of bounds (see highlight below). I feel like I got screwed out of an injury timeout I should have had. My starting QB went down on the previous play, so it was my backup that bombed the final pass, yet no timeout was called. Oh well, good game Az.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKyMMHmPE7Q

Yeah man, I thought you weren't going to hike the ball in time. Then you bombed it and he caught it and I screamed. Then they said it was out of bounds and I rejoiced. Game was so crazy and tight. Can't believe I threw that INT to you at the end of the first half as time expired.

GCQuinton said:
Deadline's tonight! I know story's deal, so what's your status Matrix?

Please try to advance it tonight since I'm going to Clemson tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday. I'd like to get my game in before I go.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Please try to advance it tonight since I'm going to Clemson tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday. I'd like to get my game in before I go.

I'll be advancing tonight at the usual midnight EST time regardless of if the games get played or not, but anytime before that's on Matrix and story.

Matrix

Playing my game today, I'm home sick. CPU will beat me for sure now :lol

edit- my game is done.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Five Games

#20 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Auburn (CPU)
#2 Arkansas (mik) vs. #21 Minnesota (BPH)
Houston (Matrix) vs. Tulsa (CPU)
NC State (storybook77) vs. #11 Georgia Tech (CPU)
#13 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. New Mexico State (CPU)
#10 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #25 Oklahoma State (CPU)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. BYU (CPU)
#14 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. #22 West Virginia (CPU)
Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. #1 Ohio State
Marshall (Striker) vs. Rice (CPU)
UCF (bobbydigital) vs. UTEP (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Five Headlines

Game of Inches: Texas Tech Edges Rutgers
Media Poll Debuts With Arkansas At #1
How Bout Them Cocks?! South Carolina Enters Top 25
3 Star Recruit Luis Hartwell (LT) Commits To Marshall

Ranked Teams

Arkansas - #2 Coaches, #1 Media
Texas Tech - #10 Coaches, #9 Media
Nevada - #13 Coaches, #10 Media
Rutgers - #14 Coaches, #12 Media
South Carolina - #20 Coaches, #20 Media
Minnesota - #21 Coaches, #22 Media
Michigan State - #25 Media

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Will Ford, CB, Texas Tech
24-21 W Against Rutgers
4 tackles, ATK, FF

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

TD: S. Doege (Texas Tech) to T. Swindall for 49 yards
Honorable Mention: "Fuuuuuuuck" - BigAT

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Arkansas vs. Minnesota

WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

GCQuinton

We advanced ahead of schedule. so those guys who are gonna be out of town have a little bit of time tonight to try and get their game in. Aside from one human game, we're all CPU, so the two day deadline is in effect.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Mr. Husker, I'm available tonight for a while, or tomorrow night after 8:30 est. Or pretty much any time Saturday.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Right on. I'll jump on at about 9 central. I'll just be doing recruiting or whatever until you're ready to rumble.

Matrix

Yea so my fucking barely old slim is starting to not be able to read game discs and thinks they're dvds. It takes me 5 to 6 times just to get them to read and its getting worse. Fucking MS!

It's looking like im going to have to send it in >_<

Matrix said:
Yea so my fucking barely old slim is starting to not be able to read game discs and thinks they're dvds. It takes me 5 to 6 times just to get them to read and its getting worse. Fucking MS!

It's looking like im going to have to send it in >_<

It has a 250gig drive and you never thought to install your games?

Top Bottom