• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Six Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #6 Michigan State (KanZolo)
#4 Arkansas (mik) vs. #24 Auburn (CPU)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. Colorado State (CPU)
#2 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. West Virginia (CPU)
NC State (storybook77) vs. Virginia (CPU)
#5 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #25 Nebraska (CPU)
Syracuse (DCX) vs. UConn (CPU)
#15 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. #23 Boise State (CPU)
#13 Minnesota (BPH) vs. Indiana (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. Tulsa (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Six Headlines

South Carolina Comes Back To Beat Vanderbilt In Epic Fashion...
...But KanZolo Doesn't Give A Shit, As Michigan State Comes Off A Loss To Face The Cocks In A Capital One Bowl Rematch
Arkansas Leads The League In The Recruiting Race Early In The Season
Texas Tech's Torres Wins Player of the Week But Loses Heisman Lead

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Alexander Torres, WR, Texas Tech
39-32 W Against Oklahoma
8 receptions, 240 yards, 3 TD

Ranked Teams

Rutgers - #2 Coaches, #2 Media
Arkansas - #4 Coaches, #3 Media
Texas Tech - #5 Coaches, #5 Media
Michigan State - #6 Coaches, #7 Media
Minnesota - #13 Coaches, #13 Media
Nevada - #15 Coaches, #14 Media

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

TD: 1 yard rush by T. Johnson (South Carolina)

NeoGAF Game of the Week

South Carolina vs. Michigan State

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

mik said:
LOL @ the media poll.

I guess I haven't really been paying too much attention but how the hell do you get not only beaten but destroyed by an UNRANKED WAC team and then only two weeks later find yourself back in the hunt for the National Championship!?? You should have gotten hit by the Virginia Tech stick :lol

In year 1 after I beat Rutgers it took dude until the last few weeks of the season just to get back into the Top 25! lol The media/conference bias in this game is crazy!

GCQuinton said:
Reminder time. Deadline's tonight!

I'll get mine done this evening. Spent 16 hours this weekend working on daughter's play area in the back yard. The playhouse/swingset we bought has way too many damn pieces.

mik

mik is unbeatable
LOL. I feel your pain on that. The playhouse seemed like a brilliant idea--until just getting the fucking posts level took all day. It's worth it in the end though. They love it and it keeps them wanting to play at our house, so I don't worry about them roaming the neighborhood so much.

mik said:
LOL. I feel your pain on that. The playhouse seemed like a brilliant idea--until just getting the fucking posts level took all day. It's worth it in the end though. They love it and it keeps them wanting to play at our house, so I don't worry about them roaming the neighborhood so much.

She's really excited but I'm sore as hell today. We're going to try and finish it this Saturday. Almost got the fort part done, and then we just have to do the swing arm and the monkey bars.

I'm glad I waited and didn't try to put it together while it was in the upper 90's/low 100's. :lol

Striker

11/11, Story, DCX, and I just finished ours. Advance!

My defense is so bad. Tulsa's QB luckily didn't pass more than 400 yards. A tip drill almost got away from me and it would've been so. Decided to bench my SS because he's been so off in his coverages for zone. I got two DEF fumble returns for TD's in the 3rd and it allowed me to win, somehow.

Striker said:
11/11, Story, DCX, and I just finished ours. Advance!

My defense is so bad. Tulsa's QB luckily didn't pass more than 400 yards. A tip drill almost got away from me and it would've been so. Decided to bench my SS because he's been so off in his coverages for zone. I got two DEF fumble returns for TD's in the 3rd and it allowed me to win, somehow.

A tip drill?

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Seven Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Florida (CPU)
#3 Arkansas (mik) vs. Miss. State (CPU)
#18 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Purdue (CPU)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. Air Force (CPU)
#1 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. Syracuse (DCX)
NC State (storybook77) vs. Clemson (CPU)
#14 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. Fresno State (CPU)
#11 Minnesota (BPH) vs. #13 Wisconsin (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. UAB (CPU)

IDLE: #4 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Seven Headlines

Lattimore Has Monster Game As South Carolina Upsets Michigan State
Rutgers Is Your New #1 Team In The Country
Arkansas Holds On To Defeat Auburn
A Tip Drill Goes In Striker's Favor As Marshall Bests Tulsa, Nelly and the St. Lunatics Celebrate Accordingly

Marcus Lattimore, HB, South Carolina
31-28 W Against Michigan State
22 carries for 308 yards, 4 TD

Ranked Teams

Rutgers - #1 Coaches, #1 Media
Arkansas - #3 Coaches, #3 Media
Texas Tech - #4 Coaches, #5 Media
Minnesota - #11 Coaches, #13 Media
Nevada - #14 Coaches, #14 Media
Michigan State - #18 Coaches, #19 Media
South Carolina - #25 Media

TD: 78 yard rush by B. Mitchell (Arkansas)

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Rutgers vs. Syracuse

WEEK SEVEN DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

Holy shit almost had my first CPU loss. Was down by 14 the entire first half; lost a few fumbles and was sacked 5 times. Fresno State straight up took it to me. I honestly had to turn MNF off to play the game like it was vs a user.

I didn't realize until the second half that they had future NFL Superstar DEREK CARR at the helm. Yes you heard it right brother of NFL stud David Carr. But just like his brother he held on the ball too long and eventually the hits on the QB added up and we knocked him out in the 3rd quarter. It was all down hill from there :lol

Well... there goes the Gophers' Heisman Hopeful... Lemonte Edwards is out for 8 weeks. :( I won 41-13 over Wisconsin, but I lost my 2nd best player on the team. I'll have to figure something out because his backup is a slow tub of lard compared to him. :|

Big Papa Husker said:
Well... there goes the Gophers' Heisman Hopeful... Lemonte Edwards is out for 8 weeks. :( I won 41-13 over Wisconsin, but I lost my 2nd best player on the team. I'll have to figure something out because his backup is a slow tub of lard compared to him. :|

*Counts weeks until our matchup*........and...................shit!

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Between this and the other molasses league, I think I've played one game of NCAA this week. And that was on Sunday.

It hasn't even been a full two days since we last advanced and we're advancing tonight. CALM DOWN!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Azwethinkweiz said:
Between this and the other molasses league, I think I've played one game of NCAA this week. And that was on Sunday.

It'd would be nice to be able to get 2+ weeks of recruiting done tonight. Would be REALLY nice if we got through all the weeks tonight.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Eight Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #4 Arkansas (mik)
#17 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. #15 Michigan (CPU)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. Wyoming (CPU)
#1 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. UConn (CPU)
NC State (storybook77) vs. Wake Forest (CPU)
#5 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #14 Texas (CPU)
Syracuse (DCX) vs. #16 Pittsburgh (CPU)
#12 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. Hawaii (CPU)
#10 Minnesota (BPH) vs. #9 Ohio State (CPU)

IDLE: Marshall (Striker)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Eight Headlines

San Diego State Returns To .500 After Beating Air Force
Arkansas, Rutgers Lead 2011 Recruiting Race
Mark Harrison Moves Up Heisman List While Alex Torres Falls Further
First BCS Rankings Are Right Around The Corner

Tom Savage, QB, Rutgers
45-21 W Against Syracuse
12-16 for 357 yards, 4 TD

Ranked Teams

Rutgers - #1 Coaches, #1 Media
Arkansas - #4 Coaches, #3 Media
Texas Tech - #5 Coaches, #5 Media
Minnesota - #10 Coaches, #11 Media
Nevada - #12 Coaches, #12 Media
Michigan State - #17 Coaches, #17 Media

INT: C. Phillips (Wisconsin) intercepted by G. Mezzenga (Minnesota)

NeoGAF Game of the Week

South Carolina vs. Arkansas

WEEK EIGHT DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

BigAT

Arkansas, Rutgers Lead 2011 Recruiting Race

Really? I thought I had been doing pretty poorly so far. I did have a ton of visits scheduled for Syracuse though, hopefully this means there were a few resulting commitments.

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
Really? I thought I had been doing pretty poorly so far. I did have a ton of visits scheduled for Syracuse though, hopefully this means there were a few resulting commitments.

Out of all the league members, not overall. It's still up there though.

Fucking OSU... scored 18 unanswered in the 4th and I lost 28-21. Missing Edwards is really hurting, I don't think my 2nd team RB had anything longer than a 8-9 yard run. :(

Striker

MWS Natural said:
You gotta love when two people battle for a recruit so hard that the CPU comes right in and gets him =/
I saw AT snagged the Punter I was trying to get. I had a 4-star WR on my board and he was picked up, as well. The other 4-star I tried committed to WVU.

And I do see you Mr. Nevada sparking your lips to Randall Cooper!

Striker said:
I saw AT snagged the Punter I was trying to get. I had a 4-star WR on my board and he was picked up, as well. The other 4-star I tried committed to WVU.

And I do see you Mr. Nevada sparking your lips to Randall Cooper!

Yeah I tend to not even bother with trying to compete for recruits unless it's a big need or a recruit that seems like he will be an instant starter.

South Carolina 24 vs. Arkansas 14

Recap?

GCQuinton

MWS Natural said:

Nothing too mind blowing to be honest, but I think I put together one of my more balanced games on both sides of the ball and never trailed (I think? Though that was in danger a few times).

Makes me feel even worse about losing that prior game to Florida since I'd have been in a great position to possibly contend for the conference again. That was my second game (first being Alabama in Year 1) the CPU turned into Superman on the last play and beat me off it.

mik

mik is unbeatable
GCQuinton said:
Nothing too mind blowing to be honest
Yep. I just got my tail kicked. I thought I was doing a good job on Lattimore, but when I turned around, he had >100 yards.

I could run the ball just fine, but got behind and started throwing. That's a real problem for me this year because, while my QB has amazing wheels, he could not hit an elephant with a football at point-blank range.

The Commish controlled the clock, the LOS, and dominated the turnover battle. Hopefully I'll get another chance in the SEC title game--where I will not throw a single pass. :lol

GCQuinton

Striker said:
I saw you lost on a last second KR, right?

Did you squib? :\

I tried and kick meter still got up too far. Their returner literally ran into a wall and busted through it to run it all the way back as time went out.

Top Bottom