• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

KanZolo

GCQuinton said:
KanZolo, looks like you're last up for the week! And you should be able to change the setting when you get back, but let me know ahead of time so I don't advance without knowing.
Ill be playing at like7-7:30 est

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Eleven Games

#16 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Mississippi State (CPU)
#9 Arkansas (mik) vs. Kentucky (CPU)
#10 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Indiana (CPU)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. New Mexico (CPU)
#2 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. Louisville (CPU)
NC State (storybook77) vs. Boston College (CPU)
#3 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Texas A&M (CPU)
Syracuse (DCX) vs. #15 USF (CPU)
#7 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. San Jose State (CPU)
#17 Minnesota (BPH) vs. Northwestern (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. ECU (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Eleven Headlines

Five League Teams Occupy Top Ten As Season Starts Final Stretch
Something in the Water: Michigan State Earns Player of the Week Honors For Second Straight Week
2012 Award Semifinalists Announced. Did Your Players Make The Cut?
Arkansas's Wingo Still On Course To Win This Year's Heisman

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Joe Boisture, QB, Michigan State
46-20 W Against Illinois
23-24 for 399 yards, 5 TD
4 carries for 16 yards

Ranked Teams

Rutgers - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Texas Tech - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Nevada - #7 Coaches, #7 Media, #7 BCS
Arkansas - #9 Coaches, #9 Media, #9 BCS
Michigan State - #10 Coaches, #10 Media, #10 BCS
South Carolina - #16 Coaches, #12 Media, #13 BCS
Minnesota - #17 Coaches, #16 Media, #16 BCS

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

FUM-TD: recovered by M. Fuller (Minnesota)

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Texas vs. Texas A&M

WEEK ELEVEN DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

Striker

Woohoo, got two 4-star players, QB and HB respectively. Almost lost both to Utah and Nevada in the recent weeks.

Rutgers took my only C left on my board. My C next season will probably be a moved OT. :lol :\

BigAT

Game just froze up on me. Last play of the second half, there was an encroachment penalty on the CPU defense so I had a free play. I accepted after the play failed, the clock still went from 0:00 in the 2nd to 6:00 in the 3rd, then the game froze. I guess NCAA doesn't know how to handle that situation. I'll get my game in tomorrow.

Big Papa Husker said:
Playing mine now.
I should have a few play of the week candidates with this one. I was up 63-21 at the end of the 3rd, even after running it exclusively for the last half of the quarter. I just kept breaking long runs either setting up easy TDs or getting first downs. My running game finally showed up against the CPU. :)

GCQuinton said:
#9 Arkansas (mik) vs. Kentucky (CPU)
Syracuse (DCX) vs. #15 USF (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. ECU (CPU).

DCX only one left??

Big Papa Husker said:
I should have a few play of the week candidates with this one. I was up 63-21 at the end of the 3rd, even after running it exclusively for the last half of the quarter. I just kept breaking long runs either setting up easy TDs or getting first downs. My running game finally showed up against the CPU. :)

Haha I just realized that Northwestern has Denard Robinson! I was wondering where he went. I sure as hell wish he would have transferred to Nevada, would have been a 3 year Heisman Trophy winner!

KanZolo

MWS Natural said:
Haha I just realized that Northwestern has Denard Robinson! I was wondering where he went. I sure as hell wish he would have transferred to Nevada, would have been a 3 year Heisman Trophy winner!
Recently saw this as well. As a UofM fan it saddens and offends me. Though still don't know if he is the real deal yet

mik

mik is unbeatable
Yeah, if my QB rounds the corner on the option with only one or two guys to beat, it's a TD. He had two 60+ yard TD runs last night.

mik said:
Yeah, if my QB rounds the corner on the option with only one or two guys to beat, it's a TD. He had two 60+ yard TD runs last night.

Dude is definitely a threat, when we played my whole game plan was to keep him from getting outside. I miss Colin Kapernick he didn't have blazing speed but at 88 it was good enough to get around the corner and break a few. A true dual threat QB is hard to find.

Eh, depends on what kind of passes you are trying to throw. He has 1 less acc point than my starting QB with 6pts more THP. It does take a while to adjust to a lower acuracy QB; I can't run some of the same passing plays that I did with my season 1 & 2 QB's. If you are trying to throw accurate deep posts/corners or pass lead a good deal yeah you're going to have a rough time lol.

mik

mik is unbeatable
MWS Natural said:
Eh, depends on what kind of passes you are trying to throw. He has 1 less acc point than my starting QB with 6pts more THP. It does take a while to adjust to a lower acuracy QB; I can't run some of the same passing plays that I did with my season 1 & 2 QB's. If you are trying to throw accurate deep posts/corners or pass lead a good deal yeah you're going to have a rough time lol.
Deep post is my bread & butter, baby!

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Twelve Games

#10 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. #9 Wisconsin (CPU)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. #2 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz)
NC State (storybook77) vs.#22 Miami (CPU)
Syracuse (DCX) vs. #4 Georgia Tech (CPU)
#15 Minnesota (BPH) vs. #6 Penn State (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. Rice (CPU)

IDLE: #14 South Carolina (GCQuinton), #8 Arkansas (mik), #1 Rutgers (BigAT), #5 Nevada (MWS Natural)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Twelve Headlines

Finally! Rutgers Is The Number One Team In The Nation, Texas Tech Rises To #2
South Carolina Locks Up SEC East After Florida Falls To Vanderbilt
Taking A Break: Four Teams Idle This Week
Syracuse Gets First Player of the Week Award With Richardson
First Time For Everything (Again): South Carolina, Texas Tech Earn Co-Highlight of the Week Honors

Rishard Richardson, CB, Syracuse
26-21 W Against USF
3 tackles, ATK, FF, FR

Ranked Teams

Rutgers - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Texas Tech - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Nevada - #5 Coaches, #6 Media, #5 BCS
Arkansas - #8 Coaches, #9 Media, #9 BCS
Michigan State - #10 Coaches, #10 Media, #10 BCS
South Carolina - #14 Coaches, #14 Media, #14 BCS
Minnesota - #15 Coaches, #16 Media, #15 BCS

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Co-Highlights of the Week

TD: S. Doege (Texas Tech) pass to A. Torres for 47 yards
INT-TD: D. Stegall (Miss. State) intercepted by T. Gilchrist (South Carolina)

NeoGAF Game of the Week

San Diego State vs. Texas Tech

WEEK TWELVE DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

Down goes Penn St! I held on for a hard fought win 14-10. I was expecting the CPU to go down the field in 30 seconds like they did before half, but luckily, I got a pick that sealed the game! :D

Nightz

GG Az. I'm just happy I didn't get completely blown out. :lol I wish I had my injured first string QB in there, he would have made some of those wasted wide open passes.

Nightz said:
GG Az. I'm just happy I didn't get completely blown out. :lol I wish I had my injured first string QB in there, he would have made some of those wasted wide open passes.

GG, man. I think you wouldve won it if you didn't throw that pick six when you were about to go up by 14. Completely changed the momentum of the game. And yeah, your qb missed some wide open passes.

Nightz

Azwethinkweiz said:
GG, man. I think you wouldve won it if you didn't throw that pick six when you were about to go up by 14. Completely changed the momentum of the game. And yeah, your qb missed some wide open passes.
Yeah that pick was a killer. Broke my team's spirit completely. :lol Fun game though!

Striker

Done.

Game was weird, for sure.

At least five injuries, one being my QB (out for game) so I had to rely on my 58 rated Freshman QB. My other QB has much worse THA so I decided Kiniry is my primary backup. Thankfully he didn't have to do much, as 50% of his yardage came on one play via a screen play to my back.

I scored two TD's from a PR fumble and an INT return. The playcall screen was bugged, too, as they would show 2 TE, 1 HB, 1 FB, etc. but they would be in their five wide formation.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Thirteen Games

#7 Arkansas (mik) vs. #16 LSU (CPU)
#6 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. #11 Penn State (CPU)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. UNLV (CPU)
#1 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. Cincinnati (CPU)
NC State (storybook77) vs. Maryland (CPU)
#2 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Oklahoma State (CPU)
Syracuse (DCX) vs. Louisville (CPU)
#5 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. Idaho (CPU)
#10 Minnesota (BPH) vs. #23 Iowa (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. Memphis (CPU)

IDLE: #13 South Carolina (GCQuinton)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Thirteen Headlines

Six League Teams Occupy The Top Ten As Regular Season Winds Down
Texas Tech Defeats San Diego State In A Game Much Closer Than Experts Anticipated
Alex Torres (Texas Tech) Takes Heisman Top Spot Over Ronnie Wingo (Arkansas)
First Bowl Projections of 2010 Arrive. Where Is Your Team Going?

Demetrius Thomas, CB, Marshall
31-10 W Against Rice
4 tackles, TFL, ATK

Ranked Teams

Rutgers - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Texas Tech - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Nevada - #5 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
Michigan State - #6 Coaches, #3 Media, #4 BCS
Arkansas - #7 Coaches, #7 Media, #7 BCS
Minnesota - #10 Coaches, #9 Media, #9 BCS
South Carolina - #13 Coaches, #12 Media, #12 BCS

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

INT-TD: R. Clark (San Diego State) intercepted by T. Bullitt (Texas Tech)

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Arkansas vs. LSU

WEEK THIRTEEN DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

Striker

Marshall finally lands a player on PotW! :p

Pounded Memphis this week. Felt kind of easy to be honest. Next game I face DCX so I'll surely go down then. My QB will fetal and my defense will look like the Texans.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Hogs done. Forced a fumble with a minute left when LSU had the ball fourth and goal from the two. Whew.

Top Bottom