• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

MWS Natural said:
Just got in...

Hop on PC...

Check thread...

No Vance'!!!???

vy1g78.jpg

smallestviolinwz4.jpg

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Nine Games

#22 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Tennessee (CPU)
#13 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. #15 Minnesota (BPH)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. BYU (CPU)
#2 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. #23 LSU (CPU)
#3 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Kansas State (CPU)
Syracuse (DCX) vs. Cincinnati (CPU)
#11 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. Utah State (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. Houston (CPU)

IDLE: #12 Arkansas (mik), NC State (storybook77)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Nine Headlines

South Carolina Upsets #4 Arkansas 24-14
Minnesota Narrowly Falls To Ohio State
USC Leapfrogs Rutgers To Become The Nation's New Top Team
First Time For Everything: Nevada's Wooten, Rutgers's Savage Share Player of the Week Honors

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Co-Players of the Week

Khalid Wooten, CB, Nevada
35-28 W Against Hawaii
13 tackles, TFL, ATK, FF

Tom Savage, QB, Rutgers
58-24 W Against UConn
18-28 for 586 yards, 7 TD

Ranked Teams

Rutgers - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Texas Tech - #3 Coaches, #4 Media, #3 BCS
Nevada - #11 Coaches, #10 Media, #9 BCS
Arkansas - #12 Coaches, #12 Media, #12 BCS
Michigan State - #13 Coaches, #14 Media, #13 BCS
Minnesota - #15 Coaches, #15 Media, #14 BCS
South Carolina - #22 Coaches, #18 Media, #18 BCS

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

TD: S. Doege (Texas Tech) pass to A. Zouzalik for 76 yards

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Michigan State vs. Minnesota

WEEK NINE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

Nightz

I'm usually one of the first to get my games done, but I'll be out of town all day tomorrow. I'll try to get the game in when I get home, but if not I'll have it done by Sunday.

Striker

BigAT said:
LSU missed an extra point with 30 seconds left in our game that would have tied it. :lol
Of course, he's a rated 47 K. :lol

Fucking EA. But I can't complain, one kicker I played this season missed two PAT's and I may have had a closer shot of losing had he made those prior. Still stinks, though, as quite soon 80% of the NCAA teams will have crummy K's.

Curious how K and P both progress. My K's best range is around 39-40 yards.

First Time For Everything: Nevada's Wooten, Rutgers's Savage Share Player of the Week Honors

I've won player of the week many times in the first season with Tua. Probably could have won it ever week because for an entire season he sat the for second half in most of my games. I've never gotten Highlight of the Week (they left off Khalid's INT too). \

Still don't get how my snazzy skill +15 out of no where user pick losses to a bomb to a wide open WR...PoTW BIAS!!! =P

GCQuinton

MWS Natural said:
I've won player of the week many times in the first season with Tua. Probably could have won it ever week because for an entire season he sat the for second half in most of my games. I've never gotten Highlight of the Week (they left off Khalid's INT too). \

Still don't get how my snazzy skill +15 out of no where user pick losses to a bomb to a wide open WR...PoTW BIAS!!! =P

His TD play had more impact on the outcome of the game, and thus I gave it to him. And I'll assume you meant hightlight of the week bias, but apparently I'm just bias against everybody now :lol
but I know you're joking....right?? RIGHT?!

MWS Natural said:

I love when they blitz safeties since I have super fast WRs so I just hot route to a go route if I see the safety creeping pre-snap.

BigAT

Azwethinkweiz said:
I love when they blitz safeties since I have super fast WRs so I just hot route to a go route if I see the safety creeping pre-snap.
Yeah, the UConn AI was constantly rushing 8 against me for some reason. The result? Keith Stroud - 7 catches, 315 yards, 4 TD.

GCQuinton said:
His TD play had more impact on the outcome of the game, and thus I gave it to him. And I'll assume you meant hightlight of the week bias, but apparently I'm just bias against everybody now :lol
but I know you're joking....right?? RIGHT?!

Ah, did not realize that it was a game winning TD or w/e. Of course I am am joking!
*Immediately drops out of league without any notice*

Azwethinkweiz said:

Gotcha. Decided I needed to add the deep ball to my game, turned out pretty well.

Striker said:
Easy to do those things with such highly rated QB's!

:(

Don't sweat it man next year is the changing of the gaurd when most of the super CPU recruits are gone :D

Striker

Well, assuming asshole Utah doesn't steal away Tom Blake from me, my QB situation will be more comforting next season. Ed Sullivan has been decent, but still has missed too many open targets, and he can't throw a streak accurately to save his life. If it's man coverage, it'll be batted down or picked.

GCQuinton

#22 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Tennessee (CPU)
#13 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. #15 Minnesota (BPH)
#3 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Kansas State (CPU)

Deadline's tonight! I'm playing mine in a couple of hours, but what's the status on the other two?

GCQuinton

Big Papa Husker said:
Kanzolo,
I can play anytime before 6PM central.

I'm not specifically saying this to you BPH, but since you two have a game I just wanna bring it up again - Don't solely rely on a person randomly coming into the thread to see when you can play. Send a PM (or IM if you have their SN) to whoever you're playing, too.

GCQuinton said:
I'm not specifically saying this to you BPH, but since you two have a game I just wanna bring it up again - Don't solely rely on a person randomly coming into the thread to see when you can play. Send a PM (or IM if you have their SN) to whoever you're playing, too.
I sent a PM and posted in the thread. :)

KanZolo

Big Papa Husker said:
Good game... It would have been a lot more interesting if my dumbass RB wouldn't have fumbled twice in the redzone early.
I didn't mind that fact at all...the (ridiculous) kickoff return was play of the game

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Ten Games

#20 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs.Kentucky (CPU)
#11 Arkansas (mik) vs. Tennessee (CPU)
#12 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Illinois (CPU)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. #13 Utah (CPU)
#2 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. #14 USF (CPU)
NC State (storybook77) vs. Florida State (CPU)
#3 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Baylor (CPU)
#9 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. Louisiana Tech (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. Southern Miss (CPU)

IDLE: Syracuse (DCX)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Ten Headlines

Rutgers Denied #1 Ranking Again As Penn State Jumps Scarlet Knights To Take Top Spot Following USC Loss
Nevada Claws Their Way Back Into The Top 10
Torres Gains Some Traction In Heisman Race
Syracuse Gains Commitments From Multiple 3 Star Recruits

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Mylan Hicks, CB, Michigan State
30-14 W Against Minnesota
2 tackes, ATK, FF, FR

Ranked Teams

Rutgers - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Texas Tech - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Nevada - #9 Coaches, #8 Media, #9 BCS
Arkansas - #11 Coaches, #11 Media, #11 BCS
Michigan State - #12 Coaches, #12 Media, #12 BCS
South Carolina - #20 Coaches, #16 Media, #16 BCS
Minnesota - #21 Coaches, #22 Media, #21 BCS

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

TD: 62 yard kick by D. Orseske (Minnesota) returned by D. Spears (Michigan State) for 93 yards

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Rutgers vs. USF

WEEK TEN DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

Nightz

Just had a thriller against Utah. 4th quarter, I'm done 38-35 with less than 2 minutes remaining and I just turned it over on downs. All they gotta do is run out the clock, but they try to get fancy. :lol

Take that, stupid option! I end up getting a pick 6 on their next possession to put the game out of reach. Bye bye, Utah's perfect record!

Striker

My top recruit in standing (4-star QB) Tom Blake is deciding between myself, now rated #1, and Utah, so that's definitely helping out. Should clinch his decision assuming I am able to knock off Southern Miss. ;)

Also have a (4-star) HB close to committing. Ol' Nevada almost there!

Striker said:
My top recruit in standing (4-star QB) Tom Blake is deciding between myself, now rated #1, and Utah, so that's definitely helping out. Should clinch his decision assuming I am able to knock off Southern Miss. ;)

Also have a (4-star) HB close to committing. Ol' Nevada almost there!

You got him. I should have made a stronger push for him early on but I was too busy focusing on a few 3 star defensive players and the 4 star safety that Nights and I let the CPU get lol. This year is all about depth for me; next year when I'm a 5 star team I'll go for the big skill positions.

Striker

MWS Natural said:
Damn...and I thought MY defense talent was lacking :lol
I normally don't give up so many points.

They had like seven mins of possession, and I gave up over 400 yards quite easily. :(

God... the CPU is so friggin rigged when it comes to running the ball. The damn CPU KNOWS what I'm doing and even if I break a tackle or get out ahead, I am stormed by 99SPD defenders. The longest run I had all game was 15 yards. Oh well, I whooped Michigan's ass... should have been 31-10, but they went 80 yards down the field in less than a minute and scored.

True. I got carved up last night by the CPU. Hurry up shotgun all game, at one point their QB was 23/25 lol. Eventually I just said fuckit and started playing all coverage which lead to a few int's.

MWS Natural said:
True. I got carved up last night by the CPU. Hurry up shotgun all game, at one point their QB was 23/25 lol. Eventually I just said fuckit and started playing all coverage which lead to a few int's.
It happens in almost every game I have played in this OD or my own OD; the QB going 80-90% passing until the last 2-3 minutes when they go 3 and out or throw picks. I don't get it.

Big Papa Husker said:
It happens in almost every game I have played in this OD or my own OD; the QB going 80-90% passing until the last 2-3 minutes when they go 3 and out or throw picks. I don't get it.

I wouldn't say they are amazing until the last 3mins but the first quarter every team is in like God Mode before they go back to normal by the 2nd quarter from my experience.

GCQ, just go ahead and put me on autopilot. I've got a hectic week so I don't want to hold up the dynasty because I'm not sure if/when I'd be able to get my games in....thanks.

GCQuinton

#12 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Illinois (CPU)
NC State (storybook77) vs. Florida State (CPU) (Autopilot)

KanZolo, looks like you're last up for the week! And you should be able to change the setting when you get back, but let me know ahead of time so I don't advance without knowing.

Top Bottom