• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton

mik said:
Hogs done. Forced a fumble with a minute left when LSU had the ball fourth and goal from the two. Whew.

So I guess that much anticipated 2nd annual Arkansas-South Carolina SEC Championship rematch is a go then? :D

DCX

DCX
GCQuinton said:
Deadline's at midnight, so if you haven't finished it or aren't playing it by then I'm advancing.

EDIT: And I see you're on now so you're okay.
done.

DCX

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Fourteen Games

#10 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Clemson (CPU)
#6 Arkansas (mik) vs. NC State (storybook77)
Syracuse (DCX) vs. Marshall (Striker)
#5 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. #8 Minnesota (BPH)

IDLE: #4 Michigan State (KanZolo), San Diego State (Nightz), #1 Rutgers (BigAT), #2 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Fourteen Headlines

Rutgers Locks Up Their Spot In the BCS National Championship Game
Nevada, Minnesota Lock Horns In A Critical Late Season Matchup
Art Imitating Life: Michigan State Leapfrogs Nevada In Latest BCS Rankings
The Cocks Return! South Carolina Returns To A Top 10 Ranking As They Face Rival Clemson
Texas Tech's Hyder Goes Off Against Oklahoma State For POW Honors

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Kerry Hyder, LE, Texas Tech
42-22 W Against Oklahoma State
3 tackles, 3 TFL, 2 ATK, sack, 2 FF

Ranked Teams

Rutgers - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Texas Tech - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Michigan State - #4 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Nevada - #5 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Arkansas - #6 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
Minnesota - #8 Coaches, #7 Media, #8 BCS
South Carolina - #10 Coaches, #10 Media, #10 BCS

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

TD: M. Gray (Minnesota) pass to X. Brandon for 34 yards

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Nevada vs. Minnesota

WEEK FOURTEEN DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

Striker

DCX said:
I'm home all day, so let me know my friend.

DCX
OK. My modem has been acting weird lately. I called Comcast and let them know, but since it came back on and has been working since, I'm not getting a call-in for a replacement.

We can try later in the afternoon or so.

Possible Sugar Bowl matchup? #1 Running team in the country vs. the #1 Run defense :D

I won't be able to get on until late late tonight BP, but can play earlier tomorrow after work. So around 8pm EST tomorrow or after 12 midnight tonight.

GCQuinton

MWS Natural said:
Possible Sugar Bowl matchup? #1 Running team in the country vs. the #1 Run defense :D

It'd also be a rematch of last year's National Championship as you know, but I'm gonna do what I can to prevent that :D

GCQuinton said:
It'd also be a rematch of last year's National Championship as you know, but I'm gonna do what I can to prevent that :D

True, forgot about that. Even though if you do win I will probably be matched against a CPU opponent which will be the first time I have played the CPU in a bowl game.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Actually, the later the better, as it turns out. I have a thing to go to at my daughter's school. I should be able to play by 10 or 10:30.

MWS Natural said:

I won't be able to get on until late late tonight BP, but can play earlier tomorrow after work. So around 8pm EST tomorrow or after 12 midnight tonight.
Tomorrow around 8PM EST would work; earlier is even better.

Big Papa Husker said:
Tomorrow around 8PM EST would work; earlier is even better.

Damn just remembered I have some business to take care of after work tomorrow. I probably won't be home till 9 or 10PM EST sorry.

GCQuinton

Striker said:
I'm not feeling too good lately, so if DCX wants to play CPU feel free. Sorry.

Set yourself to Autopilot so he can do that, then. Hope ya feel better! Or if Striker doesn't, get in touch with me DCX before you play and I'll do it.

GCQuinton

No weekly preview for Week 15 since there aren't any games, but we've advanced! Deadline is 10 PM EST tomorrow to get your recruiting done! There were some notable games, though:

NC State 31, Arkansas 21
Nevada 45, Minnesota 7

GCQuinton said:
No weekly preview for Week 15 since there aren't any games, but we've advanced! Deadline is 10 PM EST tomorrow to get your recruiting done! There were some notable games, though:

I pull off the huge upset, in the snow, and there's no weekly preview. My RB doesn't even get a mention either?!?!? :lol

14 carries, 169 (or close to this) yards, 3 tds

GG mik, thought you had me when you pulled within 3 but my defense really stepped up for me this game. This game also made me bowl eligible!

storybook77 said:
I pull off the huge upset, in the snow, and there's no weekly preview. My RB doesn't even get a mention either?!?!? :lol

14 carries, 169 (or close to this) yards, 3 tds

GG mik, thought you had me when you pulled within 3 but my defense really stepped up for me this game. This game also made me bowl eligible!

Big win man congrats! I really didn't think you had a chance to be honest. Now I have to face Alabama in a bowl game, which might be my first CPU loss =X

mik

mik is unbeatable
GG story. It wasn't really as close as the score. A couple big fumbles (one of which was completely my own bonehead mistake) and a total lack of D bit me again. You played smart and smoked me. GL in the bowl.

GCQuinton

I wanna say this will be the first season everybody is bowl eligible too. Great job league!

Also, it's damn cool we'll be in season four in right around four months with (mainly) the same core group. Not getting ahead of myself, but if everyone stuck around at this pace, we could possibly get nine or even ten seasons in which would be crazy. Two full team turnaround cycles too.

GCQuinton said:
I wanna say this will be the first season everybody is bowl eligible too. Great job league!

Also, it's damn cool we'll be in season four in right around four months with (mainly) the same core group. Not getting ahead of myself, but if everyone stuck around at this pace, we could possibly get nine or even ten seasons in which would be crazy. Two full team turnaround cycles too.

I'll stick around for sure. I can't say the same about Madden this year. :(

GCQuinton said:

I'm definitely sticking around especially since I'm not playing Madden this year. Hopefully I didn't put a certain "Husker" into retirement last night :lol

With the roster turnover happening next year it is going to be very interesting to see who comes out on top. I predict the first CPU National Champion. Also how will coaching moves effect the balance of the league.

MWS Natural said:
I'm definitely sticking around especially since I'm not playing Madden this year. Hopefully I didn't put a certain "Husker" into retirement last night :lol

With the roster turnover happening next year it is going to be very interesting to see who comes out on top. I predict the first CPU National Champion. Also how will coaching moves effect the balance of the league.

I'm the only one who runs people off....don't quit Mik!!!! :lol

Which reminds me, did we ever find out what happened to bobbydigital?

mik

mik is unbeatable
storybook77 said:
I'll stick around for sure. I can't say the same about Madden this year. :(
God, Madden is wretched this year. And I loved Madden 10. Such a disappointment.

mik said:
God, Madden is wretched this year. And I loved Madden 10. Such a disappointment.

FMT swears up and down that it's better this year but I think he's just in love with it because the 49ers are so much better in the game than real life.

Striker

GCQuinton said:

I love this game. Definitely staying. Have you decided who will join, if interested? I know Wellington posted previously he would be, although I'm not sure if he wants to join FMT's league or ours.

storybook77 said:
FMT swears up and down that it's better this year but I think he's just in love with it because the 49ers are so much better in the game than real life.
It's garbage. I couldn't finish a game through all the trash Ian added in. Only wish I had tried the demo and then I would've not foolishly paid for it.

MWS Natural said:

I'll be back, though next year will be tougher since I lose my playmakers at QB and RB.

GCQuinton

Striker said:
I love this game. Definitely staying. Have you decided who will join, if interested? I know Wellington posted previously he would be, although I'm not sure if he wants to join FMT's league or ours.

I'll be reaching out to Wellie (and anyone else interested) once we wrap up this season, so we'll see.

Big Papa Husker said:
I'll be back, though next year will be tougher since I lose my playmakers at QB and RB.

You'll be ok, most of the teams are losing their top players. At least you still will probably be in the preseason top 25 whereas I go from ranked #1 or #2 to #50 each season :lol

storybook77 said:

I've played every single Madden game and this is the biggest step back they have taken since the last season it was in SPRITES.

MWS Natural said:
I've played every single Madden game and this is the biggest step back they have taken since the last season it was in SPRITES.

Agreed. I hate the game, especially online, and will probably be quitting the Madden league.

Nightz

I wonder if I'll be in the world famous Las Vegas bowl for the third time in a row. :lol Also, I think my team has regressed each year in this Dynasty. I've only been able to land 3 star recruits and have had a grand total of five 4 star recruits who were even remotely interested in SDSU...only to get snatched up by bigger schools. :(

GCQuinton

storybook77 said:
Agreed. I hate the game, especially online, and will probably be quitting the Madden league.

I'm on the fence about that myself. I'll probably be deciding on that before the season's over on that side of it, though.

Top Bottom