• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton said:
I'm on the fence about that myself. I'll probably be deciding on that before the season's over on that side of it, though.

Last year was at enjoyable with it's problems but this year, I just can't get into it. :\

If it wasn't so severely outclassed by every other sports game this year, it might have been different.

Damn you IAN!

Nightz said:
I wonder if I'll be in the world famous Las Vegas bowl for the third time in a row. :lol Also, I think my team has regressed each year in this Dynasty. I've only been able to land 3 star recruits and have had a grand total of five 4 star recruits who were even remotely interested in SDSU...only to get snatched up by bigger schools. :(

Dude I am the running Recruiting FAILURE Champion each season!

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Conference Championship Week Games

SEC Championship: #8 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #16 Arkansas (mik)
Big 12 Championship: #2 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Kansas (CPU)
Conference USA Championship: Marshall (Striker) vs. SMU (CPU)

NeoGAF Conference Championship Week Headlines

You Go Back, Jack! Do It Again! Rematches Abound In Conference Championship Week
Texas Tech's Torres Likely To Win Heisman Trophy
Interested In Joining League? Contact The Commish NOW!
Coaching Rumors Start To Circulate For Various Programs

Ranked Teams

Rutgers - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Texas Tech - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Nevada - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Michigan State - #5 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
South Carolina - #8 Coaches, #8 Media, #8 BCS
Arkansas - #16 Coaches, #18 Media, #17 BCS
Minnesota - #18 Coaches, #19 Media, #19 BCS

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

Not sure if you big time conference guys realize but there is literally nothing for the rest of us to do during conference championship week. If at all possible can you knock these games out tonight? I am looking forward to this off-season :D

Edit:
Congrats to Torrez for FINALLY winning the Heisman.

GCQuinton

Do you remember now, mik... the feel of battle... the clashing of bone and sinew???

I'm a Metal Gear Solid geek. Get over it!

When are you free to play? I'm free around my usual 6-10 EST tonight, and just about anytime tomorrow.

Out of town this weekend to watch real college football (if you can call Clemson Football that), so I won't be back to play until Sunday. I knocked out my CCG this morning, so I'm really talking about the national championship game with AT.

Yeah except DCX has like a 1* team yet somehow is killing it in the recruiting. He gets the Recruiting Coach of the Year in my book.

I like myself for a 3peat of "on field" Coach of the Year though :)

Striker

Got my game in.

Hope to hell my 4-star recruit QB Tom Blake is pretty good attribute wise. Sullivan missed two wide open receivers that could have been TD's or big gain yards. It's a type of pass where you would think he's got HFA against him, but it's just his natural accuracy. :\

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Bowl Season Games

St. Petersberg Bowl: Syracuse (DCX) vs. Stanford (CPU)
San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl: NC State (storybook77) vs. #25 TCU (CPU)
Independence Bowl: San Diego State (Nightz) vs. North Carolina (CPU)
AutoZone Liberty Bowl: Marshall (Striker) vs. Toledo (CPU)
Capital One Bowl: #17 Minnesota (BPH) vs. #18 LSU (CPU)
Rose Bowl: #4 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. #7 USC (CPU)
Tostitos Fiesta Bowl: #5 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. #6 Alabama (CPU)
Allstate Sugar Bowl: #10 Arkansas (mik) vs. #9 Oklahoma (CPU)
AT&T Cotton Bowl: #19 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #15 Texas (CPU)

BCS National Championship: #1 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. #2 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Bowl Season Headlines

Texas Tech Looking For Its Second National Championship In Three Seasons...
...But #1 Rutgers Lead By BigAT Won't Make Things Easy
Alexander Torres Wins The 2012 Heisman Memorial Trophy
Wait, What? Nevada Leads Nation In All-Americans

Ranked Teams

Rutgers - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Texas Tech - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Nevada - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Michigan State - #5 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Arkansas - #11 Coaches, #11 Media, #10 BCS
Minnesota - #17 Coaches, #18 Media, #17 BCS
South Carolina - #19 Coaches, #20 Media, #19 BCS

BOWL SEASON DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

Just knocked down #18 LSU 34-27. Those assholes just wouldn't go away. It didn't help that their RB gashed my swiss cheese defense for 200 yards rushing, but I rode the legs of my senior QB to pull off the victory. Now to begin the era without MarQueis Gray :|

BigAT

DCX said:
YES!! St Petersberg Bowl!!!!! Wait, wat? Is it even on TV?

DCX
Rutgers was in it last year against UCF. I think it was actually on ESPN, but only because there wasn't another bowl game that day. It's pretty awful as far as bowl prestige goes. It used to be called the MagicJack St. Petersburg Bowl.

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
Rutgers was in it last year against UCF. I think it was actually on ESPN, but only because there wasn't another bowl game that day. It's pretty awful as far as bowl prestige goes. It used to be called the MagicJack St. Petersburg Bowl.

I don't think there's a bowl game nowadays (IA/FBS wise, anyway) that isn't televised. Aside from a few, the majority all come on ESPN. Including the BCS games now, obviously.

GCQuinton

South Carolina gets its first 10 win season in a 41-21 victory over Texas in the Cotton Bowl :D

Haven't looked at my roster, but I knew I was losing quite a few skill players so this was gonna have to be the year to do something. Their replacements were being recruited in years 1 and 2 so most of them should have at least a redshirt year under them as they take over those spots. Onwards!

GCQuinton said:
South Carolina gets its first 10 win season in a 41-21 victory over Texas in the Cotton Bowl :D

Haven't looked at my roster, but I knew I was losing quite a few skill players so this was gonna have to be the year to do something. Their replacements were being recruited in years 1 and 2 so most of them should have at least a redshirt year under them as they take over those spots. Onwards!

Congrats, my guys barely made it alive out of there. I guess it's hit power rating or whatever but I've never seen so many hard hits. Alabama was LAYING THE WOOD to my offense! My starting RB got knocked out, broke the backup RB's collarbone, and knocked my star TE out for two quarters! I mean dude's were going over the middle and getting destroyed :lol I felt bad after a while because all of my players wouldn't get up after the play was over, they would just lay there on the ground for a while. CPU definitely had the hit stick turned up to max, I thought they were going to have to call the Madden ambulance before the game was over lol.

Oh yeah they also ran a fake punt on 4th and 6 and almost got it! Good thing I had control of one of the LB's before the play and was able to make the tackle. My game froze so I lost all of my pictures and highlights so I just did a write up instead.

Will try to get mine done before the deadline tonight but if not, sim away! As far as I'm concerned I already played my bowl game against Arkansas. :D

GCQuinton

San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl: NC State (storybook77) vs. #25 TCU (CPU)
BCS National Championship: #1 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. #2 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz)

Deadline's tonight! Story just posted his status, but what about the big game?

storybook77 said:
Will try to get mine done before the deadline tonight but if not, sim away! As far as I'm concerned I already played my bowl game against Arkansas. :D

If they play at 5 then we will still have to wait until 12 =/

Good luck in the National Championship guys. Whenever there are two high powered teams people always think it's going to be a shootout but it usually isn't. My prediction:

Rutgers 28
Texas Tech 24

MWS Natural said:
If they play at 5 then we will still have to wait until 12 =/

Good luck in the National Championship guys. Whenever there are two high powered teams people always think it's going to be a shootout but it usually isn't. My prediction:

Rutgers 28
Texas Tech 24

I seriously doubt the majority of us would be available to do the offseason stuff during MNF, regardless of the quality of the matchup.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Or CONAW

If I could get the password to join on the webpage, I can see if I can track down a team to pick up :p

Striker

I will be available this entire week, at least until late Thursday night. Hopefully we get a lot packed in.

Good luck in the National Title game!

I got my game in before you bitches......

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I don't know what the tuner file did but I just got killed by TCU.

Don't blame me. We both agreed on a time and he couldn't make it. I can't help that I have plans later on in the evening. I'm not bitching or anything. I know shit happens. Like I said, I'll try to make it back earlier.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Don't blame me. We both agreed on a time and he couldn't make it. I can't help that I have plans later on in the evening. I'm not bitching or anything. I know shit happens. Like I said, I'll try to make it back earlier.

delhomme.gif

I kid

Top Bottom