• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

Striker

fuuuuuuu.png

My highest player is a WR, 82, next is a FS at 80 followed by another 80 player, a guard.

The rest are mid 70's and below. :lol

MWS holdin' us back.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, got a nice scramble qb, looks like a fast hb, average wr's, an ok D line and 1 safety. Rest are pretty damn bad

Sorry for the hold up had to swap a shit load of player around on the D and O line.

Damn this is the first season I am actually going to have to cut someone, two people to be exact.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Done, Houston Nutt signed way too many players. Had 79. Lots of shitty wr's just hit the market.

Any other big deals that will be advancing? Otherwise I'll play the other league game, it advanced.

GCQuinton

And the offseason's done! Be sure to take care your preseason stuff ASAP, because after the schedules are done tomorrow morning we start season 4!

Fucking Christ, GC. I was in the middle of cutting when you advanced. Would it have killed you to wait more than 5 minutes to advance? I had 79 people and have no idea who the computer decided to cut. Goddamn.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Fucking Christ, GC. I was in the middle of cutting when you advanced. Would it have killed you to wait more than 5 minutes to advance? I had 79 people and have no idea who the computer decided to cut. Goddamn.
It wasn't even showing you as online so I assumed you left. I always double check with people when I see them on, so how am I supposed to know that if you aren't showing up?

GCQuinton

Damn, aside from my QB I'm practically putting a whole new team on the field this year. And I'm starting four freshman on defense, including all three linebackers. We'll see how long I keep that Top 10 ranking, but I doubt it'll be long. This is gonna be interesting :lol

GCQuinton said:
Damn, aside from my QB I'm practically putting a whole new team on the field this year. And I'm starting four freshman on defense, including all three linebackers. We'll see how long I keep that Top 10 ranking, but I doubt it'll be long. This is gonna be interesting :lol
My defense is similar, I lost 6 or so Seniors and none of my secondary are higher than 77. I think most of my games will be shoot outs.

Top Bottom