• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton

v2wsnd.jpg

Season Four Human Game Schedule

From The Commish:

"Without further ado, here's the human game schedule for season four. Like I always say around this time of the season, the schedule isn't perfect. Some people have more/less home and away games than normal, some rival games couldn't fit it due to human game precedence (Nevada-UNLV and Marshall-West Virginia are ones I was aware of), and some people are playing each other in consecutive non-conference seasons thanks to some conflicts I couldn't get around."

Arkansas
San Diego State
Ole Miss
South Carolina
Texas Tech

Marshall
Michigan State
Rutgers
NC State
South Carolina

Michigan State
Marshall
Nevada
Minnesota
San Diego State

Minnesota
Ole Miss
Rutgers
NC State
Michigan State

NC State
Texas Tech
Marshall
Minnesota
Nevada

Nevada
Michigan State
San Diego State
NC State
Rutgers

Ole Miss
Minnesota
Texas Tech
South Carolina
Arkansas

Rutgers
Marshall
Minnesota
Syracuse
Nevada

San Diego State
Arkansas
Nevada
Syracuse
Michigan State

South Carolina
Syracuse
Ole Miss
Arkansas
Marshall

Syracuse
South Carolina
Texas Tech
Rutgers
San Diego State

Texas Tech
NC State
Syracuse
Ole Miss
Arkansas

Week One Preview Coming Up!

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week One Games

#9 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Syracuse (DCX)
#10 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Marshall (Striker)
#5 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. #16 Miami (CPU)
Ole Miss (Lonestar) vs. UConn (CPU)
NC State (storybook77) vs. #6 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz)

IDLE: #14 Arkansas (mik), San Diego State (Nightz), Nevada (MWS Natural), #17 Minnesota (BPH)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week One Headlines

Defending Champion Rutgers Leads League Members In The Polls
Many League Teams In Rebuild Mode As Roster Turnover Takes Shape
Michigan State's Mumphrey A Preseason Heisman Favorite
Can Ole Miss Make An Impact In The SEC?

Preseason Rankings

Rutgers - #5 Coaches
Texas Tech - #6 Coaches
South Carolina - #9 Coaches
Michigan State - #10 Coaches
Arkansas - #14 Coaches
Minnesota - #17 Coaches

WEEK ONE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm very doubtful to win against any of the 4 ranked Human Opponents :lol.

And I've got to stop using that damn website to recruit. Lost probably 40-50 minutes on 2 different occasions.

Did manage to get insta commits from a 4 star WR and 2 Three star players.

Coach Natural to Let His Team's Play Do the Talking This Season

7e9bc8b9.jpg

He may be the most misunderstood man in the country at the moment. He may also be one of the most controversial coaches in the game. But one thing you have to give Coach Natural credit for is that he's a straight shooter than doesn't mince his words.

He spoke his mind on Saturday a few days after the latest NCAA Polls were released, ranking Nevada #32 after finishing the season at #2, and he's not shying away or changing his comments in the least.

"I feel that year after year we prove we are one of the top programs in the country yet the Media refuses to give us the respect we deserve. Playing in a non-BCS conference I understand we don't play to top competition in conference but when we have gotten the opportunity versus top ranked opponents we have shown we belong up there with the best."

Nothing Coach Natural said on Saturday was a surprise. And everything was in sync with what he has said previously on the subject.

He is not angry. He's very matter-of-fact with his remarks, and while at times his responses can rub fellow coaches the wrong way his message is clear.

"It was just something I needed to get off my chest," he said. "This is my first time talking since last season ended and it's something that's been bothering me. If any person let's something like that stay in, it causes problems. So the best thing to do is let it out. I feel that if we can't get respect after winning a national title, going undefeated or beating Alabama convincingly then we'll just have to keep doing [it] until they are forced to respect us. "

The media won't expect to hear from Coach Natural at any other point this season -- not in the locker room or the postgame news conferences.

Entering his third season as Nevada's coach he will let the team's actions on the field will do all the talking. The three time NCAA Coach of the Year hopes to have a dominant season returning All-American running back Stephon Jefferson and All-WAC quarterback Mason Magleby to yet again crash the BCS party at the conclusion of the season. Whether the respect he seeks comes from the media or another team remains to be seen. Either way Nevada is playing with a chip the size of it's great state this season and it's opponents better watch out.

DCX

DCX
MWS Natural said:
Coach Natural to Let His Team's Play Do the Talking This Season

7e9bc8b9.jpg

He may be the most misunderstood man in the country at the moment. He may also be one of the most controversial coaches in the game. But one thing you have to give Coach Natural credit for is that he's a straight shooter than doesn't mince his words.

He spoke his mind on Saturday a few days after the latest NCAA Polls were released, ranking Nevada #32 after finishing the season at #2, and he's not shying away or changing his comments in the least.

"I feel that year after year we prove we are one of the top programs in the country yet the Media refuses to give us the respect we deserve. Playing in a non-BCS conference I understand we don't play to top competition in conference but when we have gotten the opportunity versus top ranked opponents we have shown we belong up there with the best."

Nothing Coach Natural said on Saturday was a surprise. And everything was in sync with what he has said previously on the subject.

He is not angry. He's very matter-of-fact with his remarks, and while at times his responses can rub fellow coaches the wrong way his message is clear.

"It was just something I needed to get off my chest," he said. "This is my first time talking since last season ended and it's something that's been bothering me. If any person let's something like that stay in, it causes problems. So the best thing to do is let it out. I feel that if we can't get respect after winning a national title, going undefeated or beating Alabama convincingly then we'll just have to keep doing [it] until they are forced to respect us. "

The media won't expect to hear from Coach Natural at any other point this season -- not in the locker room or the postgame news conferences.

Entering his third season as Nevada's coach he will let the team's actions on the field will do all the talking. The three time NCAA Coach of the Year hopes to have a dominant season returning All-American running back Stephon Jefferson and All-WAC quarterback Mason Magleby to yet again crash the BCS party at the conclusion of the season. Whether the respect he seeks comes from the media or another team remains to be seen. Either way Nevada is playing with a chip the size of it's great state this season and it's opponents better watch out.
BREAKING: players from the University of Syracuse had some interesting things to say in response to Coach Natural's " coming out party " one player said " he tried recruiting me but I wanted to go to a school where the Coach is respected and doesn't swim in Shark invested waters " what he means by that isn't clear but what is, is a lack of respect to the university of Nevada not only in the polls but also the athletes.

DCX

Azwethinkweiz said:
Story and I got disconnected in the third quarter. I don't think he can play again so we're going to have to try again later.

Kids wanted to play Rock Band and then Kinect so I had to go.

Tomorrow will probably be the best chance.

KanZolo

PMd Striker earlier..haven't heard back, must be at work.

Won't be able to play later, going out to celebrate bday. Probably have to wait to Sunday night

Striker

KanZolo said:
PMd Striker earlier..haven't heard back, must be at work.

Won't be able to play later, going out to celebrate bday. Probably have to wait to Sunday night
I just got in. I guess I was wrong about today being short. :lol

Are you leaving shortly, Kanzolo? If so, it's cool. As you said, we can get it out tomorrow. I don't have to go to bed earlier then since I am off Monday. But we'll have to play after I get off and probably after the Cowboys/Giants game, which would be around 6 or 7. It's probably for the best we do since our current time restrictions.

DCX said:
BREAKING: players from the University of Syracuse had some interesting things to say in response to Coach Natural's " coming out party " one player said " he tried recruiting me but I wanted to go to a school where the Coach is respected and doesn't swim in Shark invested waters " what he means by that isn't clear but what is, is a lack of respect to the university of Nevada not only in the polls but also the athletes.

DCX

:lol

MWS

KanZolo

Striker said:
I just got in. I guess I was wrong about today being short. :lol

Are you leaving shortly, Kanzolo? If so, it's cool. As you said, we can get it out tomorrow. I don't have to go to bed earlier then since I am off Monday. But we'll have to play after I get off and probably after the Cowboys/Giants game, which would be around 6 or 7. It's probably for the best we do since our current time restrictions.
i have to leave at 6:30 so not really doable. Sunday night it is.

GCQuinton said:
Sunday morning "Games Left" update:

Might be able to try this afternoon...going out to lunch first. Best bet might be later this evening though. What's your availability AZ?

It kinda sucks since we already tried to get our game in and it disconnected. I'd say if we can't get together by 10 then he can play the CPU since he was in the lead and pretty much in control.

Striker

As much as I'd hate it, our game is looking like a sim. I woke up at 4 AM this morning, so I'm getting tired. Kanzolo must be busy himself. Oh well.

Striker

Yeah, just sim it. I'm not staying on much longer. Marshall will get crushed, as usual when CPU plays for me. I'll continue that losing streak next game vs. RU. :lol

I promise not to beat you any worse than I was already beating you yesterday :p

I'll be playing the game in a bit, GC. Don't try advancing that shit during the game like you did with the offseason tasks.

KanZolo

Striker said:
Yeah, just sim it. I'm not staying on much longer. Marshall will get crushed, as usual when CPU plays for me. I'll continue that losing streak next game vs. RU. :lol
Just got home from Ohio.....

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
I promise not to beat you any worse than I was already beating you yesterday :p

I'll be playing the game in a bit, GC. Don't try advancing that shit during the game like you did with the offseason tasks.

Show up online and don't keep me up until right at the deadline so I won't have to, then.

Kan, Marshall's been set to Autopilot so play away.

All of that just to sim in the end Jesus :lol

Owl if you are on after we advance lets get this over with, I want to get your overrated squad out of the way already.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Two Games

#14 Arkansas (mik) vs. #21 Miami (CPU)
#10 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Nevada (MWS Natural)
#5 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. Marshall (Striker)
Ole Miss (Lonestar) vs. #16 Minnesota (BPH)
#6 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Syracuse (DCX)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. Colorado State (CPU)

IDLE: #9 South Carolina (GCQuinton), NC State (storybook77)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Two Headlines

Commissioner GCQ: "I Don't Care How You Rationalize It, If I See A 97-7 Game In This League The Results Are Getting Tossed"
South Carolina Sneaks Past Syracuse Thanks To Last Minute Winning Drive
ESPN Instant (Sim) Classic: Michigan State Beats Marshall 29-26 In Overtime
Texas Tech's Ryder Wins First POW Honors Of Season
The Shit Talkin' Owl and Overachieving Wolf Renew Their Rivalry As Michigan State and Nevada Face Off

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Kerry Hyder, DE, Texas Tech
34-0 W Against NC State
5 tackles, 4 TFL, ATK, 2 sacks, FF

Ranked Teams

Rutgers - #5 Coaches
Texas Tech - #6 Coaches
South Carolina - #9 Coaches
Michigan State - #10 Coaches
Arkansas - #14 Coaches
Minnesota - #16 Coaches

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

TD: 62 yard punt return by A. Zouzalik (Texas Tech)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Game of the Week

Michigan State vs. Nevada

WEEK TWO DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!!

mik

mik is unbeatable
GCQuinton said:
"I Don't Care How You Rationalize It, If I See A 97-7 Game In This League The Results Are Getting Tossed"
Is 83-20 ok, since that's what Wisconsin did to Indiana this week? I just want to make sure I know where the line is drawn.

mik said:
Is 83-20 ok, since that's what Wisconsin did to Indiana this week? I just want to make sure I know where the line is drawn.

And they're getting all kinds of shit for it.

BTW, already have 2 5* insta-commits. Recruiting is going great this year!

GCQuinton

mik said:

I know about the Wisconsin-Indiana game, and to be blunt about it, I don't care. My statement stands. It's been in the OP for the last three leagues now.

BigAT

Striker, let me know what your availability is like today. I should be able to play anytime before 7:00 or after MNF.

GCQuinton said:
I know about the Wisconsin-Indiana game, and to be blunt about it, I don't care. My statement stands. It's been in the OP for the last three leagues now.
It's bothersome when something happens in real life that people look to as an excuse for shitty play in sports videogames. I can't count the number of times I've read "BUT BELICHICK WENT FOR IT ON 4TH DOWN AGAINST THE COLTS" as justification for playing like an asshole in Madden. One extremely rare case should not override the way the game is played 99.9% of the time. Not that I believe anyone is trying to do that here, I know the comment was made in jest.

Lonestar

BigAT said:
Striker, let me know what your availability is like today. I should be able to play anytime before 7:00 or after MNF.

It's bothersome when something happens in real life that people look to as an excuse for shitty play in sports videogames. I can't count the number of times I've read "BUT BELICHICK WENT FOR IT ON 4TH DOWN AGAINST THE COLTS" as justification for playing like an asshole in Madden. One extremely rare case should not override the way the game is played 99.9% of the time. Not that I believe anyone is trying to do that here, I know the comment was made in jest.

Except these sort of things are happening more and more often.

Look at Les Miles' Career.

DCX

DCX
Azwethinkweiz said:
And they're getting all kinds of shit for it.

Hey QB Spy, when can we "roll" out?

DCX

Striker

AT, we should be good before 7 if you would like to play. I don't feel motivated to do much today as it seems. Or at least until after. :lol

Lonestar said:
Except these sort of things are happening more and more often.

Look at Les Miles' Career.

True, except I've never seen any of Les Miles' players with 500+ yards rushing or receiving to go with the blowout score. The year Tua won the Heisman he only played in the second half of maybe 3 games the entire season. I really could have had 400 yards rushing with him a game if I tried, but that's not realistic at all. You don't do something just because you can.

Lonestar

That's mik though. Don't think I've come close to pulling off that kind of performance.

Besides, my comment was more on crazy "going for it on 4th down" videogame moments.

I hear you, it's just good to get some kind of discussion going on it's usually dead as hell in here.

Azwethinkweiz said:

Well that's shocking being that 90% of the ESPN top 150 wants to either go to Arkansas, TTU, Rutgers or Alabama. I obviously broke the game by being winning the national championship as a 4star team because I got no such love. This is the first year I got any notice from four star recruits so hopefully we will able to get some talent over here in sunny Nevada.

Speaking of talent, looking through the rosters Michigan State has the most talented team in the league imo.

Top Bottom