• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton

Most of the backups in for South Carolina right now are my starters right now or are gonna be next year. Connor Shaw-Ace Sanders future, baby! :lol

Nightz

I actually thought Adam Muema was going to go a game without fumbling. Thank goodness he came to his senses and fumbled at a crucial time in the 4th. It just wouldn't be a complete game if he didn't have at least one.

GG MWS.

Nightz said:
I actually thought Adam Muema was going to go a game without fumbling. Thank goodness he came to his senses and fumbled at a crucial time in the 4th. It just wouldn't be a complete game if he didn't have at least one.

GG MWS.

GG you caught some bad breaks in the second half. My offense nearly ground to a halt when you knocked SJ out for two quarters. He came back just in time for a crucial third down catch that I know my backups would have dropped.

I thought your RB ran really hard and you mixed it up well on offense. If you had more talent I think you could make a BCS run, you just don't have much to work with. Nice defensive playbook by the way :D

Big Papa Husker said:
Lets plan for noon central?

We'll shoot for that. I'll just miss the first part of the games today. Got to put out some Christmas decorations in the yard today before the wife kills me.

I really wish you Jackwagons would have played your game last night. How the hell am I gonna get my game in after the advance when Cataclysm comes out tonight/tomorrow? Assholes.

Azwethinkweiz said:
I really wish you Jackwagons would have played your game last night. How the hell am I gonna get my game in after the advance when Cataclysm comes out tonight/tomorrow? Assholes.

Your WoW addiction is your own problem!

Everything that could go wrong did for me. That first "fumble" was total BS. My WR hadn't even taken a step yet... it should have been an incomplete pass. It wouldn't let me challenge the damn play.

Good game, but when you fumble 5 times, there is no chance to win. Total disbelief that I fumbled that many times...

GCQuinton

Just got the email that all games were played. I'm out right now but should be back to advance on time at midnight EST.

- Sent from my iPhone, sucka!

Big Papa Husker said:
Everything that could go wrong did for me. That first "fumble" was total BS. My WR hadn't even taken a step yet... it should have been an incomplete pass. It wouldn't let me challenge the damn play.

Good game, but when you fumble 5 times, there is no chance to win. Total disbelief that I fumbled that many times...

Good game. I don't think I've ever had that many turnovers with this defense. It was a nice change. Glad my qb settled down though, he was missing wide open guys early.

Striker

GCQuinton said:
Just got the email that all games were played. I'm out right now but should be back to advance on time at midnight EST.

- Sent from my iPhone, sucka!
sonic_waiting.gif

GCQuinton

Striker you almost never play your games after 10 EST and BPH if you do play CPU games at night it's after midnight so CALM DOWN AND WAIT!

Commish analytics, yo!

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Ten Games

#10 Arkansas (mik) vs. Kentucky (CPU)
#6 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Indiana (CPU)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. #9 Utah (CPU)
#2 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. USF (CPU)
NC State (storybook) vs. Florida State (CPU)
#3 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #5 Texas A&M (CPU)
#11 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. Louisiana Tech (CPU)
#22 Minnesota (BPH) vs. #20 Ohio State (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. Southern Miss (CPU)

IDLE: #18 South Carolina (GCQuinton), Syracuse (DCX)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Ten Headlines

NC State Upsets Minnesota 31-21
South Carolina Plans Uses Bye Week To Thoroughly Prepare For Arkansas
MSU's Mumphrey Moves Back Into Heisman Top Spot...
...Thanks To Joe Boisture's Insane 552 yard, 6 TD Passing Efforts

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Joe Boisture, QB, Michigan State
45-28 W Against Northwestern
27-45 for 552 yards, 6 TD

Ranked Teams

Rutgers - #2 Coaches, #3 Media, #2 BCS
Texas Tech - #3 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Michigan State - #6 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
Arkansas - #10 Coaches, #10 Media, #9 BCS
Nevada - #11 Coaches, #9 Media, #10 BCS
South Carolina - #18 Coaches, #13 Media, #16 BCS
Minnesota - #22 Coaches, #23 Media, #22 BCS

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

TD: A. Clifford (South Carolina) pass to A. Sanders for 64 yards

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Game of the Week

Texas Tech vs. Texas A&M

WEEK TEN DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!!

Striker said:
I have tomorrow off, friend. :)

I usually don't play if its Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Otherwise I'm good.

Fix'd :D

Big Papa Husker said:
Everything that could go wrong did for me. Good game, but when you fumble 5 times, there is no chance to win. Total disbelief that I fumbled that many times...

Taylor-Martinez.jpg

Holy fuck it's dead in here...no one has anything to talk about regarding the season?? Was the NCAA thread dead like this last year as well?

Striker

Done.

My QB is injury prone it seems. :(

This is the fourth game he's missed a quarter of action. I've felt compelled to bring him back most of the time, as well, because I am not fond of Ed Sullivan's THP. At least my WR's got open a lot - Southern Miss ran a lot of Cover 2 and it felt kind of nice going over the top of their outside CB's.

My S was blitzing and got a TD off a lateral by their QB. First time I have been able to do that vs. the CPU. He ran right in like he was picking it off and was untouched. My OLB should nab PotW for my conference, at least: 5 tackles, 4 TFL, 2 sacks, INT

Nightz

Can we send kids back to high school to learn how to hold the ball? Adam Muema fumbled AGAIN. He has a good streak of about 7 or 8 games with a fumble. :lol

KanZolo

Nightz said:
Can we send kids back to high school to learn how to hold the ball? Adam Muema fumbled AGAIN. He has a good streak of about 7 or 8 games with a fumble. :lol
:::Looks at schedule:::
:D

Griffin had the most baller run in my game against A&M today. 77 yards and like 4 broken tackles. That shit better be play of the week or there's a fix in!

Also, I beat the shit out of the #5 team in the country. I better get some votes for that!.

Azwethinkweiz said:
Griffin had the most baller run in my game against A&M today. 77 yards and like 4 broken tackles. That shit better be play of the week or there's a fix in!

Also, I beat the shit out of the #5 team in the country. I better get some votes for that!.
I was just thinking yesterday about how I've never seen SJ do that. Tua did it about 3 times in his Heisman season =/

Big Papa Husker said:
:O The thing is, I don't have a whiny bitch on my team like that. :p
I take it by 'team' you aren't counting the coach ;)
Striker said:
Done.

My QB is injury prone it seems. :(

This is the fourth game he's missed a quarter of action. I've felt compelled to bring him back most of the time, as well, because I am not fond of Ed Sullivan's THP. At least my WR's got open a lot - Southern Miss ran a lot of Cover 2 and it felt kind of nice going over the top of their outside CB's.

My S was blitzing and got a TD off a lateral by their QB. First time I have been able to do that vs. the CPU. He ran right in like he was picking it off and was untouched. My OLB should nab PotW for my conference, at least: 5 tackles, 4 TFL, 2 sacks, INT

SJ has been knocked out for 4 qtrs in the last two games! At least you can stop a QB from getting injured by just getting the ball away faster or leaving people in to block but I can't stop my RB from getting hit lol.

I think my Safety will probably get PotW, for some reason Louisiana Tech refused to block him on the blitz. Actually they refused to block anyone being I had 9 sacks in the game :lol

Erick Dargan 4tck 3sck 1int for a TD.

Striker

My OL is young outside my starting RG, so he's hit on almost all medium or long pass projected plays. I just hope he endures it for a couple more games. :(

KanZolo

Azwethinkweiz said:
I had a nice 5 yd out that after I broke the defenders ankle on the sideline turned into a 70-something yard td.

KanZolo

http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_user_state=system&_user_state=system#module=moduleStoryView&story=$001dd82adc89_3E64_6B056380&dynid=15972&sku=662A0001&sid=3&wknum=7
check out the best catch I've seen in the game (made by CPU a few weeks back)

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Eleven Games

#17 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #8 Arkansas (mik)
#5 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Purdue (CPU)
#21 San Diego State (Nightz) vs. BYU (CPU)
#4 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. #14 Cincinnati (CPU)
NC State (storybook) vs. Boston College (CPU)
#2 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Oklahoma State (CPU)
Syracuse (DCX) vs. Louisville (CPU)
#9 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. Boise State (CPU)
#19 Minnesota (BPH) vs. #20 Ohio State (CPU)

IDLE: Marshall (Striker)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Eleven Headlines

Rutgers Slip In Polls Despite Being Undefeated...
As Texas Tech Moves Up After Destroying Texas A&M 52-0
San Diego State Enters Top 25 After Upsetting Utah
2013 Award Semifinalists Announced; Any Of Your Guys Make The Cut?

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Jake Bernards, QB, San Diego State
35-28 W Against Utah
22-42 for 413 yards, 5 TD

Ranked Teams

Texas Tech - #2 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Rutgers - #4 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Michigan State - #5 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Arkansas - #8 Coaches, #8 Media, #8 BCS
Nevada - #9 Coaches, #7 Media, #7 BCS
South Carolina - #17 Coaches, #13 Media, #15 BCS
Minnesota - #19 Coaches, #19 Media, #17 BCS
San Diego State - #21 Coaches, #21 Media, #21 BCS

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

TD: 77 yard rush by D. Griffin (Texas Tech)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Game of the Week

South Carolina vs. Arkansas

WEEK ELEVEN DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!!

mik

mik is unbeatable
Tonight is the one night I can't get started until about 10:30 eastern. I could go as early as 8 eastern tomorrow though.

Top Bottom