• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

I just got done with Week 1. I hate the online site... the damn thing "Lost Connection to Web Service" trying to get guys to visit so I completely lost all my time with them. It happened to 5 recruits... DAMN YOU! I hope I get out of here soon so I can recruit from the console where it doesn't screw you over.

Striker said:
Week 1 for me is done. My class is weak. :(
Yeah... I think I have maybe 6 players signed. Luckily I'm in on a couple 4*s and some good 3*s.

GCQuinton

Big Papa Husker said:
I just got done with Week 1. I hate the online site... the damn thing "Lost Connection to Web Service" trying to get guys to visit so I completely lost all my time with them. It happened to 5 recruits... DAMN YOU! I hope I get out of here soon so I can recruit from the console where it doesn't screw you over.

After the same thing happened twice, you didn't think to stop scheduling visits? :lol

Seriously though, I know myself and a couple of others have mentioned it here before way back in season 1, but don't schedule visits for the current week from the website or you'll lose however many hours you set for that particular recruit. It's a bug on the website side of things.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
I'm pretty sure he's on the west coast and doesn't leave work until like 8pm EST or something. I'm guessing his plan was to do it online.
Which is why I told him to post here if that's the case. Looks like he's last up.

BigAT

#2 recruiting class in the country and I still have EIGHT less 5-star recruits than TTU. Less 4-star as well.

Done with week 5.

BigAT said:
#2 recruiting class in the country and I still have EIGHT less 5-star recruits than TTU. Less 4-star as well.

Done with week 5.

I dunno how I did so well. I think I've had two 5 star recruits total in all my previous seasons.

BigAT

Azwethinkweiz said:
I dunno how I did so well. I think I've had two 5 star recruits total in all my previous seasons.
bags-of-money.jpg

I'm still waiting for EA to integrate player suspensions for accepting improper benefits.

GCQuinton

I hope they find a way to work the player conduct stuff back into dynasty mode soon from the last gen games. That added a whole other wrinkle to recruiting and the season.

Top Bottom