• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

mik

mik is unbeatable
KanZolo said:
I am not looking forward to my game vs PSU
You'll have to watch the replay I uploaded of their HB's blatant disregard for tacklers. That was one example of about ten where he just spun and shimmied and pinballed his way out of any situation.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Three Games

#24 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Georgia (CPU)
Arkansas (mik) vs. Syracuse (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. SMU (CPU)
#10 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. #5 Texas (CPU)
#20 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. #18 Minnesota (BPH)
#6 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. #23 Notre Dame (CPU)

IDLE: #4 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz), Cal (Nightz)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Three Headlines

Arkansas Falls Out Of The Top 25 For The First Time Since Season 1
Syracuse Coach DCX Abruptly Resigns
Nevada Easily Handles #6 Ohio State 34-7
South Carolina Upsets #5 Oklahoma 24-21

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Brian Parrish, SS, Texas Tech
24-17 W Against Cal
6 tackles, FR, INT

Rankings

Texas Tech - #4 Coaches
Michigan State - #6 Coaches
Rutgers - #10 Coaches
Minnesota - #18 Coaches
Nevada - #20 Coaches
South Carolina - #24 Coaches

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

TD: C. Shaw (South Carolina) pass to A. Sanders for 60 yards

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Game of the Week

Nevada vs. Minnesota

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

GCQuinton said:

Nevada vs. Minnesota

gg BP it was much closer than the score indicates, you had me a little worried after that big run then that fumble I had in the redzone. Good luck on the rest of your season, I'm sure there will be more coaching rumors swirling around Minnesota come next season lol.

Big Papa Husker said:
Good Game Natural. Your defense is fast as shit... and my offense is horrible.:lol

OH yeah we got Athletes now :D

BigAT

Jesus, I don't know how I managed to beat Texas. I just looked through their roster and it is absolutely obscene.

Of their 22 starters on both sides of the ball, 18 of them are rated 90+. The few that aren't are in the high 80's.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Man, good thing I have a bye this week or I would've raised a shit storm over the 2 day week while I'm on vacation.

Or you could trust that the commish looked at who was actually playing games this week and set the deadline accordingly. Just sayin'.

BigAT said:
Jesus, I don't know how I managed to beat Texas. I just looked through their roster and it is absolutely obscene.

Of their 22 starters on both sides of the ball, 18 of them are rated 90+. The few that aren't are in the high 80's.

Nice win. If you think that is bad don't look at Ohio State's roster lol. Their top guys are all at key positions QB,RB,WR.

GCQuinton

They've probably gotten better this year, but I've been "lucky" enough to have played them in the Cotton Bowl the last two seasons. In season 3, it was close right down the last minute but last season I luckily built up a lead and was able to keep it.

GCQuinton said:
They've probably gotten better this year, but I've been "lucky" enough to have played them in the Cotton Bowl the last two seasons. In season 3, it was close right down the last minute but last season I luckily built up a lead and was able to keep it.

Yeah I think if you get a good lead on the CPU they pretty much self-destruct after that. I guess getting 5* freshmen and having them get +6-7pts every season gets them into the 90's pretty quickly. This was the first year I had more than one player get a +5 bonus, hopefully next season my athletic facilities rating will go from A to A+, it makes noticeable difference.

Striker

Got my game done. Was down early because of piss-poor defensive play, but came back gradually. Lost my two starting WR's, however, which is not good for me because I meet NEV in two weeks. :lol :(

Striker said:
Got my game done. Was down early because of piss-poor defensive play, but came back gradually. Lost my two starting WR's, however, which is not good for me because I meet NEV in two weeks. :lol :(
I doubt it will matter... their D speed is SICK! :lol

GCQuinton

south-carolina-gamecocks-logo2.bmp

TRUE FRESHMAN HB RODRIGUEZ DONE FOR THE SEASON

Gamecock officials confirmed shortly after the team's 28-14 win over Georgia that Marshall Rodriguez, their true freshman HB, is done for the season with a broken collarbone.

"This is a blow to our team, no question about it," said coach GCQ. "We were expecting big things from Marshall coming in and in the last two games he showed why we thought that way about him, but we've got no choice but to move on for now."

Taking the reigns at starting HB for the remainder of the season will be David Brown, a redshirt sophomore. Gamecock fans will remember that Brown wound up becoming the starting HB last season for South Carolina in the void of injured senior Jarvis Giles. That only lasted for three weeks, however, as Brown himself fell victim to the injury bug forcing GCQ to remove a redshirt from Marcus Fagan. Fans are hoping Brown can remain upright this time around.

BigAT

Jeez, what are you doing to your running backs? The NCAA may have to look into potential claims of abuse.

Also, simit.

Is Mik around today?? I'm bored and don't have shit to do until this evening. I need to get my recruiting fix in...the race for Texas Tech's crown is heating up!!1!!

KanZolo

MWS Natural said:
Is Mik around today?? I'm bored and don't have shit to do until this evening. I need to get my recruiting fix in...the race for Texas Tech's crown is heating up!!1!!
mik is the new storybook

MWS Natural said:

You're not taking my crown. I'm sure the race for 2nd place is still open though.

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
Jeez, what are you doing to your running backs? The NCAA may have to look into potential claims of abuse.

Also, simit.

I have no idea. They just seemed to drop like flies last season. This season's already starting to play out the same way, but I hope not.

If mik hasn't let me know his status or played his game before, say, 9 EST, the earliest I'll be advancing is tomorrow morning sometime probably before noon.

mik

mik is unbeatable
If my kids wrap up playing LBP2 with their friends any time soon, I'll go play it. Otherwise, it will be sometime tonight before the deadline.

GCQuinton

Happy New Years!

mik said:
If my kids wrap up playing LBP2 with their friends any time soon, I'll go play it. Otherwise, it will be sometime tonight before the deadline.

So, uhh....

The New Year's curve is in effect today I guess, but when do you expect to play it?

GCQuinton

MWS Natural said:
The worse part is that his game is vs Syracuse, which is a guaranteed win for him if simmed.

Not entirely. That said, if I don't have any updates on this game by 7 EST tonight it's getting simmed. I let the deadline slip last night to this morning because of New Years and he said he was getting to it, but it still isn't played.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Four Games

#23 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Vanderbilt (CPU)
Arkansas (mik) vs. #1 Alabama (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. UCF (CPU)
#3 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #13 Ohio State (CPU)
#7 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. Kansas (CPU)
#18 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. San Jose State (CPU)
#4 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. #24 Miami (CPU)
Cal (Nightz) vs. Washington State (CPU)

IDLE: #25 Minnesota (BPH)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Four Headlines

Striker Celebrates The Birth of Promising Days In Conference USA With Win Over SMU
Nevada Continues To Climb Polls By Defeating Minnesota
South Carolina Freshman HB Rodriguez Done For The Season With Broken Collarbone
Cal Prepares For Pac-10 Opposition Against Washington State

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Kendall McDaniel, LOLB, Michigan State
42-35 W Against Notre Dame
8 tackles, TFL, ATK, SK, FR

Rankings

Texas Tech - #3 Coaches
Michigan State - #4 Coaches
Rutgers - #7 Coaches
Nevada - #18 Coaches
South Carolina - #23 Coaches
Minnesota - #25 Coaches

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

FUM: recovered by K. McDaniel (MSU) for 79 yards.

Texas Tech vs. Ohio State

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

mik

mik is unbeatable
In an attempt to compensate for my tardiness, I have given Texas Tech and Michigan State a late Christmas present.

Done. Defense played great but stupid backup RB caughed it up in the 4th and it was returned for a TD lol. Had to burn the redshirt on my other freshman RB because I'm tired of that dude fumbling. His first college carry he takes it 60 yards to the house! The Era of the Nevada Dynamic Duo starts earlier than expected :D

Top Bottom