• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Five Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #10 Alabama (CPU)
#22 Arkansas (mik) vs. #7 Florida (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. #17 Nevada (MWS Natural)
#2 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #5 Texas A&M (CPU)
#6 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. Pittsburgh (CPU)
#23 Minnesota (BPH) vs. Purdue (CPU)
Cal (Nightz) vs. #1 USC (CPU)

IDLE: #3 Michigan State (KanZolo)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Five Headlines

Arkansas Knocks Off #1 Alabama Convincingly
Michigan State Edges Miami 24-21
Nevada Debuts At #7 In Year's First Media Poll
Rutgers's Brandon Coleman Moves Up In Heisman Race

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Randall Cooper, HB, Marshall
28-14 W Against UCF
16 carries for 142 yards, 2 TD
2 receptions for 18 yards

Rankings

Texas Tech - #2 Coaches, #2 Media
Michigan State - #3 Coaches, #3 Media
Rutgers - #6 Coaches, #4 Media
Nevada - #17 Coaches, #7 Media
Arkansas - #22 Coaches, #13 Media
Minnesota - #23 Coaches, #21 Media

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

INT-TD: N. Berry (Alabama) intercepted by D. Carr (Arkansas)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Game of the Week

Texas Tech vs. Texas A&M

WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

GCQuinton said:
NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Five Headlines

Arkansas Knocks Off #1 Alabama Convincingly
Michigan State Edges Miami 24-21
Nevada Debuts At #7 In Year's First Media Poll
Rutgers's Brandon Coleman Moves Up In Heisman Race

Damn I didn't even notice that.

To the NCAA Coaches:

30bn4pj.jpg

Nightz

Posting from my phone...

FML. 4th quarter, I'm down 21-14 and I'm at the goal line. Run the ball with a wide open hole to the endzone, and just as I was about to cross the goal line my power goes out. Thank you mother nature.

Recruiting is going surprisingly well so far this year. I think there is an outside chance I may finish in the Top 25 for the first time lol. If I land JUST my top 5 it's going to be a real good year next season.

Striker

I was stunned beyond belief how open that lane was. :lol

Felt pretty fortunate on many of those deep passes. Your front guys were playing aggressive so I just prayed on the deep ball. I overthrew Pickett on one of my later drives which kind of signaled I had no chance, especially after you knocked out my HB for 11 weeks. :(

The game might've been different for me had I been able to get that pass off before halftime, but your guys got to me and caused the FF. Cary was going to be open. I'm not going to bother speaking of my defense. Knew they wouldn't stop a damn thing!

GG, maybe next season I won't be matched up with the three toughest players. :lol

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Six Games

#23 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Ole Miss (CPU)
#1 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Missouri (CPU)
#4 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. #22 West Virginia (CPU)
#17 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. Idaho (CPU)
#24 Minnesota (BPH) vs. #12 Michigan (CPU)
#2 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Illinois (CPU)
Cal (Nightz) vs. Arizona State (CPU)

IDLE: #20 Arkansas (mik), Marshall (Striker)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Six Headlines

Cal Knocks Off #1 USC 21-16...
Making Texas Tech and Michigan State The Top Two Teams In The Nation
SEC Upset Weekend: Arkansas, South Carolina Get Big Wins
Nevada Leads The Nation In The Recruiting Race Thus Far

Terrence McCloud, HB, Nevada
42-21 W Against Marshall
20 carries for 176 yards, 3 TD

Rankings

Texas Tech - #1 Coaches, #1 Media
Michigan State - #2 Coaches, #2 Media
Rutgers - #4 Coaches, #3 Media
Nevada - #17 Coaches, #5 Media
Arkansas - #20 Coaches, #8 Media
South Carolina - #23 Coaches, #25 Media
Minnesota - #24 Coaches, #22 Media

TD - T. Chase (TAMU) punt for 39 yards; 68 yard return by A. Estes (Texas Tech)

Rutgers vs. West Virginia

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!!

Striker said:
I think each game I've faced a human they have had the PotW for their starting HB.
=( you should take your scheduling out on South Carolina next year lol

Anyways, I just had the craziest game vs the CPU. I had 2 lost fumbles the CPU had 3 lost fumbles that I returned two for a TD. I had an easy TD to my WR deep the CPU made some amazing jump catch and picked it off but they got tackled at the 2 yard line which ended in a Safety on the next play :lol

Also I never knew Impact players could change during the season..I only had one impact player at the start on defense now I have two.

Nightz

So I destroyed ASU 49-24 and the game froze right after I exited the post-game screen. My win didn't register. This game must hate me.

2a9a3xs.png
NeoGaf_Network-1.jpg

Top 5star recruit Alex Washington has signed his letter of intent to play at Nevada. The 6-foot-2, 195-pound Cornerback faxed his paperwork to Nevada's athletic department just after 3 p.m. EST Tuesday.

Washington, the nation's top defensive back and the No. 28 overall prospect according to the ESPN Top 150 is one of the most coveted recruits in the nation already expected to play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl. The star out of Boulder City HS in Boulder City, Nevada narrowed his final list of schools to Nevada, Texas Tech, and Oklahoma. "I just wanted to go to a school where I would be able to contribute right away and not have to ride the pine behind a stockpile of steroid laden talent."

Coach Natural had nothing but good things to say about this signing, "He's a guy we targeted from day one and are looking forward to seeing that sprinter speed make some big plays on the field." Washington, also and track and field standout, took states in the 100 and 200 yard dash and has been clocked around 4.3 in the forty yard dash.

Nevada(#7 in the AP Poll) currently has the nation's top recruiting class after being a bottom dweller for much of Coach Natural's tenure. When asked about this drastic turn around from past seasons all the outspoken coach had to say was, "S-M-U."

NSN will keep you updated on the recruiting race as it heats up this season.

DCX

DCX
MWS Natural said:
2a9a3xs.png
NeoGaf_Network-1.jpg

Top 5star recruit Alex Washington has signed his letter of intent to play at Nevada. The 6-foot-2, 195-pound Cornerback faxed his paperwork to Nevada's athletic department just after 3 p.m. EST Tuesday.

Washington, the nation's top defensive back and the No. 28 overall prospect according to the ESPN Top 150 is one of the most coveted recruits in the nation already expected to play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl. The star out of Boulder City HS in Boulder City, Nevada narrowed his final list of schools to Nevada, Texas Tech, and Oklahoma. "I just wanted to go to a school where I would be able to contribute right away and not have to ride the pine behind a stockpile of steroid laden talent."

Coach Natural had nothing but good things to say about this signing, "He's a guy we targeted from day one and are looking forward to seeing that sprinter speed make some big plays on the field." Washington, also and track and field standout, took states in the 100 and 200 yard dash and has been clocked around 4.3 in the forty yard dash.

Nevada(#7 in the AP Poll) currently has the nation's top recruiting class after being a bottom dweller for much of Coach Natural's tenure. When asked about this drastic turn around from past seasons all the outspoken coach had to say was, "D-C-X."

NSN will keep you updated on the recruiting race as it heats up this season.

Fixed for the truth.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So would anyone here be interested in an Alternate league with some of the guys from my league? I figure if we can get 10 guys combined from both leagues we can do something successful here. I wouldnt mind doing a 4 star or under or even 3 star or under thing like you guys have here

1.) Me
2.) Luke Smith

CB3 said:
So would anyone here be interested in an Alternate league with some of the guys from my league? I figure if we can get 10 guys combined from both leagues we can do something successful here. I wouldnt mind doing a 4 star or under or even 3 star or under thing like you guys have here

1.) Me
2.) Luke Smith

I've been thinking about this for a while but figured it would inevitably happen once the numbers from both leagues died down. We would just start over, with updated NCAA rosters, and combine who was left.

CB3 said:
except both leagues seem to be going strong

Yeah right now but there are still 6 months left until NCAA 11, I doubted everyone would play up to the release. You can add me to the list, I do hope we would use some sort of updated roster though.

DCX

DCX
MWS Natural said:
Sorry it's against NCAA rules and regulations to discuss possible recruits with non-league coaches. I wouldn't want to get sanctions levied against me.
Something tells me Nevada's going to lose alot of history then...

DCX

MWS Natural said:
Sorry it's against NCAA rules and regulations to discuss possible recruits with non-league coaches. I wouldn't want to get sanctions levied against me.
Its against NCAA rules for the coaching staff to specifically name recruits before National Letter of Intent day in the offseason. The NeoGAF Sports Network may be hearing chatter that Nevada may get sanctions placed against them because their coach specifically named a recruit. :lol

GCQuinton

mik either never does his recruiting or has his sliders set for it because he usually never sets his ready to advance marker. Either way, I'm advancing after this MS keynote is over.

GCQuinton said:
mik either never does his recruiting or has his sliders set for it because he usually never sets his ready to advance marker. Either way, I'm advancing after this MS keynote is over.
Anything interesting in the keynote?

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Seven Games

#20 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Kentucky (CPU)
#17 Arkansas (mik) vs. Auburn (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. UAB (CPU)
#2 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Colorado (CPU)
#4 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. Syracuse (CPU)
#18 Minnesota (BPH) vs. #10 Penn State (CPU)
#1 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. #19 Michigan (CPU)
Cal (Nightz) vs. Oregon (CPU)

IDLE: #12 Nevada (MWS Natural)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Seven Headlines

The Ever Popular One Day Advance Occurs
Michigan State Leaps Texas Tech For #1 Ranking
Minnesota Gets The Upset Win Over #12 Michigan
Cal's HB Briggs Goes Off On Arizona State For POW Honors

Trajuan Briggs, HB, Cal
63-22 W Against Arizona State
23 carries for 150 yards
3 receptions for 37 yards
6 total TD

Rankings

Michigan State - #1 Coaches, #1 Media
Texas Tech - #2 Coaches, #2 Media
Rutgers - #4 Coaches, #3 Media
Nevada - #12 Coaches, #7 Media
Arkansas - #17 Coaches, #10 Media
Minnesota - #18 Coaches, #17 Media
South Carolina - #20 Coaches, #22 Media

FUM-TD: recovered by J. Prater (Nevada)

Michigan State vs. Michigan

WEEK SEVEN DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!!

CB3 said:

1.) Me
2.) Luke Smith
I'm interested.

And I'm done with my game. *Ready to Advance*

Top Bottom