• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neo-Gaf Madden 360 Season 8 Thread: United by John, Divided by Lag

Zep

Banned
vumpler said:
Yeah I got to hear about the lag over private chat during your game. Max and I were playing our game at the same time. It's such a bunch of shit how it will lag some times hardcore in the first half and then the whole second half it doesn't lag at all. Makes no sense. I can't wait to rip your pass D up. When we getting a game noob sauce?

lol..noob!? Oh man, your barking up the wrong tree babe.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
DaddyZ said:
lol..noob!? Oh man, your barking up the wrong tree babe.

I've got your game on lock. I know how to shut your Offense down so hard lol. It will be awful. But anyway I guess I'll save it for the playoffs for you.

Zep

Banned
vumpler said:
I've got your game on lock. I know how to shut your Offense down so hard lol. It will be awful. But anyway I guess I'll save it for the playoffs for you.

Better get there first. And dont get cocky, someone is gonna humble your ass.

vumpler

DaddyZ said:
Better get there first. And dont get cocky, someone is gonna humble your ass.

Who's getting cocky? There's no other place I would play you other than the playoffs. Break yo self.

vumpler

I would like revenge against FMT. I got beat in NCAA, but here it's going to be close. It's gonna be hard to stop V. Davis though. Seems like he pulls quite a bit in for ya FMT. Him and you owning people with Gore looks like a pretty hard to stop offense.

Zep

Banned
vumpler said:
Who's getting cocky? There's no other place I would play you other than the playoffs. Break yo self.

All I'm saying is, you gotta get there first and we all got 15 games left...anything can happen.

vumpler

dmczaf looks pretty damn dominant right now. this will be one hell of a season for us all.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Your boy Deangelo Williams is looking pretty damn dominant right now. this will be one hell of a season for all of you.

Rorschach

Ack...another highly potent passing team next week...and the week after that. ><

My secondary is shiiiet.

PS: DM is a fraud!

I can talk shit because I don't have to face him this year!

Zep

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
dm is a fraud. he beat up on a packers team who is playing like the real life packers. he has creampuff written all over him

and you dont? Oh yea, talking shit about the Packers...who was it that was beating you with them before...oh!?

vumpler

Rorschach said:
Ack...another highly potent passing team next week...and the week after that. ><

My secondary is shiiiet.

PS: DM is a fraud!

I can talk shit because I don't have to face him this year!

It looks like you like to put the ball in the air a little bit to. We'll see what kind of depth we both have this next week.

Zep

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i was never beaten by the packers in madden 360. you are thinking of madden 06 for xbox. and you were thinking of a game that never happened

:lol keep on with the denial.

Rorschach

vumpler said:
It looks like you like to put the ball in the air a little bit to. We'll see what kind of depth we both have this next week.
I didn't mean just people who like to pass, but highly rated passing teams. Not looking forward to it! :p

Truelize:

to edit your roster on LD follow these steps:

1. On the top menu, go to "More"
2. Go to "Rosters"
3. On the left, click on your team
4. Scroll to the bottom
5. Enter the missing player(s)
6. You can find their pic @ NFL.com thru google if you want to enter a URL for their pic

and boom bam you are done!

DCX

DCX
vumpler said:
Lol so does every week last 5 days is that the deal?
Unless, i'm assuming, we get our games done quicker. I guess 5 days is the max, but hell if we get all our games in within two days, i assume the leauge would advance...just a guess.

DCX

vumpler

I know i accidently enter that shit to some times instead of the yards. I think the entering stats should be done better. It should be setup in the exact order it apprears on madden.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
should have figured that Madden would **** me after all the bad mouthing. That's some horrible ****ing shit right there...

I shouldn't have even bothered passing, my passing is all timing, and everythings fuxxored.

A punt that bounces on the goal line...I get the ball at the one, I lose by 2 points. WEEEEEEEE

But, good game CK, as usual, you play the type of football where you don't beat yourself. I'm still not there yet.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This is the shit that is so weird with this game. It just seems that whoever the game predetermines to win will do so. Other than that mother****ing fumble the game went pretty much my way.

Two punts bounced backwards at like the 1 yard line. One of them actually looked like it hit the line tho. Those two punts resulted in the win for me, one led to a DTD and the other led to a safety. I got another TD off of Mario running on a kickoff return.

The interior line play on offense is disgusting. Rocky Bernard had all sacks for Seattle in that game... all FIVE of them. That line was in the backfield all game, resulting in a horrible rushing total as well.

I'm going to have loads of fun playing the overrated Panthers. LOADS.

Was a well played game, but it still feels like a cheapo win. For all the planning I did it doesn't feel like I could have changed the outcome either way.

Lonestar

3 int's, all stupidity, scripted the outcome!!! That first punt was legit, the INT was stupidity. The 2nd one was BS. That led to the 2 point victoly.

Why do I feel like crap. My passing is ok most of the time :(

Surprised I ran as well as I did. SA's won the fantasy player of the week!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
3 int's, all stupidity, scripted the outcome!!! That first punt was legit, the INT was stupidity. The 2nd one was BS. That led to the 2 point victoly.

Why do I feel like crap. My passing is ok most of the time :(

Surprised I ran as well as I did. SA's won the fantasy player of the week!

Dude I was pissed at that run. My rush D had been solid every other time we tried to play, argh!

Lonestar

yeah, that 62 yard run was nice, but with 147 yards overall, it's not one of those games where all my yards were in 1 run. Minus that run, I still had a respectable 4.47 ypc against a tough run D. It's the passing offense that's upsetting. I wanna say "LAAAAG" but really, 2 of those passes were inadvisable, and the middle int was quasi-bs LB jumping 8 feet in the air. I LOOOOOLLBED it ;P

NYG's passing Defense (in real life) is the wearker part of that D.

copland1.jpg

"But you BLEW IT!

Lonestar

yeah, one of those 2 inadvisable passes (I think #1) I shouldn't have thrown there.

I'm putting in Wallace.

WALLACE FOR MVP!

vumpler

mmlemay said:
Roughing the Kicker is SUCH ****ing bullshit in this game. Directly turned 3 into 7.

:D You gotta listen to FMT. Like he said, you gotta use block safe. Think risk vs. benefit. Most definitely in favor of using block safe.

vumpler

DaddyZ said:
Had 6 of those yesterday.

:lol it was against Detroit's O line and was a lagfest. If you didn't have 6 we would be questioning your stick ability.

Zep

Banned
vumpler said:
:lol it was against Detroit's O line and was a lagfest. If you didn't have 6 we would be questioning your stick ability.

slow down there slugger...dont be a victim.

hg,

Good game. Turnovers and field position were the difference. I want to apologize for the two plays that I took control of the receiver. I thought Dante had thrown an interception both times and I was just trying to prevent it. One time I took myself so far out of position that the ball hit your guy right in the chest. The other time I think I got a 4 yard gain or something. That killed me to take the dive with Ronnie at the end but I'm not about to piss someone off again for running up the score.

FMT,

To clarify, when is it allowable to control the receivers? I was under the impression that it was allowed only to break up a potential interception. Am I right or wrong?

Zep

Banned
mmlemay said:
hg,

I want to apologize for the two plays that I took control of the receiver. I thought Dante had thrown an interception both times and I was just trying to prevent it. One time I took myself so far out of position that the ball hit your guy right in the chest.

FMT,

To clarify, when is it allowable to control the receivers? I was under the impression that it was allowed only to break up a potential interception. Am I right or wrong?

:lol

vumpler

mmlemay said:
FMT,

Yes he said to break it up. Which consists of clicking over and whailing on the A button to make sure you swat it. Don't run out of the way because then it will be a pick everytime. When I was playing wellington though I clicked over and was hitting A but he still did the catch animation. It was 3 vs 1 when my guy did the catch animation but it still was an incomplete pass. I'm just assuming it played the wrong animation *shrugs.*

Zep

Banned
DMczaf said:
2 games left, and bob is still one of them!

Is there some secret season of American Idol going on?

they havent been online...fmt is about to kick whoever the **** it is.

Top Bottom