• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neo-Gaf Madden 360 Season 8 Thread: United by John, Divided by Lag

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Lol i think it could be argued you don't even have the best offense in your division little alone the entire nfl :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
vumpler said:
Lol i think it could be argued you don't even have the best offense in your division little alone the entire nfl :lol

Care to look at the stats?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm down with the #3 best offense in the league.

The reason? Both the 1st and 2nd ranked teams played the Texans. :lol It's like playing against a retarded kid with no arms.... and the other Texans not named Mario Williams.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:
I'm down with the #3 best offense in the league.

The reason? Both the 1st and 2nd ranked teams played the Texans. :lol It's like playing against a retarded kid with no arms.... and the other Texans not named Mario Williams.

I feel pain reading this post.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
PICTURE_slant57.gif

i don't know WHAT you guys want to do. either i can fill in for CK and play CB, or fifty can fill in for CB and play CK. it's up to you guys if you can't make it thru the laggy game. wish i could fix it :(

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't know WHAT you guys want to do. either i can fill in for CK and play CB, or fifty can fill in for CB and play CK. it's up to you guys if you can't make it thru the laggy game. wish i could fix it :(

You gotta decide something. One way or another me or CK will be screwed, either win/loss wise, or stat wise

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
save that game for later in the season.. hopefully they fix the lag issue and you guys can play at a later date.. just my nickel minus 3 pennies...

CB3

Malleymal said:
save that game for later in the season.. hopefully they fix the lag issue and you guys can play at a later date.. just my nickel minus 3 pennies...

Thats what we're getting at. Leave it as a Tie for now, and just put in some respectable Stat holders

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What I had said over AIM was:

1) Leave the game as a tie for now

2) After playing 1 or 2 more games, take the average stats and input them for this missed game.

3) IF this game has playoff implications then try it later to see if lag is fixed -or- FMT sims it to determine winner.

good idea. sorry again fellas, i tried to make the divisions to have decent lag but could not avoid matchups like this without completely trashing the schedule.

fix the lag EA!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
good idea. sorry again fellas, i tried to make the divisions to have decent lag but could not avoid matchups like this without completely trashing the schedule.

fix the lag EA!

Hey FMT, Unlock week 3 tonight so i can whip your monkey ass!

Matrix

Cloudy said:
OT but I started an NBA League on Yahoo.

Leauge id = 2373
pass = kobe

:D

I'm in.

Cloudy

Banned
I only posted it in this thread and the NBA thread. No fear of random gaffers signing up, drafting good players and never showing up after that :lol

TheDuce22

Banned
Anyone have any idea why it rarely lets me connect to an opponent when im the host and when it does the game moves in fast forward?

At this rate I will never play a home game.

Rorschach

TheDuce22 said:
Anyone have any idea why it rarely lets me connect to an opponent when im the host and when it does the game moves in fast forward?

At this rate I will never play a home game.
Sometimes it does that when you host through a router.

When do you want to play? :D I'm available tomorrow after 430 PM PDT or Thursday almost the whole day.

TheDuce22

Banned
Rorschach said:
Sometimes it does that when you host through a router.

When do you want to play? :D I'm available tomorrow after 430 PM PDT or Thursday almost the whole day.

Would thursday night between 10 and 12 pacific be possible?

Matrix

What did I win this week?....

my very own noose

Noose.jpg

Matrix

Matrix

ianswoody,when you want to ball?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
:lol :lol

Wow...Wellie is ranked low.

Of course, I suck and blow at the same time. Having a bye-week means no league games for a full 10 days, I will be way off kilter for when I matchup with Archaix. 1-1-1 here I come. :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The rule was no team could have multple POTW awards right? I had a legitimate OPOTW. 10 less yards, 1 more TD ;P

I WON'T STOP!

PS: Texans should have drafted Bush.

LiveWire

Gimme win huh? Screw you FMT! I can't help it EA decided to boost the Redskins this year based on the playoff performance. You'll see the error of your ways when I take the Browns to the SB. You'll see, you'll all see!!

*runs into corner and cries*

:lol :lol :lol at my power ranking vs. Malleymal. Thanks for taking into account that I was sick as hell when we played our game...haha

I shall redeem myself.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Talk to me goose. Oh I mean Bluemax.

Redemption is upon you.

TE corner
TE Corner
TE COrner
TE CORner
TE CORNer
TE CORNEr
TE CORNER!!!!!!!!!!