• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neo-Gaf Madden 360 Season 8 Thread: United by John, Divided by Lag

DCX

DCX
Archaix said:
I also work 3-11 eastern. So, whenever you want, let me know. Send me a message on AIM, kcpsu140.
I'm assuming you aren't at work, if not we could go now! But if not tonight after work for the both of us i guess would be good enough.

DCX

DCX

DCX
DaddyZ said:
YOU GUYS MIGHT WORK AT THE SAME PLACE!!! HOLY SHIT!
Doubt it, i live in central NY and work at a Nursing Home...i doubt we work at the same place when the female to male ratio is like 95-1 :D unless....:p

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ianswoody said:
Holler dog. I'm good early evening. Maybe 5:30 PM Central? If not tonight, then I don't work till about 3 PM on Thursday. Lemme know!

I can do 5:30 central.

You're home,so ill be online waiting for your challenge.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Holy shit that win was pure luck....I cant believe my first td throw of the season came on a broken play that was tipped and landed in the hands of my TE who sprints into the endzone.

I think the Jags are the new cursed team in the league.

GG ianswoody,you played better than me,I pulled a DM/Mr.Bob bs win out of my butt.

bluemax

Banned
Truelize said:
Talk to me goose. Oh I mean Bluemax.

Redemption is upon you.

TE corner
TE Corner
TE COrner
TE CORner
TE CORNer
TE CORNEr
TE CORNER!!!!!!!!!!

:-( If it makes you feel better I don't even call that play against the CPU on Madden just to make sure I learn to adapt without it.

I did call it on NCAA PS2 this past weekend, but only because my friend kept using HB direct with Adrian Peterson on third down. What a cheap play that is.

And man, I went 5-1 in the preseason/tournie and now I'm third to last in the league? Ouch. I was so close to beating Konex, sigh.

ianswoody

Hahaha, I don't think I've ever blurted out that many expletives in a short span of time. :lol And I thought the fumble at the 6 yard line was bad! Ahh well, I think there is a curse definitely. My guys can't handle the run on the first play of the game as evidenced by my opponents scoring a rushing touchdown on the first play of the game EVERY SINGLE WEEK so far. At least we're having fun though!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
bluemax said:
:-( If it makes you feel better I don't even call that play against the CPU on Madden just to make sure I learn to adapt without it.

I did call it on NCAA PS2 this past weekend, but only because my friend kept using HB direct with Adrian Peterson on third down. What a cheap play that is.

And man, I went 5-1 in the preseason/tournie and now I'm third to last in the league? Ouch. I was so close to beating Konex, sigh.

I feel guilty using it against the computer.

DCX

DCX
Archaix said:
I also work 3-11 eastern. So, whenever you want, let me know. Send me a message on AIM, kcpsu140.
Dude, i'm ready to play tonight...let me know. DreamcastKC is my AIM

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I guess sometime today. I'm probably good to go through the weekend,but only in the latter part of the day, say after 4 or 5 PM (though, I've got a football game to watch at 3:30 saturday, and I'm going to watch the Giants/Seahawks game on Sunday).

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Maestro, are you ever going to put in your stats from our game????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
DCX said:
Well i'm going to bed...dude we'll play sometime tomorrow...

DCX

My connection has been cutting out all morning, and when it's working, it isn't working well. I don't think I'll be able to get the game in today before work, I'll try later though.

DCX

DCX
Archaix said:
My connection has been cutting out all morning, and when it's working, it isn't working well. I don't think I'll be able to get the game in today before work, I'll try later though.
I hope so. I have been so hyped to play...since last night!

DCX

maybe i'm just a little slow, but could we put Avg. Points For and Avg. Points Against instead of just Points For and Points Against? Referring to the two top columns under the Team Leaders stats. Threw me off for a little bit there, thought it was just the point for of the current week or something.

AkaBalla

Ill be avail tonight after 10 pm est........... Who's watching Grey's Anatomy tonight? I'm stuck watching it with my girl...:lol

TheDuce22

Banned
Rorschach said:
I think I have you already...lemme check.

Ya nm, you are on my list. You need to host because my dlink gaming router doesnt work properly with madden despite the 360 ip being dmz.

So nobody else is having this issue where their router almost never lets them host a game?

Matrix

How come on league daddy its says Rors is 3-0? :\

Yet the box score shows Duce winning the game.

Rorschach

TheDuce22 said:
Ya GG. Sapp was just tearing my line up.
McNabb was hurting me too much even though I put double spies out, they wouldn't react to him...and if I left the line, I wouldn't have any pressure. ><

What hurt me most, though was abandoning the ground game and giving up that int. Oh well, I counted that as a loss in my schedule, anyway. I'll make up for it. ;)

Fifty

So far I think the toughest division is the AFC South

Tampa (The team sucks, but I'll give DM credit)
Philly
Steelers
Chicago

edit: Duce I know it's late, I might have done the same, but I think you forgot to give one of your RBs a rushing TD. The team stats says you have one rushing TD, but no player is credited with it. I'm always looking out for you guys!

Matrix

Any division that has the Texans in it is the easiest.

TheDuce22

Banned
Fifty said:
So far I think the toughest division is the AFC South

Tampa (The team sucks, but I'll give DM credit)
Philly
Steelers
Chicago

edit: Duce I know it's late, I might have done the same, but I think you forgot to give one of your RBs a rushing TD. The team stats says you have one rushing TD, but no player is credited with it. I'm always looking out for you guys!

Josh Parry is not on league daddy.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Come the **** on guys, I'd actually like to play at some point in this league. If Fifty wins I am going to be 1.5 games back through no fault of my own. :lol

Not sure when me and bonsevan will be playing our game. He had a recent death in the family so hes handling that stuff, which is way more important. We'll see I'm just playing it by ear. Just so you don't think the two of us are just holding things up for the sake of holding things up. He did say possibly this weekend, but again hes got a lot going on so who knows.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Well give bonsevan a day or two his grandfather passed away last night at around 7pm so he will be a day or so. He'll probably get it in this weekend.

Top Bottom