• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neo-Gaf Madden 360 Season 8 Thread: United by John, Divided by Lag

DMczaf

FMT and his rigged leagues!

I'm 4-0 and I only have a 1.5 game lead over LAST place in the division while FMT is 4-0 and has a 2 game lead over SECOND place!

mnfrigged02wt5.gif

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
What sucks is that I am heading back out on business and wont be back until thursday... Maybe I could bring my 360 on the road, if there is a High Speed Data port, should I be able to plug it in and get on live??

Has anyone tried that before?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Cant do, i am in the office right now, and leaving after work to get to Queens for a meeting at 7.... I am pretty sure that I can hook the xbox to the hotel High Speed, I hope... maybe I can leave the office early and get it in...

DCX

DCX
what a ****ed up game i had with Aka...phantom fumbles galore...on both sides of the ball, there were like 12 turnovers between the two of us...lol

DCX

LiveWire

Aka: I have a Week 4 bye so I just need to catch up on our game before Week 5 starts. Let's try to get it in tonight before the Saints game. I though we were going to play on Thursday night but you never showed up and I waited for 2 hours. I was out all weekend at a friend's wedding. If you can't play tonight, I'm free all of tomorrow night. Lemme know.

sable,

Can you play our week 4 game on Thursday? I would prefer after the Auburn game if it's possible for you. I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out Friday morning so I'm out for a day or two.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'll probably be out half the month of November, if we don't finish up by then. I think I'll have the weekends available, but I've got 3 weeks of training in Cincinnatti during November (no finalized schedule yet)

AkaBalla

LiveWire said:
Aka: I have a Week 4 bye so I just need to catch up on our game before Week 5 starts. Let's try to get it in tonight before the Saints game. I though we were going to play on Thursday night but you never showed up and I waited for 2 hours. I was out all weekend at a friend's wedding. If you can't play tonight, I'm free all of tomorrow night. Lemme know.

Yea tonight i will be here........ Ill be on aim........

mmlemay said:
sable,

Can you play our week 4 game on Thursday? I would prefer after the Auburn game if it's possible for you. I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out Friday morning so I'm out for a day or two.

Sure what time would that be approximately (Eastern time)? I was going to suggest Thursday as well as it is when I have the least amount of work to do.

Edit: game starts at 6:30pm it looks like. Just im me after its over and we'll play our game

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
When are you home DCX?
I'm off today, but i will be watching my beloved Falcons rock the socks off the Saints...i might be able to get a game in late night tonight. I have mornings free, so i could get in a game tomorrow morning. My next day off is Sat and Sun. Let me know.

DCX

Lonestar

<--- AHHHHAHHAHAHA...HAHAHAHHAHAHHahAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGG....Hah ha.....ha....................................ha........................................................ha......er............hmmmmmmm......

Roster update, now I don't know what to think. I want Branch, but I'd probably lose my best weapon.

I think my 360 died, but I'll post this.

I'm assuming I've been replaced as the Vikings player. That's totally fine. Work and home life have become incredibly stressful. I really thought I could do this, maybe when football ends (my football, that is).

So yes, if you haven't, replace me. Also, I'm pretty sure the important people here know my 360 is not connected to Live 24/7, and it usually isn't really. If you need to contact me, PM me, don't rely on Live or this thread. AIM works too.

don't even have the leaguedaddy thing. And because this thread is in this forum, I rarely look. I'll see you guys in the NFL thread. Sorry! Tell me when Season 2 is!

We've had 4 deaths in the family in the past month and a half, along with two divorces that required me to do a lotta kid watchin'. Please don't think I'm a scumbag, I really want to be around for Season 2! My practices are four hours a day! I cannot stress how much I have going on.

Eh. Good luck to all of you! I'm rooting for you, mr. bob! Go bears! Go sexy pass!

uh, i never replaced you. now you are quitting? pffft, thats what i expect from a vikes fan!

AkaBalla

Update on our Week 3 game........ We tried playing during the evening and it had no lag what so ever. But after a few series our connection to the ea servers were lost...... :( Then we retried and as son as we kicked off the servers booted us.. Pretty Lame :(.. Were gonna try to play tonight after MNF.......

Bosevan when are you avail to play? I tried hitting you up on aim............. Let me know

Rorschach

MaestroRyan said:
sorry! i heard all this week 4 crap! i haven't played my week 3 game!

what's going on?! if i'm still in, i'm in! i can play my game tuesday night! who do i play! i'm in! i promise! ****!
Uhm...you had a bye week...

Rorschach

Maestroryan: You say you don't "don't even have the leaguedaddy thing." Do you know how leaguedaddy works? Have you ever entered stats? :\

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
whats up with this character? Zep I dont know if I can hop on the internet or not with the 360, I brought it to my hotel, so let me know if you wanna try

DCX

DCX
GG dude...JP is a bum :p I'm glad i don't have to use this slow ass team...and man..Mcgahee just couldn't get going...looking forward to playing you with Atl. What do i do with that stats?

DCX

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Fifty said:
Malley continues to gain my respect for bringing his heavy-as-hell 360 to a hotel with him. That's dedication!

My Holiday inn doesnt actually have a true weight room... SO to keep these Pittman like Biceps in order, I will use it for my curl routines. oh and play NBA 2k7 once i buy it tomorrow...

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
I guess just forget about em since no one is really using the Billz.

Holy crap held McGahee to 12 yards on 16 attempts. :lol
Funny, he had a long of 12 :/ There were times he should have bowled over the last corner and he would have broke like 50-80 yards easy, but, nope the super conrers made ace tackles...man i was bitching how i thought Dunn was too weak and got tackled way to easy...i'm averaging like 100 yards a game with him for the last two...and i got a hall of fame like 16 yard performance...

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
Funny, he had a long of 12 :/ There were times he should have bowled over the last corner and he would have broke like 50-80 yards easy, but, nope the super conrers made ace tackles...man i was bitching how i thought Dunn was too weak and got tackled way to easy...i'm averaging like 100 yards a game with him for the last two...and i got a hall of fame like 16 yard performance...

DCX

Heh, I try not to rely too much on the highlight stick unless it's a human controlled player. The key is to blow up the blocking schemes on D, and you follow your most solid blocks on offense. Easy!

bluemax

Banned
I just realized Phillip Rivers is the second highest rated QB in the league, woo.

Making people pay for loading up against LT!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I've got three pieces of advice for you Maestro:

1) Follow this thread.
2) Regularly check League Daddy and enter your stats.
3) Shut the **** up.

Those three are the key to League success.

AkaBalla

bosevan said:
Good Game Balla, that was a close one.

GG Bos... Sure was close.........

My Week 3 game has been completed along with week 4.. I guess we'll sit back this whole weekend with the Bye and all......

bluemax

Banned
MaestroRyan said:
are most games close for you guys? i haven't heard about a blowout yet. though i know the tampa D is nasty!

edit: when can i play week 5 games? i'm happy i got back into this! :)

I got blown out by vumpler in week 1, but I've been in every other game in the regular season so far. I could easily be 3-1 or 0-4 at this point.

Lonestar

didn't know you were still in this!

I try to keep it a close game, and I've never been a "offensive genius" to be able to score at will, so about the most amount of points I've put up in a madden game is like...35 points. EVER. Play tough D to try to keep people from putting 30 on me, though that doesn't always happen, eh CK ;)

Top Bottom