• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neo-Gaf Madden 360 Season 8 Thread: United by John, Divided by Lag

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
CP has went amiss. I know he had homework yesterday but he said he would be home durring the day. I actually came home on my lunch break from school to see if he was here so I could get the game in. When is a good time!? I'm free tomorrow after 3pm CST. The longer you wait the harder I'm gonna play
icon_twisted.gif

vumpler

His Godlyness said:
5. You will have 5 days to play your games. You will not be allowed to play past the current week and enter your stats. All weeks except the "Current Week" will be locked. I discourage from playing ahead and writing your stats down, but if you have to for whatever reason then that is an option. Weeks will advance on the 5th day at 6 PM PST. For instance, if week 1 starts on a monday, you have m, t, w, th, and friday (until 6 PM!) to get your game in. Please don't be a flake. I know we all have lives, social and otherwise, so if you can't make a game or something at least CONTACT the person. if you know for a fact that you are going to be out of town for week 2 (for instance), you can simply play ahead and write your stats down then submit them later (or email them to me! write them down or take digital photos of the stats and i will enter them for you!)

Try reading the first post chump :)

vumpler

sableholic said:
hmm bitchy much. Usually it says it on the leaguedaddy site, but it still says the old date. Calm yourself.

I smiled for you what more do you want for your lack of awareness :lol

vumpler

Wellington said:
I am undefeated across five weeks having just played two games. :|

Well if you need a sub I'll never turn down the chance to play you again
icon_twisted.gif

I'll play as bmore if you need it done. I like playing as bmore :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ColdBlooded33 said:
Matrix. We can play a little later on tonight

Hit me up on AIM

My aim is ****ed up,thats why im hardly on now,I cant seem to hold connection for more than 2 mins....my computer is poop.

I got a new computer on the way so aim shouldnt be an issue for me anymore.

Im free to play now or any other time tonight.
Just let me know in here and ill go log on.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Does that work on Macs? :lol

Anyway,ill be on in 10 mins.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix: Ain't no way I am playing you after your game with CB, it's too late. And tomorrow the ball and chain has me. Are you around Thursday?

Matrix

Wellington said:
Ian, are you around?

Who am I kidding? :lol

He's on xbox live now playing madden :lol

CK,thursday after 10 pm eastern or I can go at like 6 pm eastern if you need to play earlier.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
how the **** do you always beat me Matrix.

I played my worst game of the season. by far. 80% of that game was my fault.

20% was the Refs. You know this Matrix! TD taken away by Offensive clipping!

OFFENSIVE CLIPPING! THAT NEVER HAPPENS!

Steve Smith interfered with like a mother****a. atleast 3 times with no calls.

No Pass interference on your first int, when your LB basically cut me off for a good two seconds to make the INT.

And last, a BS pass interference call on ME for actually making a play on a cross field throw.

Bah. GG anyway.

A shower is now needed to cool off...

P.S. I cant wait to use my Eagles season two. No More of this panther garbage O-line

Matrix

Yea there were a lot of non calls that game.I myself almost killed myself when I fumbled the punt return.I swear Im never running one back,fair catch all the time now.

I dont know how I beat you with this shit squad,you have the Truelize curse.To win with Carr throwing for an amazing 42 yards is bizzare for me.

GG anyway.

That was another Mr.Bob pull a victory out of my ass games.

ck do you have Ian on your AIM list? his sn is atwood33. also you can message his XBL username to setup a time. he was on AIM last night around 8pm pst looking for you

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ck do you have Ian on your AIM list? his sn is atwood33. also you can message his XBL username to setup a time. he was on AIM last night around 8pm pst looking for you

I believe they have started their game.

edit- CK winning 27-7 in the 3rd.

hgplayer1

LiveWire said:
hgplayer: I'm free tonight to play if you are. Otherwise, I'm gone until Saturday on business travel. My AIM is Atreides815, GT is DJ Demon J.

if you can play in the next 30 minutes Im game. ive got you on AIM and my friends list and you arent on either. msg me at either one.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
How soon does the gamecast show up? I want to check it out.

I thought the tied was turning, Ian had blocked a PAT and was blitzing the crap out of me with that Jags D. Turned it around with a screen pass that went for a TD, thankfully.

Zep

Banned
Wellington said:
How soon does the gamecast show up? I want to check it out.

I thought the tied was turning, Ian had blocked a PAT and was blitzing the crap out of me with that Jags D. Turned it around with a screen pass that went for a TD, thankfully.

Look at your leaguedaddy schedule babe!...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DaddyZ said:
Look at your leaguedaddy schedule babe!...

Oooooh, delicious.

Unfortunately my dear, I have deadlines and a gf tomorrow, then Matrix on Thursday, and a farewell party on Friday. If I could hold you off until Saturday that would be great.

Zep

Banned
Wellington said:
Oooooh, delicious.

Unfortunately my dear, I have deadlines and a gf tomorrow, then Matrix on Thursday, and a farewell party on Friday. If I could hold you off until Saturday that would be great.

No rush at all...I wanna play my game against Malley first.

Matrix

Shitty net code :p

CB3

Fvcking FMT always beats me by less than a TD :(

If Losman was such a shitty thrower i might have had a chance to win

sorry buddy. the next game i play against the eagles will be when i play the only person who i am afraid can challenge me on my schedule since you and dm seem to be creampuffs. AND i have no time for meaningless preseason style games!

duce! when can you play?

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Shitty net code :p
Yeah...rather just lose without the frustration and dragged out boredom. I have played some horrible games (ask CK!) in terms of lag, but my game against sableholic made me want to tear my hair out...it almost made me dizzy because it's not the "ok, everything is just slo-mo" type of lag, it was the super spikey kind where everything would stutter for me. Yet, somehow, he was doing just fine...

I see, but wouldn't we have the same prob? It gos two ways.

DCX
Well, I'd rather not win than sit through that horror again...and you're an even more special case since you have a qb that can run faster than anyone on my defense.

I'm not saying I won't play, though, I'm just frustrated with EA's piss poor efforts in the next gen side of things. Even the fatigue issue wasn't really completely fixed...not that it should have even been there in the first place. I had such high esteem for tiburon. :(

why would i be scared when i've beaten you 4 straight times? you'll get another shot at me down the line. maybe next time you will make the most of your opportunities.

also, rors, you had horrible lag w/ DCX? i played him and it was more of the "slow motion" type lag. had no problem playing, the only major problem is getting playaction and quick routes off because its hard to fake out a human opponent covering those routes when he sees them developing and has plenty of time to dissect the play

CB3

Its ok, i understand. The Reggie Brown Factor is too much for your shit Secondary.

Today is the day I Called out FMT, and he cowered away. In a simular fashion Frank Gore Cowers from Brian Dawkins

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
why would i be scared when i've beaten you 4 straight times? you'll get another shot at me down the line. maybe next time you will make the most of your opportunities.

also, rors, you had horrible lag w/ DCX? i played him and it was more of the "slow motion" type lag. had no problem playing, the only major problem is getting playaction and quick routes off because its hard to fake out a human opponent covering those routes when he sees them developing and has plenty of time to dissect the play
No, not dcx, my last game...

you're not ready to face me again yet. practice for our next meeting in-season. i don't want to take you out of the game like a mike robinson demolition of brian dawkins

Top Bottom