• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neo-Gaf Madden 360 Season 8 Thread: United by John, Divided by Lag

Zep

Banned
Well...My suitemate is going home for the weekend and let me borrow his Madden(I thank him for that) and so the battle for 1st place picks up again tonight. Malley wins-1st place...It's gonna be absolutely crazy.

bluemax

Banned
Who owns the Bills? Anyone? Is someone filling in for them and available to play tonight?

Anyone know whats up with AZGreg? I IMed him last night but never heard back. If youre around Greg hit me up.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Gun,you around? I can play now.

DaddyZ said:
Well...My suitemate is going home for the weekend and let me borrow his Madden(I thank him for that) and so the battle for 1st place picks up again tonight. Malley wins-1st place...It's gonna be absolutely crazy.

Actually, Malley wins he'd be behind me being I have the head to head advantage. Same with you. So I'd be in first. :)

duce22 posted on the league MB that he never quit, he only wanted a different team... as untrue as that maybe, i offered him the bills but haven't received a response yet

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG Gun,ughhh im so sick of this team/game.

4 ints,3 with Dunta and I still cant win cause my teams passing game is still shit.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Matrix said:
GG Gun,ughhh im so sick of this team/game.

4 ints,3 with Dunta and I still cant win cause my teams passing game is still shit.

Yeah I pretty much gave you every chance to win the game but your Defense let you down. When I threw that last INT & you scored late in 4th, your D let me march down the field & tie the game up. Crazy game!

hgplayer1

My internet was down pretty much all night last night and Im not sure if its working today since I havent been home yet.

If anyone has a game against me I can play it tonight if my internet is working. If its not Ill have to get that fixed before I can do anything.

Also I will fill in for any team that needs it if the appropriate people will just PM me and let me know who and when.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Why is it that everyone tends to run left instead of right now? I've been wondering this since we started playing online with this game.

Meanwhile I am the opposite. In 06 for PS2 I ran more left, now I run more right. Go figure.

DCX

DCX
i need a fill in, east coast would be great but being about 1am it's hard for my Week 12 against the Jags.

DCX

bluemax

Banned
Wellington said:
Why is it that everyone tends to run left instead of right now? I've been wondering this since we started playing online with this game.

Meanwhile I am the opposite. In 06 for PS2 I ran more left, now I run more right. Go figure.

I've always run more to the right than left. For years now. I think part of it is that more of the plays go to the right than left. I try now to run to the stronger side of my offensive line more often.

hgplayer1

well my internet crapped out again not long after i made that post and by the time i started working again i was doing other things. my offer still stands and i should be around tomorrow night.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
bluemax said:
I've always run more to the right than left. For years now. I think part of it is that more of the plays go to the right than left. I try now to run to the stronger side of my offensive line more often.

I run where my blocks would best set up, a lot of the times the Right End and the ROLB line up in such a way that they hit the gap a little too well. And on top of that, I've found that a lot of people tend to stack the left side on defense as well! It's' just so weird to me. I run a bit more masked stuff and I do formation audibles at the LOS to hide stuff from the gamecast (audible to a different play within the formation so that no one moves). Couple that with line and LB shifts and stunts for effectiveness.

I really wish the game didn't have online problems. It's at least marginally fun, and I'm gonna hate the winter if we don't have mroe leagues.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
so tired of this place!

Up & down week. Worried when they took the breathing tube out, but it went fine. Yesterday kinda sucked but today is better.

Hoping to move him to a regular room today.

Might be back in town this weekend. I'll need u guys help to get some games done.

PEACE :D

Rorschach

Wellington said:

I ran right more often last year because Gallery was on that side. Now, I just run wherever a hole opens up even if the play calls to the left, middle or whatever because my line sucks major balls. Also, Gallery, who's now on the right side was just downgraded a lot. :( I still have Crockett to follow, though, so that's a good thing.

AZGreg: contact me on when you want to play. I'm available tonight any time after 7pst.

bluemax

Banned
Anyone want to play tonight? I can fill in as the Eagles against either AZ Greg, the Bills (no idea who has this team) or bishoptl and the Panthers, also DJ Demon J if you want to get your game in against the Browns hit me up.

I have a nice T3 connection so lag should be minimal/nonexistant.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ATTENTION! Duce22 is the new bills owner. if you need to play the bills thats your man. contact him via XBL

I filled in for the jags game against the falcons. If that was alright let me know cause I have the stats sitting here on my computer.

Rorschach

Alright, AZGreg, I don't want to pester you on AIM constantly, so I'm just going to ask you to contact me whenever you want to play. Hopefully, it's before the deadline. Thanks.

Matrix

I won a lag filled game against Duce cause he called for a punt instead of a game tying fg and had no time outs.

LOSING STREAK OVAR!

Matrix

DCX said:
Is Fifty still the Ravens? If not, anyone interested in filling in?

DCX

Fifty isnt the Ravens.I would play you but I have two games to play in 2k7 starting at 11:45.If no one had played you and you want to play still,Ill play you.

edit- NM Malley has got you.

bluemax

Banned
LiveWire said:
Yea, where is ianswoody? Bluemax, I'm ready whenever you are to play.

I'm around today, my AIM is Super Ska Hero. That's the best way to let me know you want to play.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ATTENTION! Duce22 is the new bills owner. if you need to play the bills thats your man. contact him via XBL

Does he have AIM?

Rorschach

Yeah, I don't get responses on AIM or on here and on XBL he's always on PSU...guess he's addicted or something...that's still no excuse for just not answering people. The least you could do is say "Nope, don't want to play; screw you."

Matrix

Is Lonestar playing games or has someone taken over his team for awhile?

Top Bottom