• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF US Mid-term Elections 2006 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
echoshifting said:
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it - I do think there is a lot wrong with the President's stance on Iraq, but I don't want to get into it. I was simply disagreeing with Ami that his tone is different, at least in regards to Iraq.
He started out pretty subdued but once the subject of Iraq came up he started to swagger again.

teiresias

echoshifting said:
Yeah he's handling it very well. That question was over the line in my opinion.

Who asked that question? It reminded me of that hustler/journalist when he asked about the economy and how would Bush "Work with people who don't acknowledge reality." Seemed like trying to smear Pelosi through the question.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Do politicians actually call each other with bullshit messages like this?

I WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU. I WILL SEE YOU AROUND.

It's better than a text message I guess.

y0 prez, wanna werk wit u. lol <3 -pelos

Tamanon

Banned
teiresias said:
Who asked that question? It reminded me of that hustler/journalist when he asked about the economy and how would Bush "Work with people who don't acknowledge reality." Seemed like trying to smear Pelosi through the question.

Some reporter named Suzon or some such.

:lol :lol :lol at Bush calling out the reporter from the New York Times:p

Matt

"Democrats are going to support our troops just like Republicans would have."

Good God, there is so much backtalk here, it's just incredible.

acksman

I can believe hes flustured. Hes been living in a bubble for the past two years. Now that demos are more in control, people are not being so shy about questions. That bubble has burst and its going to take some adjusting. I wonder how many more heads are going to be chopped in the next few weeks.

Zaptruder

Banned
Did he just say he wants more presidents in futures to be able to go to war like he has with Iraq?

hahaaha... Oh Georgie boy. You've just lost the backing of the rest of the government... I think you should scale back on your ambitions a bit.

Tamanon

Banned
jamesinclair said:
"why dont you support democracy in america?'

:(

Seriously, that question was just stupid. Especially just about a bill to add a seat to Utah and a voting one to DC. One that's QUITE low on anyone's priority list.

OpinionatedCyborg said:
When the hell is Rove going to come down in a flying contraption and get Bush out of there???

:lol

I keep waiting for Cheney to burst in with a sawed-off shotgun in both hands, snarling at everyone.

Tamanon

Banned
To be fair, he's showing a good amount of guts continuing an obviously hostile Q&A session instead of cutting it short.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Some of these reporters are assholes. Stupid assholes at that.

Woooo go america. When can we recall BOLTON?

Can we do that?

echoshifting said:
:lol

I keep waiting for Cheney to burst in with a sawed-off shotgun in both hands, snarling at everyone.
He's too busy brushing up on his Quake 4 skillz with FPS Doug.
BOOM%21.JPG

And FPS Doug scares the shit out of ol' Dick. :lol

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Bush is incredible... came home to watch this report.

EDIT:

Cnn is reporting Montana goes to the democrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom