• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official TEKKEN 6 "Who needs a FADC? We got RAGE!" Thread

If you guys need a backup player or something for PSN. My PSN ID is Eraptura. Go easy on me though. I also have the X360 version, but no XBox Live unfortunately. :/

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
See, ten or so more people and we can have a full blown tournament. :D 32 people isn't a lot. I get more people than that in a get-together.

AdroitOne

Neo Member
DrDogg said:
I put this list into the super computer and it seems to disagree with you. Yep... this list is definitely no where near accurate in terms of ranking... :D

I trust human beings more than super computers. So I'll trust AAK because he believes in me :D. Plus, it helps me sleep at night (since, you know, I'm obviously dreaming :lol ).

DrDogg

We may have enough non-US players to fill a pool. That should help reduce latency issues. In fact, given the fickle nature of T6 online, it would be nice to have regional pools.

AAK

But it would make for a pretty lagfesty upper brackets :lol But I see you plight DrDogg.

Now that we have Rhazer Fusion, rowanimox, Finaika, and Starfish_Oxide that's 24 people, we can possibly have 6 pools of 4 people in each where the top person from each pool advances. and for the remaining 2 people needed for a complete 8-man quarter finals bracket we can just select who ever has the 2 people that had the next best rankings.
Damn I'm taking way too many liberties with this

OR we can wait it out and see if 8 more people join and let Kadey do a proper job with this.... or wait for 7 and have Kadey be a part of it!

rowanimox

Neo Member
around what time would this be happening? i'm from the philippines so there might be lag. who am i kidding, there would always be lag :p

AAK

There is no fixed time, You just get together at whatever time you and your opponent will find convenient and have your match and then post it here.

By the way, I noticed that Yoshichan still isn't on the list. You are a fairly avid Tekken player, you wanna join?

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
tried playing this last couple of days- the online seems difficult to get a good connection in, though not impossible.

arstal said:
tried playing this last couple of days- the online seems difficult to get a good connection in, though not impossible.

It is. You have to keep searching and searching and searching. Eventually a 3 or 4 bar connection comes up, but sometimes it runs worse than a 1 or 2 bar connection for me. Very strange.

JEKKI

I was listening to Mega64 podcast and they mentioned SF X Tekken.

Rocco's brother was like "yeay Im pretty excited for that game even tho I dont really like Tekken"

Rocco asks "why dont u like Tekken?"

and the bro responds "Im not good at juggling in real life, so I dont do it so well in a game"

and just like that, the most intelligent comment towards Tekken was made on a non-FG related gaming website/podcast

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
JEKKI said:

Rocco's brother was like "yeay Im pretty excited for that game even tho I dont really like Tekken"

and the bro responds "Im not good at juggling in real life, so I dont do it so well in a game"

and just like that, the most intelligent comment towards Tekken was made on a non-FG related gaming website/podcast

That's funny cause I find the staple Tekken combos, even with bound, to be much easier then the same thing in SF.

The hard part about Tekken executionwise to me is defense , not offense, or those silly evading steps.

GrayFoxPL

JEKKI said:

Eh? What the hell has one to another? How is that an intelligent comment?

Arstal, juggling in practice and doing a juggle in a serious match are two different things. And doing it online is even more of a feat. I thought some juggles were impossible to do on a 2 or even 3 bars until I got destroyed with them by expert players. But they need serious concentration and perfect timing with lag calculation.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
GrayFoxPL said:

Arstal, juggling in practice and doing a juggle in a serious match are two different things. And doing it online is even more of a feat. I thought some juggles were impossible to do on a 2 or even 3 bars until I got destroyed with them by expert players. But they need serious concentration and perfect timing with lag calculation.

You don't even try to play Tekken below 4 bars, and it takes 5 to not have lag be a serious factor. Of course doing things under pressure is harder- it's that way in every fighter.

I notice online that 3 bars to 4 is a much bigger difference then 4 bars to 5. 4 bars slightly affects things, 3 affects everything to me. This isn't an expert opinion though.

You don't base difficulty on horrible lag, that's not a fair comparison, and Tekken's netcode is not all that great even post-patch.

GrayFoxPL

Oh I am having amazing serious matches at 3 bars. It just takes a lot more prediction. I've seen people do shit on 2 bars that wouldn't be much out of place on Tekken Crash.

You are extremely limiting yourself with 4 bar cap. You are reducing your oponents to a small group. You can't learn much like that. And the better you do with lag conditions the better your reaction becomes in hi bar matches and most importantly - offline.

People can blame lag all they want but the conditions are the same for both players and by end of the day better player wins. If you see one player doing right shit and looking like there's no lag by his side and other struggling then he can't blame anything by himself.

When I lose online I always get this" Oh I could've done this." or "Damn, I forgot I could use this to beat his pattern", but most seem just send hate msg and whine about lag (when they lose).

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
GrayFoxPL said:
Oh I am having amazing serious matches at 3 bars. It just takes a lot more prediction. I've seen people do shit on 2 bars that wouldn't be much out of place on Tekken Crash.

You are extremely limiting yourself with 4 bar cap. You are reducing your oponents to a small group. You can't learn much like that. And the better you do with lag conditions the better your reaction becomes in hi bar matches and most importantly - offline.

People can blame lag all they want but the conditions are the same for both players and by end of the day better player wins. If you see one player doing right shit and looking like there's no lag by his side and other struggling then he can't blame anything by himself.

When I lose online I always get this" Oh I could've done this." or "Damn, I forgot I could use this to beat his pattern", but most seem just send hate msg and whine about lag (when they lose).

3 bar lag is gamechanging. I'd say about 60-70% of the people who pop up in ranked for me are 4-5 bars. I think I'm pretty tolerant of lag, I found kaillera playable.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
JEKKI said:

hahahhaha awesome

GrayFoxPL

arstal said:
3 bar lag is gamechanging. I'd say about 60-70% of the people who pop up in ranked for me are 4-5 bars. I think I'm pretty tolerant of lag, I found kaillera playable.

C'mon. Everything that it's not 2 guys playing offline is gamechanging. If you have get so hi bar matches then great, I'm envious. It's not so good on my side. It's wierd that you found kailera playable and yet you're so picky on T6 online. In my experience it's night and day in term of how lag is calculated. In the old days there was nothing else and I still sighed that probably nothing can be done and everything will always be like those laggy kof98 matches I was having.
For me new generation of netcodes came with VF5, SF4 and T6 (Not commenting on BB godly netcode as I never played it) that just blew away everything that was before. I mean T5dr online calculated lag old way, jumping from that to T6 even pre patch was so much better it's not even funny. In my experience now having 2 bars in T6 was like having 60-70ms lag in kof98 kailera even if in reality the ping in tekken is at least twice as much.

Only shame I have is that the netcode is so prone to desyncs with all that "guessing" is going on with it to minimalise input-to-action delay. Here in euro region people stoped sending "rage quitter" msg as realised it's mostly desyncs that cause dissconnects in T6.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
GrayFoxPL said:
C'mon. Everything that it's not 2 guys playing offline is gamechanging. If you have get so hi bar matches then great, I'm envious. It's not so good on my side. It's wierd that you found kailera playable and yet you're so picky on T6 online. In my experience it's night and day in term of how lag is calculated. In the old days there was nothing else and I still sighed that probably nothing can be done and everything will always be like those laggy kof98 matches I was having.
For me new generation of netcodes came with VF5, SF4 and T6 (Not commenting on BB godly netcode as I never played it) that just blew away everything that was before. I mean T5dr online calculated lag old way, jumping from that to T6 even pre patch was so much better it's not even funny. In my experience now having 2 bars in T6 was like having 60-70ms lag in kof98 kailera even if in reality the ping in tekken is at least twice as much.

Only shame I have is that the netcode is so prone to desyncs with all that "guessing" is going on with it to minimalise input-to-action delay. Here in euro region people stoped sending "rage quitter" msg as realised it's mostly desyncs that cause dissconnects in T6.

Well, kaillera had its limits. I wouldn't play Brazilians in KOF98. Some games were better then others on that also (SNK stuff > Capcom online netplay via emulation)

VF5 had great netcode. Tekken's netcode is decent post-patch, as is SF4's.

I don't expect perfect like say, most of SRK. I do expect playable though, and to me, 3 bar Tekken isn't playable. 0 Bar SF4 is also unplayable, and 1 Bar usually is.

SF4 PC was much better then SF4 console for some reason though.

GrayFoxPL

arstal said:
Well, kaillera had its limits. I wouldn't play Brazilians in KOF98. Some games were better then others on that also (SNK stuff > Capcom online netplay via emulation)

VF5 had great netcode. Tekken's netcode is decent post-patch, as is SF4's.

I don't expect perfect like say, most of SRK. I do expect playable though, and to me, 3 bar Tekken isn't playable. 0 Bar SF4 is also unplayable, and 1 Bar usually is.

SF4 PC was much better then SF4 console for some reason though.

I couldn't agree with that opinion even if held at gun point.

If SF4 on one bar is less laggy for you then T6 on 3 and that is unplayable, then we're probably not only on different planets but in different galaxies communicating via some black hole and gaf is our portal.

Not that I don't respect your opinion, I do, but now I know I can't relate to your opinions on lag in fighters.(and vice versa I guess) It's so because we're having close to opposide experiences.

Maybe it's just breaks on our online setup and that tech shits, dunno.

JEKKI

GrayFoxPL said:
it's smart becoz it was the only time ever when someone used a form of logic to base their opinion on tekken around.

remember, the problem was everyone being irrationally down on tekken for reasons they just did not know how to back up.

GrayFoxPL

JEKKI said:
it's smart becoz it was the only time ever when someone used a form of logic to base their opinion on tekken around.

remember, the problem was everyone being irrationally down on tekken for reasons they just did not know how to back up.

Ahh. I guess my sarcasm detector broke.

DrDogg

Sorry to say this, but Tekken is unplayable at a competitive level in 5 bars. Period.

At 5 bars I can just barely block a 27-frame low on reaction if I'm looking for it, and I can only break a throw on reaction if I guess the break instead of using hand recognition.

At 4 bars, I can't block any lows on reaction and I won't break a throw unless I was already mashing the break before the throw was executed.

At 3 bars, I can't block any lows, and I won't break any throws. It also becomes difficult to whiff punish properly.

However, in all three connections I can execute juggles and utilize my wall game just fine. There are a few issues here and there, and for some juggles I have to re-adjust to offline timing when I stop playing online. Now this is not the same with all characters. I can't do any of my Baek juggles online.

The point is, online is only tolerable if you're okay with not playing at a competitive level. Even when I do play online, I generally play with friends that play respectably... meaning we don't use throws and avoid slow low attacks since they're both pretty much guaranteed damage online. I won't even use these in the tournament unless my opponent does it first.

AAK

So I was looking at this thread again and I missed 2 other people - TestMonkey and hikarutimitt - that decided to enter the tournament. The Number is now at 26, just 6 more and we can have a legitimate tournament. The list with their PSN's are as follows:

1) AdroitOne - WhoDaMasta
2) MarkMan - MarkManSDT
3) AAK - AAK0924
4) luka - Luka3x
5) MoonsaultSlayer - MoonsaultSlayer
6) CcrooK - Downplay
7) SephirothRK - SephirothRK
8) -DarKaoZ- - DarKaoZ
9) vocab - ???
10) JEKKI - ???
11) thelastword - ???
12) Rolento - Rolento
13) GrayFoxPL - GrayFoxPL
14) DrDogg - ???
15) _dementia - ???
16) LiveFromKyoto - ???
17) [In//Effect-Mode] - InEffectMode
18) Lyte Edge - lyteedge
19) ShinobiFist - ShinobiFist
20) Maastricht - ???
21) Rhazer Fusion - Eraptura
22) rowanimox - rowanimox
23) Finaika - Finaika
24) Starfish_Oxide - i_shoot_to_kill
25) TestMonkey - TheTwoFourThree
26) hikarutimitt - hikarutimitt

Just 6 more people and the games can begin. If no one else enters, I suppose I can take charge and do a bootleg of a tournie with my own rules.

I finally finished moving and I have my PS3 set up properly with a wired connnection (no more shitty wifi). Currently taking a break from Armor King and playing a bit with Yoshimitsu, he's pretty fun to play as :lol. But against someone that knows his game, it's a real struggle.

And I agree with DrDogg's post emphatically. I eat waaay too many dragon tails against scrubbly law players online.

GrayFoxPL

AAK said:
So I was looking at this thread again and I missed 2 other people - TestMonkey and hikarutimitt - that decided to enter the tournament. The Number is now at 26, just 6 more and we can have a legitimate tournament. The list with their PSN's are as follows:

1) AdroitOne - WhoDaMasta
2) MarkMan - MarkManSDT
3) AAK - AAK0924
4) luka - Luka3x
5) MoonsaultSlayer - MoonsaultSlayer
6) CcrooK - Downplay
7) SephirothRK - SephirothRK
8) -DarKaoZ- - DarKaoZ
9) vocab - ???
10) JEKKI - ???
11) thelastword - ???
12) Rolento - Rolento
13) GrayFoxPL - GrayFoxPL
14) DrDogg - ???
15) _dementia - ???
16) LiveFromKyoto - ???
17) [In//Effect-Mode] - InEffectMode
18) Lyte Edge - lyteedge
19) ShinobiFist - ShinobiFist
20) Maastricht - ???
21) Rhazer Fusion - Eraptura
22) rowanimox - rowanimox
23) Finaika - Finaika
24) Starfish_Oxide - i_shoot_to_kill
25) TestMonkey - TheTwoFourThree
26) hikarutimitt - hikarutimitt

Just 6 more people and the games can begin. If no one else enters, I suppose I can take charge and do a bootleg of a tournie with my own rules.

I finally finished moving and I have my PS3 set up properly with a wired connnection (no more shitty wifi). Currently taking a break from Armor King and playing a bit with Yoshimitsu, he's pretty fun to play as :lol. But against someone that knows his game, it's a real struggle.

And I agree with DrDogg's post emphatically. I eat waaay too many dragon tails against scrubbly law players online.

1. I'm fine with that.

2. Please, Law's not the online "magic" character for no reason. Double the priority-double the fun. I can block most Bryans df+3 or even Beaks db4 when I'm on my toes, but Dragon tail? That shit will unblock your block, so you're not blocking even if you're blocking. :lol It's annoying to get through army of Laws. The peoples choice ;P.

But the higher you go the better it gets. There are few really awesome Ling players. When I'm against them I can just relax and put down the pad. :lol I have no chance, but it's beautiful to watch. :lol

I'm jumping from character to character like a mad flea on a dog. I hate myself for it, but there's nothing I can do about it. I like most of the characters too much. And it's like a craving for different food, you know? Almost every day I have taste for something diffferent. Like lately: I switched from Chaolan to Kazuya, played couple of days got to mentor in ranked "Ok, I'm getting decent...", ...."Uh...I haven't played Jack for years..." So, fuck it, I'm playing Jack now. :lol
Anyone know any good wall game with him? I'll be experimenting with that today. I decently juggle with him, but often it takes them to a wall and I'm like: " Ehh....ehhh...Errr....what to hit him with for thr biggest dam...nevermindhe'sbackup"

Will I ever learn a proper wallgame? Maybe in the next Tekken.

AAK

Wall game... Bryan is unquestionably the best.

Juggle starter, jab, b+3, dash forward, qcf+4,1,2 into wall splat

All you can do is just run and b+1 to bound their ass into a complete wall rape. And then if you mastered his taunt... it's the end. But I've never seen anyone effectively use his taunt online even though they've tried but that is the jist of it.

There are lots of other characters but Bryan has the definite advantage.

But yeah having a good wall game isn't that easy. I have my problems as well with it. I'm so used to instinctively doing the staple combo's that go down on a wall-less stage and I forget to change my combo to accommodate for the wall ahead to maximize the damage. (sigh) I love the depth to this game. :D

GrayFoxPL

AAK said:
Wall game... Bryan is unquestionably the best.

Juggle starter, jab, b+3, dash forward, qcf+4,1,2 into wall splat

All you can do is just run and b+1 to bound their ass into a complete wall rape. And then if you mastered his taunt... it's the end. But I've never seen anyone effectively use his taunt online even though they've tried but that is the jist of it.

There are lots of other characters but Bryan has the definite advantage.

But yeah having a good wall game isn't that easy. I have my problems as well with it. I'm so used to instinctively doing the staple combo's that go down on a wall-less stage and I forget to change my combo to accommodate for the wall ahead to maximize the damage. (sigh) I love the depth to this game. :D

I was asking about Jacks wall game. :lol But yeah, Bryan's the best at it. Overall the best Tekken character since his appearance without ever being broken imo.

Anyway, played more Jack today. I'm beat. Getting better with him and starting to like him more and more. Suits my style of play. Thou he seems retardedly weak at some situations, peeps mostly don't know this matchup and what to expect. Uf3+4 on grounded opponent is soo good. :lol I only played alot of Jack in T2 so old habbits sometimes kick in. That's when I'm fucked because some of the old moves are gone or do not work like before.
I'm crying about ws1+2,1+2. Hammer fists are almost useless now, and the don't catch grounded for shit. Old hammer fist 1+2,1+2 is gone replaced by twister. It's good by itself, but I by instinct hit 1+2 x 2 and then the super slow follow up comes out after twister that never hits.

By the way, his wall game is almost non-existant. From combo vids I noticed the best option is just db+1,1,1,2 and that is all. Pitiful for such huge character.

AAK

Oh my bad, I didn't see that :lol I saw "Anyone know any good Wall game..." and I just started typing away :lol

Jack however has a masterful wall pressure ability though. Devastating mixups at the wall will have your opponent crying when his back is to the wall. Speaking of Jack, that is Justin Wong's main, and I believe he made it to 2nd place at the Comic Con tournie:

http://www.youtube.com/user/levelupseries#p/u/6/bRyFw1vYPaQ

GrayFoxPL

AAK said:
Oh my bad, I didn't see that :lol I saw "Anyone know any good Wall game..." and I just started typing away :lol

Jack however has a masterful wall pressure ability though. Devastating mixups at the wall will have your opponent crying when his back is to the wall. Speaking of Jack, that is Justin Wong's main, and I believe he made it to 2nd place at the Comic Con tournie:

http://www.youtube.com/user/levelupseries#p/u/6/bRyFw1vYPaQ

That Justin Wong? Didn't know he plays Tekken 6. Haha seems he likes big characters.

Thanks for the vid. Wow, what a simple yet effective way to play. Here I am trying to do fancy shit and missing juggles and he goes and ff+1 into db+2 for the win. Haha, I'm gonna play like that soon and check how it goes. I do mass of db+2 as it's Jacks best move and overall one of best in the whole game, but I didn't think of just ff+1 into that.

AAK

Oh man, glorious Episode of Avoiding the Puddle

http://iamtekken.com/2010/08/21/avoiding-the-puddle-episode-6/#comments

The SBO qual stories are ridiculous. 725 destroying an arcade cabinet... Fire Marshall's and police officers? :lol Someone better have capped all of this!

He also goes on about how Tier whoring can backfire (unless you're playing online of coarse ;)

Alright, I'd say it's time we get this tournie thing started:

EVERYONE THAT REGISTERED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT REGION YOU'RE IN

I'll start

1) AdroitOne | WhoDaMasta
2) MarkMan | MarkManSDT
3) AAK | AAK0924 | ON, Canada
4) luka | Luka3x
5) MoonsaultSlayer | MoonsaultSlayer
6) CcrooK | Downplay
7) SephirothRK | SephirothRK
8) -DarKaoZ- | DarKaoZ
9) vocab | vocab- | PA, US
10) JEKKI | ???
11) thelastword | ???
12) Rolento | Rolento
13) GrayFoxPL | GrayFoxPL
14) DrDogg | ???
15) _dementia | ???
16) LiveFromKyoto | ???
17) [In//Effect-Mode] | InEffectMode
18) Lyte Edge | lyteedge
19) ShinobiFist | ShinobiFist
20) Maastricht | ???
21) Rhazer Fusion | Eraptura
22) rowanimox | rowanimox
23) Finaika | Finaika
24) Starfish_Oxide | i_shoot_to_kill
25) TestMonkey | TheTwoFourThree
26) hikarutimitt | hikarutimitt

vocab

AAK said:

The SBO qual stories are ridiculous. 725 destroying an arcade cabinet... Fire Marshall's and police officers? :lol Someone better have capped all of this!

He also goes on about how Tier whoring can backfire (unless you're playing online of coarse ;)

Awesome. I love this podcast, glad to see a new episode so soon. I wish I could see Aris beat Mr naps at the qualifiers. It was probably the hypest match of the day.

Also, I'm in PA, US.

AAK

Oh yeah, and whoever's PSN I don't have on the updated list 2 posts above, please post that as well. *looks @ vocab*

AAK said:

Listened to that earlier this morning, great ep but short. What a massive clusterfuck that SBO tourney was :lol I wonder who called the fire marshall? Did the Play n' Trade have customers coming in the whole time?

About time they explained what the show's name means, too, it's like what, episode 6? :lol

I kind of wonder if what they were saying about tiers in this game is true though. Yeah, somebody can take advantage of others not knowing a matchup, but at the end of the day, how often are the top guys in a tournament not using Bryan/Lars/Steve/Law/Bob/Devil Jin? Theoretically this game should be perfectly balanced because everybody has 10 frame moves and everybody has high damage output from juggles, but it doesn't seem to work out that way.

smh my best buy was sold out of Tekken 6 :(
$10 is such a steal for that game

the coupon expires today for those wondering

best buy reward zone gamer program

2) MarkMan | MarkManSDT
4) luka | Luka3x
5) MoonsaultSlayer | MoonsaultSlayer | CT (North East), US
6) CcrooK | Downplay
8) -DarKaoZ- | DarKaoZ
10) JEKKI | ???
11) thelastword | ???
12) Rolento | Rolento
14) DrDogg | ???
15) _dementia | ???
16) LiveFromKyoto | ???
18) Lyte Edge | lyteedge
20) Maastricht | ???
23) Finaika | Finaika
26) hikarutimitt | hikarutimitt

AAK

LiveFromKyoto said:
I kind of wonder if what they were saying about tiers in this game is true though. Yeah, somebody can take advantage of others not knowing a matchup, but at the end of the day, how often are the top guys in a tournament not using Bryan/Lars/Steve/Law/Bob/Devil Jin? Theoretically this game should be perfectly balanced because everybody has 10 frame moves and everybody has high damage output from juggles, but it doesn't seem to work out that way.

That is a little evident in the US... but when you see Japan Top ranked players are using Lei, Dragonuv, among others. The thing is, guys like Lars and Bryan have the advantage due to some priorities of their moves, but people adapt to it. With the right dedication the unfamiliarity of the character you are using trumps the certain advantages the top tier characters have since you know yourself when it's coming and what you can do to counter it. It's just that people who play those characters and are also extremely well versed in the overall system of Tekken can just adapt quicker to your character first. At the same time, the top players using those upper tier characters put in countless hours to hone their skills it's just up to the player.

Oh yeah, and what's your PSN ID?

AAK said:
That is a little evident in the US... but when you see Japan Top ranked players are using Lei, Dragonuv, among others. The thing is, guys like Lars and Bryan have the advantage due to some priorities of their moves, but people adapt to it. With the right dedication the unfamiliarity of the character you are using trumps the certain advantages the top tier characters have since you know yourself when it's coming and what you can do to counter it. It's just that people who play those characters and are also extremely well versed in the overall system of Tekken can just adapt quicker to your character first. At the same time, the top players using those upper tier characters put in countless hours to hone their skills it's just up to the player.

Dragunov's high tier, though Lei not so much. I was thinking a lot about Tekken Crash when I wrote that, it always seems to boil down to the same characters. It's pretty rare to see somebody on there not playing one of the A or S tiers. Evo was the same deal, I think there was a Lei in there somewhere but for the most part it was the same old same old.

Oh yeah, and what's your PSN ID?

Agent_of_Atlas. Anyone can feel free to add me for scrubby matches on this or SSFIV

AAK

Speaking of Tekken Crash, Season 4 2nd place finalists was a team of Steve, Kuma, and Roger Jr. They managed to beat out 90% of the world's greatest Tekken fighters which does show that they stand a fairly good chance in prevailing against the top tier characters. I also remember when FightingGM's Lee Chaolan managed to oust Nin's steve, Knee's DVJin/Steve/Bryan back in MLG Columbus.

Updated list:

2) MarkMan | MarkManSDT
4) luka | Luka3x
6) CcrooK | Downplay
8) -DarKaoZ- | DarKaoZ
10) JEKKI | ???
11) thelastword | ???
12) Rolento | Rolento
14) DrDogg | ???
15) hikarutimitt | hikarutimitt
16) LiveFromKyoto | Agent_of_Atlas | ON, Canada
18) Lyte Edge | lyteedge
20) Maastricht | niwrA | The Netherlands, Europe
23) Finaika | Finaika

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Updated list:

2) MarkMan | MarkManSDT
4) luka | Luka3x
6) CcrooK | Downplay
8) -DarKaoZ- | DarKaoZ
10) JEKKI | ???
11) thelastword | ???
12) Rolento | Rolento
14) DrDogg | ???
15) hikarutimitt | hikarutimitt
16) LiveFromKyoto | Agent_of_Atlas | ON, Canada
18) Lyte Edge | lyteedge | GA (Southeast), US - Total Tekken Scrub!
20) Maastricht | ???
23) Finaika | Finaika

AAK said:
Speaking of Tekken Crash, Season 4 2nd place finalists was a team of Steve, Kuma, and Roger Jr. They managed to beat out 90% of the world's greatest Tekken fighters which does show that they stand a fairly good chance in prevailing against the top tier characters. I also remember when FightingGM's Lee Chaolan managed to oust Nin's steve, Knee's DVJin/Steve/Bryan back in MLG Columbus.

I remember FightingGM telling Aris on his podcast that Roger was top 5 and he was all like "bu-waahh?" It would be cool if new characters emerged as consistently viable.

AdroitOne

Neo Member
LiveFromKyoto said:
I remember FightingGM telling Aris on his podcast that Roger was top 5 and he was all like "bu-waahh?" It would be cool if new characters emerged as consistently viable.

I concur, because for some strange odd reason, I absolutely cannot beat Roger Jr. I can't stand that freaking kangaroo (can't stand Lili also).

Top Bottom