• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

eznark

Banned
Woo! The Madden Mafia can't take away this number one receiver! My first ever to use in Madden! Finally the pain from the flames of the Randy Moss trade denial can be extinguished!

It's going to be funny when I drop DE's into coverage and pick off your quick slants to Marshall.

McNei1y

Woo! The Madden Mafia can't take away this number one receiver! My first ever to use in Madden! Finally the pain from the flames of the Randy Moss trade denial can be extinguished!

If league advances tonight somehow, any chance we can get our game in?

bluemax

Banned
Man my next several games are rough:

Saints
@Panthers
Cardinals
@Buccs
Colts
@49ers

I'll be lucky to win 2 games out of that.

ph33nix gave me the Dolphins, he didn't want to play for them..

That's not what happened mister

I was first in the league as the Fins and you asked me to play for them I think I said no

then I gave yall shit for caving into Madden and I quit and I specifically said "my man drizz they are yours"

then like a day after launch i caved and bought it lol. but only the jags and titans were available

That's not what happened mister

I was first in the league as the Fins and you asked me to play for them I think I said no

then I gave yall shit for caving into Madden and I quit and I specifically said "my man drizz they are yours"

then like a day after launch i caved and bought it lol. but only the jags and titans were available

It did indeed go down like this. Strike what I said about my good man ph33nix!

LukeSmith

Passing goes against the philosophy of DM ball.

Actually, I bet if you look at DM's passing during DMBall seasons (1 and 3) he takes big shots down the field with Freeman and VJax will fit perfectly in the ground, pound and occasionally huck and chuck that is DM Ball.

Ramirez

Actually, I bet if you look at DM's passing during DMBall seasons (1 and 3) he takes big shots down the field with Freeman and VJax will fit perfectly in the ground, pound and occasionally huck and chuck that is DM Ball.

Yea, he tends to lull you to sleep, then hit a bomb every now and then (Striker did this too!). Freeman drops dimes, so it's a decent strat! Freeman hit about a 65 yard over the shoulder sideline bomb in the first SB, feels bad man.

eznark

Banned
gg ekranz. I thought for sure I was a goner when my qb went down on the third play lol. luckily my defense stepped up!

Both defenses played well. That wind killed my ability to zip the ball and I am an idiot and didn't change my game. You are excellent in coverage by the way.

Gg man.

DMczaf

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Vincent Jackson agreed to five-year deal in Tampa with Bucs.

8VDvG.gif

McNei1y

I'm assuming we're going to have to use the website again next year but it would be so nice to have all of this stuff done on the console and a better EA website as well as having the ability to scrimmage.

It'd be nice to just trade a pick to someone via the consoleso I don't have to pick a player for someone.

Ferny

Hey the Bills owner, my boy, had a family emergency that looks to be pretty serious so he won't be around for a while. He would want to keep his team going since he just went to the draft and did all FA stuff but he won't be able to play any games for a while. So FMT its up to you.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hey the Bills owner, my boy, had a family emergency that looks to be pretty serious so he won't be around for a while. He would want to keep his team going since he just went to the draft and did all FA stuff but he won't be able to play any games for a while. So FMT its up to you.

OK.

Can anyone kick Bills guy and play me?

Thanks.

Someone not elite tier please.

wellington playing tonight.

i will go on record and say if the mrbob/trasher game doesn't get done tonight i will either sim it or let trasher play the CPU. ridiculous!

p.s. smokey when can you play

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I would have played him but that didn't end well the last time.

DCX

I was actually looking for you first if you want to throw down. Weren't on aim or liveprofile.

Also, how you talking shit when you're so bad you have to cheat to be competitive?

Nightz

99's all around for the Buccs
Donny Moore ‏ @Donny_Moore

Love what the Bucs have done so far in free agency..Added #1 WR, check. Steal starting MLB from rival, check. To do list - Sign Carl Nicks

Mrbob

We're starting in the next 5 minutes jerks!

mariokartluck 9:26 pm
rdy?

mrbob2k1 9:26 pm
yeah i'm in madden right now

i need like 5 and ill be on

ok

sorry!
be on in a bit

it's alright

mariokartluck is mobile 9:26pm
those guys can wait!

mariokartluck is available 9:30pm
mariokartluck 9:30 pm
holy shit they are a whiny group!

mrbob2k1 9:30 pm
yup!

mariokartluck 9:31 pm
ram messaged me telling me how we are holding everyone up
lol fuck off!

mrbob2k1 9:31 pm
i agree
fuck him!
i'm dismantling the steel curtain this season!
posting this log in the madden thread

not our faults we have lives and have like a 2 hour window!
hahaha

agreed!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

rdy?

ok

sorry!
be on in a bit

it's alright

those guys can wait!

yup!

lol fuck off!

i agree
fuck him!

hahaha

agreed!

tumblr_lnaxgiDJB01qaggjuo1_500.gif

rdy?

ok

sorry!
be on in a bit

it's alright

those guys can wait!

yup!

lol fuck off!

i agree
fuck him!

hahaha

agreed!

This is Bob's way of saying he was playing the new Tales game for the PS3 and forgot about the league

Top Bottom