• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Mrbob

Free Agency is too expensive for me. Building through the draft only!

no one told bob he had a game, what a bunch of jerks!

Damn straight! I needs to know! Well actually during the day my opponent told me there was hardly any chance we could play last night , so I went on to play ME3. I had like 10 aim messages later that night when I got back to my PC saying the game could be played, but I had no idea! I'm not sitting at my PC all night waiting for a message if there is a tiny chance the game can get in. :p

Happy to announce that the St. Louis Rams are under the cap and have the 50 player minimum, all while keeping cap-space killers Brandon Marshall and Antrel Rolle under contract.

Sheeit, I'll give you Brandon Lloyd and a 3rd round pick for Marshall. Save you another 5 Mil in cap space bro!

LiveWire

CB if we advance tonight I can play, if not and we advance tomorrow night as scheduled, I can't due to my soccer league. Thursday night however I'm free.

Nobody knows the status of Patriots Broncos, where's Sanjuro? Crow was looking for him last night but Sanj hasn't posted since Saturday...was he even in the draft?

But if that gets done, you wanna double dip tonight Crow?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Dude if you looked at his roster, he had something like 35 players over 80. It was better than the Giants used to be!

zpjcD.gif

TheCrow

Nobody knows the status of Patriots Broncos, where's Sanjuro? Crow was looking for him last night but Sanj hasn't posted since Saturday...was he even in the draft?

But if that gets done, you wanna double dip tonight Crow?
We are playing today. And no. haven't slept in two days and I need to fix that tonight. ;_;

Nightz

Donny put up his mock draft. Here's a couple of tidbits:

1) Indianapolis Colts - Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
I already have my Luck #12 jersey on backorder from www.nflshop.com(sorry Quan Cosby, Mr. Luck wants your number). Luck looking like the highest rated rookie to enter Madden since Reggie Bush in Madden NFL 07 (87 OVR); very few if any weaknesses to Luck’s Madden game.

2) Washington Redskins - Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
RG3 might one-up Andrew Luck in at least one sense this year: He will make the Washington Redskins the most popular team to play with in Madden 13. With 90+ Speed, 90+ Throw Power, and solid accuracies across the board (especially Deep Accuracy) Griffin III will be one of the most anticipated rookies to enter the league since Michael Vick. Big question left for me is how high does RG3 go in terms of SPD and THP: Can he eclipse Mike Vick’s 94 SPD and 97 THP? Stay tuned…

http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/official-rating-czar-mock-draft-version-1

LukeSmith

bluemax

Banned

12) Seattle Seahawks - Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
For a minute there, it looked like Pete Carroll would make a big splash in free agency with Peyton Manning or Matt Flynn. Then it looked like they would make a play for the #2 overall pick to grab RG3. Instead here, I have the Seahawks standing pat at #12 overall and drafting their QB of the Future in Ryan Tannehill. What Tannehill lacks in experience, he has in spades in terms of athleticism and upside. The other part of this is that Seattle does not need Tannehill to start from Day 1 – therefore giving him time to grow into his role. I can’t wait to see what Tannehill runs at his Pro Day in late March (speculation says low 4.5). Special Madden NFL 13 note:To underscore Tannehill’s athleticism, look for him to have some pretty high WR ratings – he was a WR for his first two seasons at Texas A&M.

Unless these are his juke move, speed, agility and acceleration what's the point? You can't play a QB at WR except in Wildcat formations.

BigAT

Anyone else feel like next year's Giants will be the worst rated Super Bowl winning team in Madden? I just don't see Donny doing much for them.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Manning has to be improved and Cruz should be great. Prince was already pretty great as a rookie wasn't he?

BigAT

Manning has to be improved and Cruz should be great. Prince was already pretty great as a rookie wasn't he?

Prince was this year, but I feel like he is probably going to start below what he was this year as a result of his injury that took out essentially the entire season.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
yeah, I mean his rookie year (this year), didn't he come out as a low 80 A?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Its like Manning never left, but was instead replaced with a younger, and probably better, version!

Let's not get silly.

Anyone else feel like next year's Giants will be the worst rated Super Bowl winning team in Madden? I just don't see Donny doing much for them.

Well we've already seen some major changes just throughout the year. JPP, Cruz, Manning all went up pretty good. Where we'll get the shaft is with the OL and RBs.

Shouldn't matter to you anyway as you won't be using them in the OF.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yeah, I mean his rookie year (this year), didn't he come out as a low 80 A?

Brandon Graham (mid first rounder)was having a decent year in 11 until he tore his knee up. he came back in madden 12 at a 74 rating with B POT :(

Nate Allen suffered the safe fate. unfortunately it seems as if even if rookies show promise, any sort of injury that keeps them out for extended time will make their ratings drop significantly.

bluemax

Banned
Let's not get silly.

Well we've already seen some major changes just throughout the year. JPP, Cruz, Manning all went up pretty good. Where we'll get the shaft is with the OL and RBs.

Shouldn't matter to you anyway as you won't be using them in the OF.

SHOTS FIRED

Brandon Graham (mid first rounder)was having a decent year in 11 until he tore his knee up. he came back in madden 12 at a 74 rating with B POT :(

Nate Allen suffered the safe fate. unfortunately it seems as if even if rookies show promise, any sort of injury that keeps them out for extended time will make their ratings drop significantly.

Carpenter and Moffitt were high 70s at the start of the season, I think by the end of the season after their injuries one was 67 and the other was low 70s. Rookies tend to be over rated and sophomores under rated.

Let's not get silly.

I'm talking pure madden here, not real life. With the way rookies are treated in this game, and the comments Donny made, its almost a lock. He'll be more mobile, probably have similiar accuracy, and progress 11 points after his rookie season. Its Donny logic baby

Top Bottom