• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Colasante

Trade For Approval:

Rams receive:
CB Brandon Flowers (93)
2nd Round pick

Falcons receive:
ROLB Brennan Bates (81)
FS Antrel Rolle (85)

P.S. Remember that DCX has accepted his punishment for prior infractions and is on the road to redemption. Please do not make me collateral damage in a vendetta against him.

Splat

Trade For Approval:

Rams receive:
CB Brandon Flowers (93)
2nd Round pick

Falcons receive:
ROLB Brennan Bates (81)
FS Antrel Rolle (85)

P.S. Remember that DCX has accepted his punishment for prior infractions and is on the road to redemption. Please do not make me collateral damage in a vendetta against him.

Please delay in approving this until after the Rams/Cards game after vance, thanks!

Ramirez

Trade For Approval:

Rams receive:
CB Brandon Flowers (93)
2nd Round pick

Falcons receive:
ROLB Brennan Bates (81)
FS Antrel Rolle (85)

Yes.

Mcneily should go for the Skins, it'd be a shame to see such a good Madden talent as RG3 become irrelevant.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im not a fan of players being flipped after 1 game with their team after just being traded.. I deny it on those grounds. thats just my opinion

LukeSmith

Trade For Approval:

Rams receive:
CB Brandon Flowers (93)
2nd Round pick

Falcons receive:
ROLB Brennan Bates (81)
FS Antrel Rolle (85)

No.

Flowers was just acquired. He's a Falcon for this season.

Also Colsante see I was right Brandon Marshall is only worth a pair of skittles, my deal was 1000x better!

I should be the Dolphins GM. I'm so angry at this news. I wouldn't have traded him in Madden if I thought he'd be gone next season.

My hope is that this was a demand of Peyton Manning. Frees up space to bring in Wayne.

I should be the Dolphins GM. I'm so angry at this news. I wouldn't have traded him in Madden if I thought he'd be gone next season.

My hope is that this was a demand of Peyton Manning. Frees up space to bring in Wayne.

Wayne's not even a #1 receiver anymore though. I guess if this is to appease Peyton (makes no sense) then the core would be like Wayne, Hartline, and Bess

They're all decent, no alphas in that group.

McNei1y

Damn. I can't even imagine to be the Skins next year. They won't have a first round pick until offseason between Season 2 and 3. (ignoring the fact trades could be made)

TheCrow

Dallas Clark pulled off a tip toe catch near the sideline that I thought was going to easily sail out of bounds. My backup qb will be great in a couple of years.

LiveWire

I do want to so I think I will.

Attajustement.gif

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Based on how good Wellington played you would think that was the case...

didn't he demand a multi-game series? Was it a sweep?

Santana put his name on a line of women's shoes, I really didn't know how to take that.

Mrbob

Congrats Bob, you'll have Brandon Marshall next season.

Woo! The Madden Mafia can't take away this number one receiver! My first ever to use in Madden! Finally the pain from the flames of the Randy Moss trade denial can be extinguished!

Top Bottom