• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

I'm going to assume i am completing ME3 in the complete opposite order than bioware intended.

Insert disk 1
Insert disk 2
Insert disk 1
Insert disk 2
Insert disk 1

No way they designed it this way, right? :/

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm going to assume i am doing the ME3 in the complete opposite order that bioware intended.

Insert disk 1
Insert disk 2
Insert disk 1
Insert disk 2
Insert disk 1

i had to do the same thing. so im pretty sure its another fuck up

Trasher

I have a cold brah, I'm not gonna try to learn a new game while I'm sick. :p

And let's be honest, you guys DO NOT want to play with me, I will be the worst player imaginable, left to be cussed out by randoms until the end of days.

Luke remembers those days...but he got through them. We all must!

Seriously though, I don't care about losing all that much if you want to play with me. Don't worry about it.

Sokantish

I'm going to assume i am completing ME3 in the complete opposite order than bioware intended.

Insert disk 1
Insert disk 2
Insert disk 1
Insert disk 2
Insert disk 1

Wow I had no idea consoles had to put up with that... that's terrible. I'm glad I decided to switch to PC for ME2/3.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wow I had no idea consoles had to put up with that... that's terrible. I'm glad I decided to switch to PC for ME2/3.

Me3 was pretty bad with that. Think I had 5 disk swaps within 2 hours. Think disk 1 is the beginning and end main missions, and disk 2 is everything else.

Ramirez

Luke remembers those days...but he got through them. We all must!

Seriously though, I don't care about losing all that much if you want to play with me. Don't worry about it.

I tried to play a game yesterday, and wow, I have no clue what is going on, lol. Do the creeps move themselves, or can I move them? Seems like it took forever for my mana to regen, even with the spell that let me sacrifice a creep to get some back. The left click auto attack seemed to do dick all to things, I definitely felt like I was missing something.

Getting up and swapping a disc really bother you guys that much?

DCX

DCX
I tried to play a game yesterday, and wow, I have no clue what is going on, lol. Do the creeps move themselves, or can I move them? Seems like it took forever for my mana to regen, even with the spell that let me sacrifice a creep to get some back. The left click auto attack seemed to do dick all to things, I definitely felt like I was missing something.

Getting up and swapping a disc really bother you guys that much?

No, but Disc 2 should transition to Disc 2 and to Disc 3 not ever go back to Disc 1. Thats just stupid.

DCX

Ramirez

In order for that to happen, I would assume the game would have to be linear. The game lets you pick and choose which planet you want to go to next, so that's probably impossible.

In order for that to happen, I would assume the game would have to be linear. The game lets you pick and choose which planet you want to go to next, so that's probably impossible.

I think main story stuff is on the the disks seperatly, while all the disks have the sidequest planets, giving you the ability to explore the world on any disk. At least thats how it was in ME2. I'm sure it isn't the same on ME3

SHAKE

Lets go bro. I have work later today and then the Mad Men premiere. So if we don't get going soon it'll have to be late tonight, like 11 est! Just find me on AIM

I think main story stuff is on the the disks seperatly, while all the disks have the sidequest planets, giving you the ability to explore the world on any disk. At least thats how it was in ME2. I'm sure it isn't the same on ME3

SHAKE

Lets go bro. I have work later today and then the Mad Men premiere. So if we don't get going soon it'll have to be late tonight, like 11 est! Just find me on AIM

I'll be ready in 30.... That work?

Mrbob

Oh shit Mad Men tonight, that's right! Must see tv! Levious I'll be home around 4:30 central to start the TE cheese battle of the century!

Yeah, it's terrible on 360. I don't know what Bioware did, because ME2 wasn't this bad. I only switched a couple times.

I switched discs like 15 times already in ME3 early on. However later in the game I haven't had to switch discs at all. Hopefully this stays! Been rocking disc 2 for like the last 10 hours or so.

BigAT

Same, although I just switched for ME3. It took me a while to figure out how to convert my 360 save into a PC save, but I think it was worth it to play the PC version.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Alright I'm finally going to get into ME2. I found my old ME1 save, says I killed Wrex, Ashley is dead, and the Council is dead.

I can edit my save, should I bring either Wrex or Ashley back? Just wondering if they are badass in ME2/3

Mrbob

Get Wrex. He's my favorite supporting character in the game! Just FYI, you don't get to use Wrex at all in ME2 or ME3, but his character is still around. He isn't in ME2 much, but he is in ME3 and he is worth keeping alive! Ashley is emo.

Same, although I just switched for ME3. It took me a while to figure out how to convert my 360 save into a PC save, but I think it was worth it to play the PC version.

You got it to work? Probably the smart thing to do. Seemed like too much hassle to me. I already bought ME1 and ME2 for 5 bucks each on PC. When ME3 is cheap I'll get that and finish the fight there when I want to replay the game.

BigAT

Get Wrex. He's my favorite supporting character in the game! Ashley is emo.

You got it to work? Probably the smart thing to do. Seemed like too much hassle to me. I already bought ME1 and ME2 for 5 bucks each on PC. When ME3 is cheap I'll get that and finish the fight there when I want to replay the game.

It took me a bit to do it since I had to waste a fair amount of time figuring out the process, but it's not actually bad if you know what you're doing.

Somnia

Get Wrex. He's my favorite supporting character in the game! Just FYI, you don't get to use Wrex at all in ME2 or ME3, but his character is still around. He isn't in ME2 much, but he is in ME3 and he is worth keeping alive! Ashley is emo.

It took me 5 minutes to convert my save, but I'm still playing ME3 on 360 just as I beat the other 2 there I might as well finish it on the same system.

Mrbob

Darksider 2 sounds amazing! Day -1 for me!

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/03/22/hands-on-darksiders-ii/

Before I talk about the game, here’s some info on where I played it. In a church, in Amsterdam. I’m not telling you this because the setting matters, if the game is good I’d gladly play it in a cardboard box in Slough, but because the placement of the things inside the church on that particular day was pleasing. The nave was full of 360s, lined up awaiting eager journalists but I was ushered past them and directed to the elevation of the crossing, between the transepts, right before the altar. That’s where the PCs lived.

When I’m invited to play a multiplatform title before release I expect to be plugged into a console so it was a pleasant surprise to have the PC build ready and waiting at all, let alone literally looking down on everybody else.

:jnc

It’s a sequel, and it has bits and pieces of other franchises running through it, but it does all those things so well and in a world of its own making. With the first game, I thought I’d be bored of doing the same thing over and over, but it turned out there were plenty of new things to do as time went by. Death’s so much more interesting than War already and even though I’m sure he’ll end up with some of the same old tricks, I already feel that the game built around him will be more varied and, as much as anything else, a Hell of a lot more interesting to look at.

Hopefully Darksiders 2 is the non shitty Ninja Gaiden 3!

Birdman02

GG GCQ. Porter made a coupe of big picks on defense. I think this is my 1st game against you that didn't involve a long bomb TD pass to Steve Smith. I finally have 2 CBs on the outside that can stay close to him.

My o-line had another good day. They were opening some good holes in the running game, but I also got lucky with a few missed tackles by Fairley that would've lost yards.

Ferny

the interest list is always pretty big at the beginning of the season and then one by one people become uninterested but we usually end up with a pretty solid 28-32 people!

Whenever I play Crow, I'm sitting Sanchize for Tebow, unless it doesn't already happen by some "miracle" in training camp.

GG Goldy,

My D came to play today for sure. I was so salty for giving up that long TD right before half but i deserved it cause i had a horrible play called in that spot. Glad i got an early stop to start the 2nd half or it likely woulda snow balled from there :/ I think i am finally starting to understand the "Wellie scheme". I think for the first time in a long time I'm actually playing better than my record shows! (not hard)

Sorry for tacking on the FG at the end... I wanted to get some practice kicking in the wind (19 mph wins weeee)

Top Bottom