• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

McNei1y

sigh, gg Nightz. Fucking interceptions on my first 3 passes and then I knew it was going to end with another pick.

What a horrible start to the last season.

Nightz

GG man. I can't believe I let you back in it after going up 17-0. I was completely shut down in the second half. Avril bailed me out with that pick 6 at the end.

McNei1y

GG man. I can't believe I let you back in it after going up 17-0. I was completely shut down in the second half. Avril bailed me out with that pick 6 at the end.

LeShoure always kills me. He's the only one to consistently put up huge numbers on me. It sucks!!

It sucks to play close games and only win 1 out of 6 :\

DCX

DCX
ugh what a sloppy game. Matty Ice came back and promptly throws 3 picks lol The D bailed me out in that one. GG Smokey.

DCX

DCX

DCX
He just lost a rough game against me in 2k. Very tough hard fought game...old style defensive Knicks.

1-0 NY

DCX

Ramirez

Ram. If you don't use that fucking key I will murder you!!!

I have a cold brah, I'm not gonna try to learn a new game while I'm sick. :p

And let's be honest, you guys DO NOT want to play with me, I will be the worst player imaginable, left to be cussed out by randoms until the end of days.

Mrbob

I think I'm going to buy an Ipad 3 soon. Might be branded a traitor to Sony. :/

Need to go buy some hipster clothing first!

Mrbob

Wellington is a young female? I feel bad for your boyfriend who got dragged along with you to see Hunger Games!

Bob, do you even play these devices in public?

You own a 3DS. You own a Vita. Now you want an iPad!

Once I'm "Apple approved" I'll be bringing my ipad out into public! I'm still using a 3rd gen ipod touch and I'm getting sick of it. I can do more with an Ipad!

Top Bottom