• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Smokey

I have an 18 monk and 11 Wizard so far.

I vastly prefer Monk to Wizard. I think melee seems better than ranged. Will probably try a Barbarian next

Yep I am level 16 Wizard. I'm just now starting to get some good stuff, but soloing is hard. I died a couple of times yesterday when playing ACT II with CB3 and pheeniks. I'm going to stick with it though I've been told they are hardest to play but gets worth it as you go.

Demon Hunter seems to be pretty good right away.

LukeSmith

Yep I am level 16 Wizard. I'm just now starting to get some good stuff, but soloing is hard. I died a couple of times yesterday when playing ACT II with CB3 and pheeniks. I'm going to stick with it though I've been told they are hardest to play but gets worth it as you go.

Demon Hunter seems to be pretty good right away.

I mean this question in a respectful way. Do you understand the concept of "kiting?"

When you solo as a Wizard, you want to be slowing, stunning and snaring guys to basically be playing keep away from them.

McNei1y

Level 26 Witch Doctor here...

Witch Doctors are soooo fun. They have one spell that absorbs "life" from people. When you do that move, it stacks 85 intelligence. If you get 5 people around you, it gives you 425 intelligence (or something like that) for about 20-30 seconds. I do insane amount of damage when I get that.

Smokey

I mean this question in a respectful way. Do you understand the concept of "kiting?"

When you solo as a Wizard, you want to be slowing, stunning and snaring guys to basically be playing keep away from them.

No disrespect taken...my first time playing Diablo so I will ask a lot of dumb questions or say dumb things. Ask CB

But yeah that's what I have been doing. I use Ray of Rrost, Frost Nova, and Wave of Force to do what you described. Pew Pew from range with Electrocute, Magic Missle etc.

BigAT

No disrespect taken...my first time playing Diablo so I will ask a lot of dumb questions or say dumb things. Ask CB

But yeah that's what I have been doing. I use Ray of Rrost, Frost Nova, and Wave of Force to do what you described. Pew Pew from range with Electrocute, Magic Missle etc.

Just use Arcane Orb with an Obliteration rune. No need to kite if everything is blown to bloody bits.

DMczaf

Mariiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaa

Gears_of_War_3_box_artwork.png

We need to finish the fight!

Mrbob

I'm crashing right now not being able to play Diablo 3. I don't like this withdrawal I'm going through at the moment. My Demon Hunter is only level 15, I need to start catching up!

DCX

DCX
me you bob and nightz need to get in on some co op then! game doesn't scale down if you only have 2 or 3 people :(
Played four player co open with some co workers and it was great. Made the final wave and the hawks destroyed us quick. Best 2 hours I have spent online in a while.

DCX

LukeSmith

i've played diablo 3 for an hour since i got it. me being interested in the playoffs are cutting into my gaming time :(

Just hit it and quit it with Mrs. MovieTheme-to-be. You guys are only engaged, you should still be having sex and then ignoring her for video games and sports, anyway.

Once you're married the sex will stop and you can just move directly to the ignoring phase.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Just hit it and quit it with Mrs. MovieTheme-to-be. You guys are only engaged, you should still be having sex and then ignoring her for video games and sports, anyway.

Once you're married the sex will stop and you can just move directly to the ignoring phase.

As a married man, I can testify to the truthfullness of this statement.

I have an 18 monk and 11 Wizard so far.

I vastly prefer Monk to Wizard. I think melee seems better than ranged. Will probably try a Barbarian next

Holy shit!!!! I need to play more.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
But we do honor real life draft pick trades if they benefit FMT.

And if they screw DCX!

I'm a regular listener to the ESPN Fantasy Focus podcast, they had a segment yesterday with a fantasy commissioner that secretly edited his roster moves so that he could pick up Bryce Harper and went back and put him in his lineup after he hit his first homer so he could get credit for it. They said he should be stripped of commissioner power, stripped 1 of 3 keepers, Bryce Harper's stats were removed from his stat line and Harper is ineligible to be picked up by anyone in the league. IIRC we were pretty lenient on DCX comparatively.

Top Bottom