• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

McNei1y

If you need a spot in a FF MaddenGAF league, I'm in. I'm usually in 2-3 money leagues every year. I can't be in any more leagues since it gets confusing and way too hard to keep up with teams. I won two of my three money leagues last year, too, with the third coming in third place. /brag

DCX

DCX
So can we do the FF league this weekend. Or create an auction one? I needs some Fantasy Football action
I think there are some spots left in the league I made and I would join an auction league if someone made one.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I joined your regular FF league but the draft date is all the way in September. if you changed it to the weekend im sure it would fill up.

I usually dont like setting up the FF leagues but if we have enough interest for an auction league for this weekend i suppose i could get it going.

LiveWire

I joined your regular FF league but the draft date is all the way in September. if you changed it to the weekend im sure it would fill up.

I usually dont like setting up the FF leagues but if we have enough interest for an auction league for this weekend i suppose i could get it going.

How can you draft/bid this weekend? Everyone would probably lose 1 or 2 starters due to depth chart rotation/injuries. Minimum earliest is Week 1 of preseason imo

DCX

DCX
How can you draft/bid this weekend? Everyone would probably lose 1 or 2 starters due to depth chart rotation/injuries. Minimum earliest is Week 1 of preseason imo
Which is why I set the date to the weekend before the opener.

Its the risk you take. Its not like any of us would have an advantage over the other
True. I do have that fantasy itch. Make it..people will come.

DCX

I'd be down for a mock draft, I think we can do those?

Either one would be fun

Let me know how Guild Wars 2 is guys.

Games I'm getting in the next few months:

Madden 13
NHL 13
wow: mop
Halo 4

I'm getting Madden (obviously) and NHL (obviously since I've spent 3 years trying to recruit everybody here), you gotta get in on guild wars though. I would love to play with other Madden folk...but I'm new to the series

CB3

Edit: Nevermind the previous text!

Auction league. This weekend. As of now its set for Saturday at 3 PST, but that can be changed. 11 open spots. Who wants in

Somnia

You can currently buy Borderlands 2 from GMG for 40 dollars with a coupon code.

Game page:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/borderlands-2-na/

Coupon Code:

PARTP-ALCNO-TIESU

Game activates on Steam. Borderlands 2 is currently 60 bucks on steam with no 4 pack available. 40 dollars is the same price as the Amazon 4 pack. Price may go up to 60 on GMG soon, so you might want to pick it up while you can still get it for 40 with the coupon code!

Thanks good sir!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Whats that? You've come to take back your team from DCX?

Bold is your middle name, friend.

Haha. No I'm looking for a fantasy football league. Not Madden. I don't hate myself enough yet to start playing Madden with you guys again. I haven't touched a Madden game since 08.

I am hoping to play NBA2k again this year though. I miss that.

Haha. No I'm looking for a fantasy football league. Not Madden. I don't hate myself enough yet to start playing Madden with you guys again. I haven't touched a Madden game since 08.

Come back so we can have a Miami Cavaliers vs Cleveland NeoCavs matchup

CB3

Also, i have one Dota beta key if any of you bro's still need one. But only if you plan on playing. Unlike FMT who i wouldnt trust with these things.

McNei1y

Also, i have one Dota beta key if any of you bro's still need one. But only if you plan on playing. Unlike FMT who i wouldnt trust with these things.

I would like the key if you haven't given it away. I played Dota in WC3:TFT and haven't played since but I really want too.

Edit: Anyone... can I finally get a BETA key?

Edit 2: I may get Guild Wars 2. Plenty of time to decide between here and its release date. The more people to play with, the better chances I get it.

DCX

DCX

Join mine. The league info is above. Welcome semi back :)

DCX

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Yes. I just need to confirm a 4th

I am not sure when the keys will be given out. Says in the cart that they are currently unavailable.

Total per copy is $40.50 + 1.50 Paypal fee btw

Top Bottom