• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official XBOX 360 Madden 2009 Season 2* Thread: RROD Don't Scare Us!

How do you want the league to be run?

Results are only viewable after voting.

AirBrian

squatingyeti said:
Fear not fan of shitty teams, the Rams are here to support you! I posted in the other thread, but I'm down for the 100% committed league.
Just to be sure, you know you have to enter in your own stats after each game, right?

Weeks are typically 4-5 days long too. Please read the OP (if you haven't already) and sign-up on LD if you're still interested.

EDIT: I just saw your other post in vump's thread. So you're not available at all during the week? Not even in the evenings? Unfortunately, that is a must as the weeks are only a few days long.

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
AirBrian said:
Just to be sure, you know you have to enter in your own stats after each game, right?

Weeks are typically 4-5 days long too. Please read the OP (if you haven't already) and sign-up on LD if you're still interested.

EDIT: I just saw your other post in vump's thread. So you're not available at all during the week? Not even in the evenings? Unfortunately, that is a must as the weeks are only a few days long.

Oh, sorry. I work really long hours as it is and I try to spend the time when I finally get home during the week with the family. The only day during the week I'm available is Friday. However, I'm available all friday-sunday. Sorry again.

AirBrian

squatingyeti said:
Oh, sorry. I work really long hours as it is and I try to spend the time when I finally get home during the week with the family. The only day during the week I'm available is Friday. However, I'm available all friday-sunday. Sorry again.
No worries at all. :)

AirBrian

The updated confirmed line-up:

01. AirBrian - Bears
02. woodchuck - Cowboys
03. LJ11 - Bills
04. Somnia - Eagles
05. daw840 - Chiefs
06. Nightz - Cardinals
07. Birdbomb - Saints
08. Andowsky - Broncos
09. Birdman02 - 49ers
10. BigJonsson - Giants (Steelers?)
11. BigAT - Chargers
12. vumpler - Panthers
13. sableholic (we'll sub until he gets back) - Redskins
14. dammitmattt - Patriots
15. Slo - Vikings
16. bosevan - Titans
17. mr stroke - Packers
18. tcvr0d - Colts
19. Blakero - Lions
20. Classic_Gs - Steelers?

OK, MWS is banned but he's on XBL all the time, so I just sent him a PM there. I'll wait until tomorrow to see if he responds, but either way I'll make the season schedule tomorrow night and the league will start on Friday. I'm feeling a lot better about this. :D

I'm going to start a new thread tomorrow too (once I'm done with the schedule), so look out for that. I'll post the link here too.

And for teams, for those who want to switch, please post your top 3 teams in order that you want them, and I'll figure it out. It'll be on a first come, first serve basis. Just keep in mind that those players who had a team originally can keep the team (hence, your top 3 choices). If you want the same team, let me know too just to confirm.

Nightz

AirBrian said:
And for teams, for those who want to switch, please post your top 3 teams in order that you want them, and I'll figure it out. It'll be on a first come, first serve basis. Just keep in mind that those players who had a team originally, can keep the team (hence, your top 3 choices). If you want the same team, let me know too just to confirm.
1. Chargers
2. Chargers
3. Chargers

:lol

Just kidding...if I can't get SD, I might just stick with the Cards. Or I'll see what teams are left after everyone else picks.

Somnia

AirBrian said:

01. AirBrian - Bears
02. woodchuck - Cowboys
03. LJ11 - Bills
04. Somnia
05. daw840 - Chiefs
06. Nightz
07. Birdbomb
08. Andowsky - Broncos
09. Birdman02 - 49ers
10. BigJonsson
11. BigAT
12. vumpler - Panthers
15. Slo (we'll sub until his RROD is back) - Vikings
16. bosevan - Titans
17. mr stroke
18. tcvr0d
19. Blakero

1. Eagles
2. Jaguars
3. Giants

daw840

I have no choice. My moral code will not let me abandon my team. :(

I know that the next roster update will not be pretty. Hello 65 overall rating...........

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
daw840 said:
I have no choice. My moral code will not let me abandon my team. :(

I know that the next roster update will not be pretty. Hello 65 and still over rated...........
Fixed :D

mr stroke

would like to stick with Packers, BUT I don't really mind either way as I will go with anyone.

1.Colts
2.Same team(packers)
3.don't care so if those are taken stick me with any radom team is fine.

and I guess this means the current league is officialy DEAD?

AirBrian

mr stroke said:
and I guess this means the current league is officialy DEAD?
Yep.

01. AirBrian - Bears
02. woodchuck - Cowboys
03. LJ11 - Bills
04. Somnia - Eagles
05. daw840 - Chiefs
06. Nightz - Cardinals
07. Birdbomb - Saints
08. Andowsky - Broncos
09. Birdman02 - 49ers
11. BigAT - Chargers
12. vumpler - Panthers
15. Slo - Vikings
16. bosevan - Titans
17. mr stroke - Packers
18. tcvr0d - Colts
19. Blakero - Lions

vump, Panthers?
Blakero, Lions?
Classic, Steelers?

I'm going to make start making the schedule at 10:00 PM (CDT) tonight, so if I don't hear back by then, that's who you're stuck with.

AirBrian said:
Yep.

01. AirBrian - Bears
02. woodchuck - Cowboys
03. LJ11 - Bills
04. Somnia - Eagles
05. daw840 - Chiefs
06. Nightz - Cardinals
07. Birdbomb - Saints
08. Andowsky - Broncos
09. Birdman02 - 49ers
11. BigAT - Chargers
12. vumpler - Panthers
15. Slo - Vikings
16. bosevan - Titans
17. mr stroke - Packers
18. tcvr0d - Colts
19. Blakero - Lions

vump, Panthers?
Blakero, Lions?
Classic, Steelers?

I'm going to make start making the schedule at 10:00 PM (CDT) tonight, so if I don't hear back by then, that's who you're stuck with.
Steelers work for me.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
I want to try out the raiders in league play at some point. Maybe I'll try them next time if their open.

However I have to represent my cats in at least one full gaf league this year :D

If I can be the Steelers, I'll take the Steelers :)

But if it causes problems I'll stick to the Giants and Brandon Jacobs failure to run people over

Top Bottom