• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

LukeSmith

I'm already full on recruits so I don't really care about recruiting.

I care about position changes so have someone message me on steam or whatnot.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ready week 1

NCAA 13 downside: No new players in the offseason. I figure they did that in exchange for learning player ratings before the offseason (scouting)

Lonestar

5 confirmed don't want/need recruiting

CB3
Luke
Albatross
Ph33nix
Ferny

I don't really need it. I'll put in time, but advance away, this is more or less trying to sneak in the #1 class, not for actual use.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
No one is coming to Penn State, don't worry one of the CPU teams that you're going to be accepting a job at next season got their recruiting done.

MRo1J.gif

So if I go to bed now... what happens to Athletes who dont have positions? They just linger in non-positionhood for ever?

too fucking late tomorrow is going to be a shit day at work and it is all ... uhh .. it's all livewires fault!

Sorry bud, had to blame someone

Lonestar

So if I go to bed now... what happens to Athletes who dont have positions? They just linger in non-positionhood for ever?

too fucking late tomorrow is going to be a shit day at work and it is all ... uhh .. it's all livewires fault!

Sorry bud, had to blame someone
I have no clue what happens to ATH's that don't get assigned.

I should have tested it. Hopefully it'll put them in the position they have the highest OVR rating in. Most ATH fit in 1 spot, occasionally more than one.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I have no clue what happens to ATH's that don't get assigned.

I should have tested it. Hopefully it'll put them in the position they have the highest OVR rating in. Most ATH fit in 1 spot, occasionally more than one.

im almost certain it just assigns them to the highest rating.

No I was doing it on the console

I meant like your settings... You have recruiting settings that are by default set to auto. It's "Auto scholarship" "Auto visit" and "auto recruiting board," as long as you have #1 and #2 on, then the game will still spend any remaining time you have on your available players. So even if you do nothing one week in recruiting, the game pretty much takes care of it for you.

It won't be as specialized as how you'd do it, but if you're #1 on 4 guys, it'd take a real fluke to suddenly lose them especially at this point when you should be hundreds of points ahead on you top recruits.

Mrbob

Alright I'm maxed at 25 now. Guess I'm done this off season. Got my SS back that CB/USC tried to steal from me!

It doesn't matter much that I'm missing all this stuff right? Can't get to my Xbox right now

You might miss out on some junk players, but that's about it. THis season it looks like off season recruiting will help fill voids.

I made a play on one decent player, might have a chance to sign him. He's 4-star, but looks like a scouting bust.

Lonestar

25 commits. suck it

We're gonna have stuff to do on CUT PLAYERS :lol Oversigning

Ph33nix, Live, Ferny, and Smokey are the only ones that have alot of scholarships left to give. DM has 5 spots, Albatross 2, and me and Soka have 1.

IVe said this like 5 times but now I am really going to bed.

Really...

OH fuck I forgt about cut players. Man, why do we do the off season stuff at 1am... what is the rush

Done btw

Top Bottom