• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Signing Day!

Signing Day?

FMT, you can skip forward steps in the advance stage. When the next stage shows up on the advance screen, move your left stick to the right.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You guys are not gonna like the Freshman QB i got. he might not play this year because im stacked there otherwise, but fuuuck

LiveWire

Done with position changes. Very happy that I ended up with the #7 recruiting class in the country....not so happy I ended up with a dozen wide receivers...

Lonestar

Done. ATH turned out tougher than I thought. I had guys good at QB, WR, and all the DB spots. Deciding where to put them: tough.

Put one at QB with 80/84 arm, but 90's in spd/acc.

Think I know the QB CB3 is talking about :lol

CB3

Done. ATH turned out tougher than I thought. I had guys good at QB, WR, and all the DB spots. Deciding where to put them: tough.

Put one at QB with 80/84 arm, but 90's in spd/acc.

Think I know the QB CB3 is talking about :lol

Ill probably redshirt him. I have 2 sophmores and 2 Juco guys that are gonna battle it out. King Kessler will probably win that battle.

LukeSmith

Don't worry, USC has plenty of DBs.

BlueMax.jpg

Lonestar

almost done, but noticed I fucked up in not switching my recruited punter to kicker. Now I have 2 punters and a lousy kicker I can't cut (Price is Right Faiiiil.wav)

i wonder if i should hold off on vancin' the cuts portion until i get home tomorrow. i don't want people mad that i didn't give them the chance to cut their shitty 59 rated 12th string CB

I'm pretty sure this is the last one, then pre-season. And we'll be stuck there till everyone is done with redshirt/pre-season boards

DMczaf

The #2 5 Star WR in the nation went down 4 pts after scouting, and he's a fucking bust.

84 speed, 83 acc, 72 catching

fuck this shit! GET OUT OF MY SCHOOL, KID!

LukeSmith

It's time for an NCAA memory:

DCX star tailback-in-wings xfers to Michigan and then scores 3 TDs the following year against Ohio State.

CB is going to be happy with Silas next year. 99 OVR 93 SPD 95 ACC

Jesus, if you don't win 10 games this season with him

i'll just vance from the cuts part tomorrow when i get home from work (3:30 pst). not like there is much you guys need to do in the next step anyways. just redshirts and setup recruiting board.

i'll do the schedules tomorrow night and we could probably start late tomorrow night

LiveWire

i'll just vance from the cuts part tomorrow when i get home from work (3:30 pst). not like there is much you guys need to do in the next step anyways. just redshirts and setup recruiting board.

i'll do the schedules tomorrow night and we could probably start late tomorrow night

I have a soccer game at 8:15PST, will you vance to this stage before 7:30? Can this stuff be done from the website?

I have a soccer game at 8:15PST, will you vance to this stage before 7:30? Can this stuff be done from the website?

i will vance to "pre-season" at about 3:30 pst (maybe slightly after).

i will then have the schedule completed and advance again at about 9 pm pst or so.... maybe a bit later. and the season will then start

will you make my schedule less of a complete whore this year

Dear league,

You have 4 "OPEN" games that I can adjust. These 4 games are typically the bread and the conference games the meat in your league sandwich. Either I give you Bye weeks up front, or I give you bye weeks late. THEN, in order to get these human games, I have to schedule you against out of conference opponents whose conference games may NOT run at the same time as yours!

In conclusion, for all intents and purposes I have VERY LITTLE control over your schedule. Very little!

Your friend,

FMT

CB3

you're not talking to livewire. there weren't any "losses"

I went 1-4 against humans

So 5 human opponents. 3 of Which are you own conference mates (DM, Smokey, Myself). He cant change those.

The 2 remaining were Albatross and FMT. Im not quite sure where he fucked your schedule up.

Top Bottom