• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus one officially announced! 299$ 16GB, 350$ 64GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss_lemonade

Congrats. Glad you guys are liking it. I'm pretty happy with mine. Can't wait to see what they come up with next year.
I thought you sold your phone? I must be thinking of someone else, cool you still have it.

Mine has a single dead pixel and warrantly doesn't cover that :(. First time I've ever had anything with one and it sucks because now, my eyes drift automatically to where it sits whenever dark colors are being displayed on the screen

I thought you sold your phone? I must be thinking of someone else, cool you still have it.

Mine has a single dead pixel and warrantly doesn't cover that :(. First time I've ever had anything with one and it sucks because now, my eyes drift automatically to where it sits whenever dark colors are being displayed on the screen

I sold a few before finally getting one without a yellow band. I've had too many of these damn phones lol.

Qvoth

you can find invites very easily nowadays if you know where to look
hell i gave my invite here few weeks ago

DarkFlow

Banned
Why are people still putting up with this bullshit? You can get last years phones for the same price or cheaper now. No need to do this song and dance anymore.

DarkFlow

Banned
But some of us don't want us to settle. You cannot stop us, Mr Samsung.
What does Samsung have to do with anything? Anyway, I've seen the LG G2 for cheaper then this phone a few times and I'm sure I could find a whole bunch of others if I looked. At this point I feel like this phone is the settle with the wealth of options out there now.

Shadow780

Anybody got their pre-orders yet? I got an email from OnePlus says that authorization has failed and a day later another email saying that they are working things out with Paypal. Now my pending payment to OnePlus has disappeared and top it off my billing State has defaulted to Alabama.

I hope this works out in the end, what a mess.

Engell

Hmm when i ordered it said 4-6 weeks, but apparently the phone is on its way now.
The "funny" thing here is that i don't need it before Christmas eve, as a gift for the wife.

This is from DHL
Shipment information received LONDON-HEATHROW - UK 10:22

my oneplus charger doesnt work. it doesnt charge at all after i opened the package. is there a 3rd party charger that I can use? can i get a replacement from oneplus?

Sent it to you via pm.

Claimed it thank-you! now the problem is it won't ship to my address. The phone shipped to the same address a month ago. I'm in Canada but I see on the opo forum that someone in the US can't get it shipped to them either. Maybe a bug in their system?

Edit: seems to be a bug, anyone can add the cover to their cart but no one can order even with an invite.

wowzors

so does the $299 version not exist? I was going to order one for my girlfriend but $50 for 64gb doesnt seems worth it/needed.

Fletcher

Living in California and moving to London in a couple of months. Would this phone be able to make the move with me? I'm not too hip to all this locked/unlocked mumbo jumbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom