• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OT | Dutch General Election 2017 | Exit Poll: Major underperformance for Wilders

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTLance

Interesting numbers. I just wish she hadn't stood in front of the last column.

imagepwj6u.jpg

Lulz.

Merino

ugh can't believe VVD scores so well again. Must be the Turkish thing after all.

Groenlinks bit disappointing with just 16.

Antagon

Paars+? Or would it be GL instead of PvdA?

Also, huge loss for the PVV as well. 34 to 19.

Edit: 14 to 19; heard it wrong on the TV. Stupid mistake.

The real win has been for the progressive parties. Happy with that.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Somewhat expected. Doesn't look like education and health care will get cheaper unfortunately.

CrunchyB

ugh can't believe VVD scores so well again. Must be the Turkish thing after all.

Groenlinks bit disappointing with just 16.

GL gained 12 seats! Sure, I hoped for even more as well, but that's a bit unrealistic.

PvdA -29 seats though, that's terrible.

Merino

GL gained 12 seats! Sure, I hoped for even more as well, but that's a bit unrealistic.

PvdA -29 seats though, that's terrible.
They polled higher at times. Just wish VVD didn't have any other option than to include both D66 and Groenlinks. Not so sure based on this exit poll that this really holds up still.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Big fat thanks from my corner in Spain, dutchies.

You did your part.

Now it's time for the French to piss on MLP's parade.

Saya

The "loss" of the PVV and Wilders is an important message to Europe and other countries with upcoming elections. We could use some good news after Brexit and Trump.

SgtCobra

D66 let's go. Good to see PVV won't be part of the coalition. PvdA got a huge blow too, damn. Guess people were tired of them.

Merino

So the left (D66, Groenlinks, PvdD, CU, 50 Plus, PvdA, SP, Denk) is now in the majority with 76 seats

Not those parties together could ever build a coalition though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom