• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| French Presidential Elect 2017 - La France est toujours insoumise; Le Pen loses

GAF Decides

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alx

10 minutes in and I'm already tired of the whole agressivity. I doubt anything will come out of this debate.

avaya

I like how they are discussing SFR/VIV/Altice and Alstom.

SFR sold to Drahi did not impact competition in France in the slightest given Free's approach in the market and Bouygue being sub-scale. Macron actually stopped Bouygues being brought by Orange, the thing that would have been negative for French consumers.....but he can't say that publicly.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
I'm watching it, and it makes me incredibly nervous. Like, I'm sweating. Am I the only one?

(I did like Macron going "er, SFR and Alstom aren't the same thing. SFR makes phones, kay" though)

oti

Banned
Mother of god Le Pen is abysmal, I was seriously expecting better from her. She's getting crushed.

That's the thing about her. Her strength is her charisma and the illusion of a reasonable and smart person she has built in interviews. But she's abysmal the second she's faced with reality.

I like how they are discussing SFR/VIV/Altice and Alstom.

SFR sold to Drahi did not impact competition in France in the slightest given Free's approach in the market and Bouygue being sub-scale. Macron actually stopped Bouygues being brought by Orange, the thing that would have been negative for French consumers.....but he can't say that publicly.
Yeah but that antisemitic piece of shit is pushing the (((Drahi))) angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom