• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| French Presidential Elect 2017 - La France est toujours insoumise; Le Pen loses

GAF Decides

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

Macron wins, official
65,5%

nsr.gif

These showy gadgets cost them 200.000 euros (including augmented reality)

Numbers are likely to be around that though if you look at Friday polls

yeah, in the last 3 elections i cared about [my country and others], polls were of zero use.

i never, ever, ever trust polls.

edit: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!

VIVE LA MOTHER FUCKEN FRANCE BABY WOO FUCK YEAH!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET FUCKED LE PEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET FUCKED, THE ALT-RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem.
I'm fairly happy right now.

Congratulations, France! Welcome to the sane people club!

Nobody in their right mind would eat a breaded Wiener Schnitzel with Jägersauce. That's insane.

The things I've seen, man. I almost had to end the friendship with a Swiss guy I know because he put ketchup on his Wiener Schnitzel.

Makareu

In the end I am happy with that outcome. FN is way too high but the worse has been avoided.
And Macron debate with Mediapart friday night was good enough for me to not be completely be cynical about him. I hope a majority for Macron happen in the coming legislatives, because the next 5 years need to be efficient, they are probably the last.

seb

Banned
Cucurbitacée;236017093 said:
35% for Front National is still way too much, but it's better than them being in power.
Yeah, it's bad. Still a bit better than expected though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom