• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| French Presidential Elect 2017 - La France est toujours insoumise; Le Pen loses

GAF Decides

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

Oh boy, I can't wait to read desperate nazis

you fuckers stole my evening when you got Trump. Not this time, assholes, not this time

Fisico

High abstention might mean something ephemeral to the election (protest, foregone conclusion, Macron Is A Bad Banker Man!!!!), as pundits are claiming, or it might just mean that French presidential elections are subject to the same declining turnout that has impacted literally every OECD country over the last 20-30 years.

Well it's both, compared to the first turn it's clearly the former rather than the latter.

Every 2nd turn had a higher turnout than the first turn before.

The lower turnout overall was due to the later though. (But it was very close to 2012 so could we really say it was down?)

seb

Banned
These flying bulletins on france 2 are beyond stupid. Not that I didn't expect some ridiculous stunt from France 2.

1.02 means for a wager of 1 dollar you'd receive 1 dollar and 2 cents.
(Your profit being 2 cents on a bet of one dollar)

That's roughly the equivalent of betting on a team to win, 5 minutes before the game ends, when they're 3 goals ahead.

just, fyi.

Didja see that Oilers vs Ducks game the other night tho...

Well I don't call either of them that. Berliner are Krapfen (as mentioned) or Sufganiyot to me, and I know pancakes as Palatschinken. But I'm also in Austria. To me all of you Germans are cray-cray, putting sauce on perfectly good Schnitzel or calling Spritzer "Schorle".

Except Bavarians. They're cool.

Bah! You don't know the joy of Schnitzel with Jägersauce.

1.02 means for a wager of 1 dollar you'd receive 1 dollar and 2 cents.
(Your profit being 2 cents on a bet of one dollar)

That's roughly the equivalent of betting on a team to win, 5 minutes before the game ends, when they're 3 goals ahead.

just, fyi.

Let's ask PSG and Oilers fans what they think about this one.

HaloRose

Banned
It's funny how french election get they result in by 8 clock at night we british we after stay up for ours to 3 or 4 clock in morning :(

Ugh accidentally hit Le Pen in that damn poll....

Or did you???

5XJEpqv.gif

Des0lar

will learn eventually
I love Jägersauce, it's great on all kinds of meat and perfect for Knödel, but on Schnitzel? Don't do this to my poor heart. Next you tell me you'll also have Spätzle with it.

Schnitzel doesn't have to be the breaded kind just so you know. Nobody in their right mind would eat a breaded Wiener Schnitzel with Jägersauce. That's insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom